Black Women : How many would give up love just to satisfy your children?

Continuation...
I know my daughter wants me to be happy with someone....She always asks me when I'm gonna get married so she can have a step dad LOL and asks why I'm not with anyone...UGH! She makes me feel lonely lol...The fact is though, she has only met my ex-fiance. I don't want her to see me with numerous men and get the wrong impression from someone who is supposed to be her role-model in life. Also, when she sees me with a man, I want her to be like, wow I never see my mom with anyone so she must be serious about this guy....and not think of him as a fly by night...Cause any guy I introduce to my child is has to be worthy of meeting my princess.

I'm asking this question out of ignorance,and that I'm a male. How great is the fear of bringing a man around your daughter? I here horror stories all the time about the mother's boyfriend doing some heinous things. A classmate of mine has a cousin back in the CHI. he had to leave and go back because while the mother was at work. the boyfriend beat the 2yr old to death,saying he was trying to teach him how to be a man. IMO,and I think some do because I've heard it be said, they wait until their kids are out the house before hook up.

Peace!

I'm asking this question out of ignorance,and that I'm a male. How great is the fear of bringing a man around your daughter? I here horror stories all the time about the mother's boyfriend doing some heinous things. A classmate of mine has a cousin back in the CHI. he had to leave and go back because while the mother was at work. the boyfriend beat the 2yr old to death,saying he was trying to teach him how to be a man. IMO,and I think some do because I've heard it be said, they wait until their kids are out the house before hook up.

Peace!

It's ever present.

I went to school with this one man and worked with a woman (whom was his gf)...He beat and killed her baby son...And I just found out this boy is the son of my good friend's brother....Crazy and small world....Anyways, she stood by his side even throughout his murder trial....If it was me, I'd give him a quick death sentence.

It does concern me a lot Enki....People are crazy...

It would take an immense amount of time for me to trust and get to know that person. And me being a rape victim myself adds to my fear of having a man around my daughter.

It's ever present.

You see,I can only sympathize with this. I really feel for women that this is always on there minds. IMO,men do not face the same fear and thread that women do.

I went to school with this one man and worked with a woman (whom was his gf)...He beat and killed her baby son...And I just found out this boy is the son of my good friend's brother....Crazy and small world....Anyways, she stood by his side even throughout his murder trial....If it was me, I'd give him a quick death sentence.

You see,I can not wrap my head around this. Can a woman love a man that much to stand by him after something like this? My sister in law's man beat her senseless,she called my wife. My wife called their grandmother and she went and got her. After 3 days,the boyfriend came and got her and she went with him,and now she's mad at my wife for helping her. I told my wife,not again.

It does concern me a lot Enki....People are crazy...

You see,I know women have to be on their guard because a man can play nice just so he can get you home and show who he really is. A man really don't have to worry about this. so because of this,a woman has to be in constant fear,and contemplate being single until her kids get grown.:mad:

It would take an immense amount of time for me to trust and get to know that person. And me being a rape victim myself adds to my fear of having a man around my daughter.

Yeah..you and I talked about this,no need to explain yourself sista,we both are dealing with it.(you know the deal)

Thanks for your insight
Peace and much luv my sista!!!!

Sorry for the color I just love blue, I appreciate everyone input and thoughts. I like to share my world with someone that is worthy of my kids. Ya hear so much horror stories about boyfriends doing things to kids. Plenty of mothers are put into situation that they don't want to be in, and their caught in a bad place. I won't say never, and this won't happen to me. I just pray when that situation comes I won't be in prison for it.

When I was single,if a woman put me before her kids,I just got what I wanted and stepped. The first thing I look for is if a woman put her kids before any man.

Peace!
Man I wont even talk to the woman period!! I have kids and that gives me an indication of what to expect if we decide to have kids and things don't work out.

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back