Black Women : Why so many black women are fat by Tariq Nasheed. Podcast.

Brother Dany Bill ... i've never heard of this person before, but i did listen to the audio and was not impressed at all.

First of all, he implies that he is college educated, referencing college experiences, yet he uses all kinds of swearing, cursing, and referencing Black People as the N word repeatedly. He is talking about presentations of people, their weight, yet this is how he's chosen to present himself to the whole wide world?! Reminds me of the verse ... get the beam out of thine own eye ... first.

He made lots of generalizations with absolutely no supporting evidence. He cited no statistics, studies, journals, articles, anything, that lended credibility to what he was saying ... yet he's college educated? I'm not impressed at all.

He is talking so negatively about Black Women, that it took all i had to continue listening to the end.

He presented the challenge, attempting to prove his personal opinion ... asking anyone to present to him a millionaire with an overweight woman ... just one. As though what a millionaire has, is the end all and be all of truth. Many Black Men that have reached millionaire status, have white women. So using his same logic, it would be safe to say that white women are the thing to have, since millionaires have them?

He also said that the only free people in the world are white men and Black women. He put Black Men and white women in the same category, suggesting that they are oppressed the same! :puke:

He talked about how all a Black Woman thinks and talks about is getting a man. How it is her primary focus in life. He said that when Black Men aren't around, all Black women talk about is Black Men, how to get them, keep them, etc.

It seems that this is his own personal opinion, which he's certainly entitled to, but holds no validity in my world. He obviously only likes small skinny women (and perhaps even white, since he put himself in the same category as them), which is fine, but he can't shove that down the throats of everyone, as though it is the preference of all. I happen to personally know lots of Brothers that do not prefer skinny women. They want, seek out, and prefer a woman with meat on her bones. He says if a Brother is with a bigger woman, it's because he's broke, no good, down on his luck, and simply can't do any better.

When i first saw the title of this thread, i thought you were sharing your opinion Brother Dany Bill or asking some questions regarding this phenomena that might lead to serious discussion. Instead, i find this guy's "skinny white woman testimonial" inside, and well ... it's disappointing to say the least.

It's time out for us to be trying to demean each other based on any of the conditions we are all subject to, that haunt us, and manifest in our lives. I find it offensive that he has the nerve to be talking about women as though he is one ... and well ... maybe he is ... i don't know. Nonetheless, with so many issues surrounding Black Men in this world, that he could be teaching and speaking on ... he chooses to attack Black Women that may be carrying extra weight.

Whatever he says about most Black Women, he's saying about his Mother, Aunt, GrandMother, Sister, etc., and that's sad.

Such a great level of insensitivity from our own.

:heart:

Destee

As my grandmother would say, What else is this man saying besides nothing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back