Black Spirituality Religion : EVIDENCE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF AN INTELLIGENT GOD

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Alter2Ego, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20
    ALTER2EGO'S AGRUMENT #1 FOR AN INTELLIGENT CREATOR:

Scientific evidence shows there is EXTREME PRECISION in everything around us. This precision renders the evolution theory mere fiction, for PRECISION LEAVES NO ROOM FOR ERROR or for accidental events. Indeed, if evolution were a fact, how does it account for the PERIODIC TABLE OF THE ELEMENTS of planet earth? Some of these 60 elements are gases and are therefore invisible to the human eye. The atoms--from which the Earth's elements are made--are SPECIFICALLY RELATED to one another. In turn, the elements--e.g. arsenic, bismuth, chromium, gold, krypton--reflect a DISTINCT, natural numeral ORDER based upon the structure of their atoms. This is a proven LAW. Who instituted such a precise law within these elements? The precision in the order of the elements made it possible for scientists such as Mendeleyev, Ramsey, Moseley, and Bohr to theorize the existence of unknown elements and their characteristics. These elements were later discovered, just as predicted.

How is it that these scientists predicted the existence of forms of matter that at the time were unknown? Were it not for the distinct numerical order or LAW within the 60 elements, these scientists could not have made such accurate predictions. Little wonder that the word LAW is applied to the Periodic Table of the Elements. Laws found in nature, as defined by Webster's New World Dictionary, are: "a sequence of events that have been observed to occur with UNVARYING UNIFORMITY under the same conditions." (Sources: (1) The McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, (2) "Periodic Law," from Encyclopædia Britannica, Vol. VII, p. 878, copyright 1978, (3) The Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography)

CONCLUSION: Accidents (e.g. evolution where things happen without intelligent direction) are events that occur without control. LAW is the exact opposite of ACCIDENT. Law requires control and ORDER. Scientists refer to the Periodic Table of Elements as PERIODIC LAW.

(Psalms 83:18)

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Very interesting stuff! ... ooouuuuu weeeeeee ... i see a great discussion brewing! ... :toast:

An opportunity for me and i'm sure others, to learn some good stuff! ... Oh Boy ... Okay!

I have nothing to add 'cause i don't know enuff ... except i know enuff to know ... this is gonna be good!

Thanks for Sharing! :toast:

:heart:

Destee

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    god exists because the law exists. that is one argument. it doesn't persuade me.
    for me, god will exist when i know it.

4. bingiedred

bingiedred Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +242
    The Metu Neter vol. 1 explains all of this as well as Maat: the 11 laws of God by Ra Un Nefer Amen.

5. Alter2Ego

Ratings:
    +20
    ALTER2EGO -to- JAMESFRMPHILLY:

So according to you, "the law" caused God to come into existence? Where did law come from? Did law create itself? Present this forum with your logic for drawing the conclusion that "God exists because the law exists," because honestly, you're not making any sense to me.

6. Alter2Ego

Ratings:
    +20
    ALTER2EGO -to- BINGIEDRED:

Unless your source was inspired by God--as is the case of the Judeo-Christian Bible--you're simply regurgitating somebody elses opinions. Honest-hearted persons on this forum aren't interested in opinions. FACTS aka EVIDENCE is the only thing that will work here.

7. Alter2Ego

Ratings:
    +20
    You're very welcome.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

How do you know what honest-hearted persons on this forum are interested in?

:heart:

Destee

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Here's a link to the Study Forum, in which your views are less contested and less excitable, Alter2Ego...

http://destee.com/index.php?forums/christian-study-group.65/

Peace In,

10. Alter2Ego

Ratings:
    +20
    ALTER2EGO -to- DESTEE:

Based upon my past experiences dialoging with people online, as well as in the real world off-line, I can more or less tell when a person is honestly searching for answers about Jehovah God, the Bible, and true worship. I've had many years of experience sharing Biblical truths with people, face-to-face, from various backgrounds.

A person who is not really searching for answers will ask questions that are intended to draw responses from others. Even when given intelligent, logical responses, the person will reject the answers. Why so? Because the questions that the person asked were simply affirmations of what he/she already believes--expressed in question format. In other words, the person did not honestly want answers, he/she was simply playing games.

On the other hand, an honest-hearted person really is searching for answers. I can tell by the reactions I get. I can also tell by reading the exchanges between other people. People cannot hide their attitudes when they write and interact with others. Even when someone cancels his/her account on a forum and returns under a different profile, I can always tell that it's the same person because people unconsciously reveal who they are in what they say and how they say it.