Black Women : Why so many black women are fat by Tariq Nasheed. Podcast.

360 your dealing with emotion and NOT FACT

And you're dealing with racist propaganda or perhaps a bruised ego, who knows?

Either way there is no parade of hungry hippos.

And that starved, barely-legal mexican you posted is a riot. If THAT'S your idea of HAWT...let me not even finish that statement lol

Relax blood, I'm just joking.

360 your dealing with emotion and NOT FACT. most black women in the USA are grossly overweight, this is a fact. I went to the grocery store earlier every black female in their was fat other then 1 and she was probably about 19 years old.
for me a overweight woman Is still attractive...in fact for me personally she becomes more attractive simply cause she has so much more in terms of her bits whether it be her breasts hips or butt...the more she has the more it excites me.

I've heard this Brother, Tariq Nasheed, a few times (on youtube) since being introduced to him in this thread years ago.

From what i gather, he primarily tells other men how to be a player, get women, diminish women, or some such carrying on.

Unfortunately, i'm left equally unimpressed as i was initially ... but it's obviously working for him ... so God Bless Him.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back