Black Women : Why so many black women are fat by Tariq Nasheed. Podcast.

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Dany_Bill, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Dany_Bill

Dany_Bill Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Dany Bill ... i've never heard of this person before, but i did listen to the audio and was not impressed at all.

First of all, he implies that he is college educated, referencing college experiences, yet he uses all kinds of swearing, cursing, and referencing Black People as the N word repeatedly. He is talking about presentations of people, their weight, yet this is how he's chosen to present himself to the whole wide world?! Reminds me of the verse ... get the beam out of thine own eye ... first.

He made lots of generalizations with absolutely no supporting evidence. He cited no statistics, studies, journals, articles, anything, that lended credibility to what he was saying ... yet he's college educated? I'm not impressed at all.

He is talking so negatively about Black Women, that it took all i had to continue listening to the end.

He presented the challenge, attempting to prove his personal opinion ... asking anyone to present to him a millionaire with an overweight woman ... just one. As though what a millionaire has, is the end all and be all of truth. Many Black Men that have reached millionaire status, have white women. So using his same logic, it would be safe to say that white women are the thing to have, since millionaires have them?

He also said that the only free people in the world are white men and Black women. He put Black Men and white women in the same category, suggesting that they are oppressed the same! :puke:

He talked about how all a Black Woman thinks and talks about is getting a man. How it is her primary focus in life. He said that when Black Men aren't around, all Black women talk about is Black Men, how to get them, keep them, etc.

It seems that this is his own personal opinion, which he's certainly entitled to, but holds no validity in my world. He obviously only likes small skinny women (and perhaps even white, since he put himself in the same category as them), which is fine, but he can't shove that down the throats of everyone, as though it is the preference of all. I happen to personally know lots of Brothers that do not prefer skinny women. They want, seek out, and prefer a woman with meat on her bones. He says if a Brother is with a bigger woman, it's because he's broke, no good, down on his luck, and simply can't do any better.

When i first saw the title of this thread, i thought you were sharing your opinion Brother Dany Bill or asking some questions regarding this phenomena that might lead to serious discussion. Instead, i find this guy's "skinny white woman testimonial" inside, and well ... it's disappointing to say the least.

It's time out for us to be trying to demean each other based on any of the conditions we are all subject to, that haunt us, and manifest in our lives. I find it offensive that he has the nerve to be talking about women as though he is one ... and well ... maybe he is ... i don't know. Nonetheless, with so many issues surrounding Black Men in this world, that he could be teaching and speaking on ... he chooses to attack Black Women that may be carrying extra weight.

Whatever he says about most Black Women, he's saying about his Mother, Aunt, GrandMother, Sister, etc., and that's sad.

Such a great level of insensitivity from our own.

:heart:

Destee

3. Son of RA

Son of RA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +92
    It seems that Mr. Tariq Nasheed is performing his assigned duties as a "shadow" which leads to "shadow boxing", which opens the door for "shadow" fighting which leads to mass CONFUSION.

Tranquillity

4. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    My brother Dany Bill,

I will not even attept to make any comments on that person's clip that you posted. I intend to stay focused on you. I can say nothing except that This post was a reflection of your opinion...of us African Women....and Of some of us Thicker African American women. In no way....No possible way this was a goodie. If I DID NOT have confidence in my self I would not know what a crock of unintellectual crap(a more intelligent person could refrain for using SO much profanity).:qqb016:
    I am saddened to say that someone who could listen to this and attempt to relate or give praise is the DEPRESSED ONE or THE ONE SHAMED. Black women were disprespected by this....BY FAR! The references present were so unconventional, so UNPROFESSIONAL....I guess I will have to make hime the reference because this is what was presented....SO Caucasian women are better because they will throw up to keep a man? African siater go to church so they can get a look at a good man and talk about a man INsTED OF SAVIORAL WOTSHIP!!! Half those women are married. Now I have had a break...at the time I started I was listening to the outrageou nonsense.

That was negative and had no enlightening purpose what-so-ever....I can only ask you too not share things like that......but then again...It lets us know the ignorance that compels the Black world and in that aspect
    I praise you for this Brother
    ~Love, Peace, Blessings and all other good~

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    what was your purpose in bringing this here?

6. Son of RA

Son of RA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +92

To spread poison. To spread the poison that the white supremacists have planted in us. The same poison that General/Elder Neely Fuller says we now glorify and respect. I repeat we glorify the poison. Such as "ghetto" "Yo man I am from the ghetto" "The block in my hood is always hot" "Yo, man did you hear pookie got smoked (killed) last night. For real. Hey man pookie was a true player, yo" "Yo girl I need me a soldier. you know a ***** that knows how to hustle and handle his business. I hear you girl I need me soldier boy, too". The same poison that spreads once we come in contact with each other when there is no constructive agenda to follow.

Tranquility

7. Dany_Bill

Dany_Bill Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi y'all. Yes he's basically correct even if the delivery was harsh. That is his style.

I love my black women regardless and he probably does too but that don't mean that there isn't room for improvement.

Don't worry he gets on the brothers too.

8. saturdaymorning

saturdaymorning Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i personally find fat women attractive...there is nothing wrong with a woman carrying a few extra pounds...as long as it is not excessive and a threat to her health then as far as i am concerned, nothing is wrong with her.
    ps destee is that picture of you?
    sister if it is you, you are beautiful;!

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Saturday Morning ... Good Morning and Welcome! ... :wave:

I see you've been a Member for some time, and have finally decided to share with us! Great! :great:

Yes, that is me, and thanks for the kind compliment.

Looking forward to reading more of you here and in voice video chat!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

10. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    What is he ' basically correct' about ?
    What is he saying that you agree with?

Be aware when you bring something like this to the table, ppl are gonna be offended. Your opinion or the opinion you're quoting or presenting are making general observations about a behavior or type of lifestyle and correlating that to a particular set of physical attributes. If it is a negative assessment that doesn't reflect the ppl at the table, then most ppl will find that offensive. Despite the common phrases 'if the shoe don't fit......' and If it doesn't apply to you then.........'

Hotep

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tariq Nasheed Wife

2. is tariq nasheed married

3. tariq Nasheed black women

4. Tariq Nasheed and His Wife,
  5. tariq nasheed fat women,
  6. is tariq nasheed a muslim,
  7. tariq nasheed wife and kids,
  8. tariq nasheed wife age,
  9. nasheed you are bit a true player until you have put a woman out of a,
  10. tariq nasheed wife name,