Black Relationships : Would You *Wife* Serena Williams???

Joyce said:
That's the article I read. If it's the same one I read, then it is a hoax as Serena has denied ever saying any of those things. Unfortunately that article has become widespread and her dating a white man ain't helping it too much even though she has denied the words. As it stands not too many black men seem to find her attractive anyway so I guess she's having to "settle" (as the crossover brothas say) for a white man.
Hmmm. I see everyday women who, according to the brothers, aren't nearly as attractive as Serena in any way, shape, or form, and they pull men left & right.

You have GOT to be referring to BM with her social status.

I believe everyday man regardless of color would probably hurt some one to get to Serena. I can't believe they deem her sub-par...

Do her "African features" overshadow her physique? Most BW aren't stacked like her, geez.

*wondering what's wrong with some men:?:*

Peace

spicybrown said:
Girl, that's not settling, that's an UPGRADE from who she's currently with.:lol:

LOL...Ain't dat the truth...a huge upgrade! When I saw what she was with I asked myself...why???:?: But then this is the same question I ask myself when I see so many brothas with half ton white women.:x: If that's what you like that's what you like.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back