Black Relationships : Would You *Wife* Serena Williams???

ShemsiEnTehuti

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 28, 2006
Florida, USA
serena_01.jpg

serena_02.jpg

serena_03.gif

serena_04.gif

serena_05.jpg

serena_06.jpg

serena_08.jpg

Nothing to elaborate on here...Would You *Wife* Serena Williams???

would you wife...

talk about the total package physically,the only reason i watch tennis is because of the williams sisters[black comes first]now having said that let me say this..yes i love those outfits she wears on the court and hopes she keeps wearin em as for the wife part,no can you imagine the ego on that chick besides i'm already taken[sorry serena,hehe]i'll continue to admire her from afar.

I think she is a very pretty woman,but being ,that I have all I need, in a Black Queen,this is where it stops with any other women.

I pray as I would for all my brothers and sisters,that they get someone,who loves them,and both have the good sense to be all,that each other need.

Peace and Harmony! Oh! Sorry no to anythink with miss Williams. God Blessed me with the one.

Would I "wife" Serena Williams?

HELL YEAH

I DO...I DO...I DO DO DO DO.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Actually, I would have to sit with her and have some very serious conversations. On appearance, minus that blond stringy hair, yes, I would "wife" her.

However, I believe many Sistas possess Serena's type of visual appeal. Some, without exercising...and others, with a little exercise. But, it's all good.

Of course, my answer assumes IF she was around my age. At this point, I'd have to enjoy the eye candy that is she.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back