Black People : BEHEADINGS,,,WOULD U ALLOW IT?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    TWO MORE AMERICANS WERE BEHEADED, WELL HAD THEIR HEADS SLOWLY HACKED OF WITH A KNIFE WHILE THEY WERE STILL ALIVE-LETS CALL IT WHAT IT IS. THEY R THREATENING TO KILL THE BRITISH HOSTAGE NEXT, HE IS BEGGING 4 HIS LIFE 4 TONY BLAIR 2 WITH DRAW FROM IRAQ.

>>>>>MY QUESTION IS IF U WERE THE RULER/KING/PRES/PRIME MIN OF A NATION WOULD U WITH DRAW FROM IRAQ 2 SAVE ONE OF UR COUNTRY MEN/WOMEN?? <<<<<<<<

I FIND IT SICKENING THT THESE COWARDS IN GOVERNMENT ALWAYS GIVE THE RESPONSE WE DNT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS...IF IT WAS THEIR OWN FAMILIES THEY'D NEGOTIATE IN A MINUTE.

MY ANSWER--ID HVE 2 SAY I WOULD WITH DRAW 2 SAVE ONLY ONE CITIZEN...THEN AGAIN I WOULDNT MURDER AND GET MURDERED 1,000'S UPON 1000'S 4 OIL

2. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    That's a good question, personally I have always believed that if you are in a conflict you have to commit totally otherwise don't get involved....I wouldn't pull out of a conflict to save one person but I wouldn't tie my fighters hands either I'd let them do whatever they had to do to take care of the situation ....the American govt isn't doing that they are limiting the actions of the American military putting them in a situation where there are certain things they can't do which is why the insurgents pretty much have the run of Iraq doing what they want when they want and snatching who they want ....again if you must enter into conflict you must be totally committed to it....destroy your opponent as quickly as you can using all the tools at your disposal and do it as violently as you possibly can so anyone else looking and seeing what's going down might think twice before starting up with you like the last victim...I think right now the best thing for our idiot president to do is just get up out of there nothing is being accomplished and our govt isn't committed to getting dirty and doing what it takes to handle their situation and on another note I dont' even think this is about oil..I think old Dumbbunny bush wanted saddam for personal reasons and got over there got hung up and now pride won't let him call them boys back home, If it was for oil I think they'd have turned Iraq into a parking lot a long time ago and opened the pipelines...

Mississippi Red
    "Be unpredictable Be Frightening Be Daring" Life Strategies from The Art of War

3. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Sometimes a few lives must be sacrificed for the sake of many in war.

I would probably let their heads roll, that would be cowardly to pull out your troops for one life.

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,868
    Brother Manasiac...what does cowardice have to do with it and what value does it have in terms of saving a life in this type of situation? America flexes its muscles and does something stupid and people must die for it? Help me to understand.

Queenie :spinstar:

5. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    When are you in war. If you retreat from an enemy because of one or two lives, that shows your enemy that you are a coward, and gives them a boost of adreanline that makes them believe they can win anything.

In matters of war a few lives must be sacrficied for the many, I am not advocating the war in Iraq but I am just merely speaking from a military standpoint.

You cannot give an enemy or what you consider an enemy that kind of leverage on you, that is why some heads must roll, and will continue to roll, in order for this nation to fathom any thought of winning.

Lives are meaningless in war, it is called WAR, it is not called LIFESAVING. People die in war.

A few lives will always die, that is the nature of war, a few human casualities are not regarded in war only fulfulling the mission.

America is a superpower, it would be the most embarassing thing in history for a nation to retreat all of its operations for a few people who are about to die, America would become the laughingstock of the globe.

Them white folks aint gone let it happen.

6. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I'd be cutting heads too if someone was forcefully occupying my home. Until the U.S. and all these other countries leave, I don't blame them for chopping heads. They are defending their homes. They might not be honorable people, but they are right for killing intruders. If I was a ruler I would not have been there in the first place. If I was I'd leave and admit my wrongdoing.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    it's a no win situation created from the malicious influx of human lives in foreign lands...what about other less publicized war crimes that happen on the daily? are these beheadings worse then women getting raped or innocent families getting slaughtered...in my opinion that answer is no....all's fair in love and war...
    one love
    khasm

8. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42

I would have to agree with this right here! No lives will be saved if we pulled out all the head will continue to roll and even more in the near future if America backed down due to a hostage situation. Nobody is saying our soldiers are being killed so we have to leave. We are over there doing dirt also so nobody wins a war on right or wrong because war is about death and killing and who is better at it.

Look at it like this if you had some land and a house and one of your neighbors decided that you couldent have a certain item or items in it. Then they decided that you either get rid of it or they would come in and do it and kill you if they had to. Tell me what would u do?

9. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
  10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    the u.s. retreated in berut more lives were lost at one time however. spain, and i believe maby the phillipines or korea pulled out (from iraq) to save their country men who had been kidnapped. spain retreated after a mass amount of people died at one time in the madrid bombings. so woiuld it take 300 pppl killed to retreat or just 1 ? how bout if it was a family memeber?

depending on circumstance, if i was commander & chief it would be a tough call. it would depend on how vulnerable the home land was. if pulling out meant the end of my nations existance then id have no choice but to stay. on the other hand i would not be involved in unnecessary, hegemonic warfare such as iraq. a tactical retreat is called for at times, nothing is cowardly about saving lives.