Black Spirituality Religion : A Template for Co-Existence?

Thank you Queen Zulile. I always try to find the right list of values, so I stick to them. The Destee Family is very helpful in that regard.

Yes "Blood Diamond" is very disturbing. But I understand Cinema, and at one time I was an Actor who wanted to be a screen writer too. For that reason I am able to watch these stories from a different perspective.

As a native African Woman how do they stories affect you? Do you see the culture of White South Africans as a problem, or just as something that will repair itself or just go away?

I wonder about these things more and more. Native Africans do not want us running over there as if we are coming to fix their problems either. Somehow we are all victims of Media.

"As above so below"

All 12 known and familiar systems of the body - relate to the 12 known and familiar systems of the zodiac. We are matched up, and have rulership over our own system already.

Now all we have do to is find out what matches up with what.

The 12 major systems of the human body are:

* Circulatory system: the blood circulation with heart, arteries and veins
* Digestive system: processing food with mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
* Endocrine system: communicating within the body using hormones
* Urinary system: eliminating wastes from the body
* Immune system: defending against disease-causing agents
* Integumentary system: skin, hair and nails
* Lymphatic system
* Muscular system: moving the body with muscles
* Nervous system: collecting, transferring and processing information with brain and nerves
* Reproductive system: the sex organs
* Respiratory system: the organs used for breathing, the lungs
* Skeletal system: structural support and protection through bones.

Tree_simple.gif

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:The_Human_Body

The Elements

* 11 Aleph (Air): Respiratory Organs
* 23 Mem (Water): Organs of Nutrition
* 31 Shin (Fire): Organs of Circulation
* 32-bis (Earth): Excretory Organs, Skeleton
* 31-bis (Spirit): Organs of Intelligence

Beloved Queen Zulie, thank you for that Info.

Beloved KgMW Metasaience.

Always truth and reality from you.

MS: Yes "Blood Diamond" is very disturbing. But I understand Cinema, and at one time I was an Actor who wanted to be a screen writer too.
For that reason I am able to watch these stories from a different perspective.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:love: :love: :love:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back