Black Relationships : If a woman is wife material and you are not ready for marriage

SAMURAI36 said:
OK, fair enough......So then, would you mind telling me what makes you loving and loveable?

And I'm not talking about making wine and and soap either.

I don't really understand what you're asking.

Wouldn't it depend on who it is who loves me--whether it's my nephews, girlfriends, man, relatives, others?

To get a better understanding of what you're asking, I'll ask you the same question: Do you think you're loveable, loving and why?

Riada said:
I don't really understand what you're asking.

Wouldn't it depend on who it is who loves me--whether it's my nephews, girlfriends, man, relatives, others?

To get a better understanding of what you're asking, I'll ask you the same question: Do you think you're loveable, loving and why?

Fair enough.

Before I answer, let me preface my answer by saying, being loving and loveable, is all about who you are, and not what you do.

I'm loving, because I find myself putting the needs of my Queen (whenever I have had, and will have one) first, before mine.

I am very protective of her, both physically and emotionally.

I want to see her smile as often as possible, and only cry tears, when they are of joy.

I encourage her to be the best that she can be, both with and/or without me.

I want to let her know that I look forward to the moments that we spend to gether, as well as those that we don't (so that I can miss our time together, and look forward to it).

Read the "SHE LEAVES ME" thread, for more of a vivid example of how loving I can be.
---------

Now, check this out........

I'm loveable, for the very same reasons that I'm loving.........Not only that, but I'm loveable because I'm loving.

I'm not talking about how you love your granny, or your uncle Cletus, or your stick-girl.

I'm talking about how you love and are loved by the man you one day hope to unequivocably call your KING.

So what say you?

Riada said:
My experience has been that some Black people don't embrace the whole world as theirs. They seem to want to just stay in a little Black corner--or in "their place" so to speak and when they meet another Black person who doesn't share that philosophy, they become threatened and try to put the person down.
OK, my bad.
when i read statements like this i feel that black people are being put down.
i'm glad you tell me that it's all in my head.
you, of course, never do anything wrong it is always in somebody else's head.
i'm slowly beginning to understand.
it's my head that is the problem.

SAMURAI36 said:
Fair enough.

Before I answer, let me preface my answer by saying, being loving and loveable, is all about who you are, and not what you do.

I'm loving, because I find myself putting the needs of my Queen (whenever I have had, and will have one) first, before mine.

I am very protective of her, both physically and emotionally.

I want to see her smile as often as possible, and only cry tears, when they are of joy.

I encourage her to be the best that she can be, both with and/or without me.

I want to let her know that I look forward to the moments that we spend to gether, as well as those that we don't (so that I can miss our time together, and look forward to it).

Read the "SHE LEAVES ME" thread, for more of a vivid example of how loving I can be.
---------

Now, check this out........

I'm loveable, for the very same reasons that I'm loving.........Not only that, but I'm loveable because I'm loving.

I'm not talking about how you love your granny, or your uncle Cletus, or your stick-girl.

I'm talking about how you love and are loved by the man you one day hope to unequivocably call your KING.

So what say you?

Samurai, this is interesting. I can very well answer this question now that I understand what you're getting at.

In order to do the question justice tho', I'd like to spend a little time on the answer. I'm still at work, working on a mentally exhausting project. Anything, I'd give you now would be worthless.

jamesfrmphilly said:
OK, my bad.
when i read statements like this i feel that black people are being put down.
i'm glad you tell me that it's all in my head.
you, of course, never do anything wrong it is always in somebody else's head.
i'm slowly beginning to understand.
it's my head that is the problem.

LOL!! James, This leaves me SPEECHLESS!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back