Black Relationships : Would You *Wife* Serena Williams???

Joyce said:
That's the article I read. If it's the same one I read, then it is a hoax as Serena has denied ever saying any of those things. Unfortunately that article has become widespread and her dating a white man ain't helping it too much even though she has denied the words. As it stands not too many black men seem to find her attractive anyway so I guess she's having to "settle" (as the crossover brothas say) for a white man.
Hmmm. I see everyday women who, according to the brothers, aren't nearly as attractive as Serena in any way, shape, or form, and they pull men left & right.

You have GOT to be referring to BM with her social status.

I believe everyday man regardless of color would probably hurt some one to get to Serena. I can't believe they deem her sub-par...

Do her "African features" overshadow her physique? Most BW aren't stacked like her, geez.

*wondering what's wrong with some men:?:*

Peace

spicybrown said:
Girl, that's not settling, that's an UPGRADE from who she's currently with.:lol:

LOL...Ain't dat the truth...a huge upgrade! When I saw what she was with I asked myself...why???:?: But then this is the same question I ask myself when I see so many brothas with half ton white women.:x: If that's what you like that's what you like.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back