Black Spirituality Religion : Why isn't Jesus

Hard 2 Take Someone Sirius Who Posts On A Jesus thread Argueing About White Supremacy When Its WAYYY WAYYY Bigger Things 2 Be Worrieing About!

*Youko* Aint I..Aint I..Aint I...

I hear you, but I'm not the one who brought up white supremacy in this thread. That was done by the poster I was responding to who also mistakingly misread my post.

I don't doubt you, but can I here your reasoning? It's obvious these things are real to some people.

BTW, what the YOKO mean, I don't want to assume it means the other things.

Peace!

I Just Know This Whole Mirror Of The Metaverse We Live N Is An Illusion So Everything That Comes With It Is An Illusion 2 Me.

Also I Do Understand That "Some" Might Just Believe Something Different.

*Youko* Yoko Means "Free Child"

I Just Know This Whole Mirror Of The Metaverse We Live N Is An Illusion So Everything That Comes With It Is An Illusion 2 Me.

SO you have no qualms if I said that we create our own reality.

Also I Do Understand That "Some" Might Just Believe Something Different.

I wasn't saying you didn't, I was speaking to the fact that he is real to some folks. A fact that I knew you were aware of.

*Youko* Yoko Means "Free Child"

:toast:

Based on your comments, I thought it would means something along the lines of something that opens the mind to other possibilities. But yours is kool also.

Peace!

SO you have no qualms if I said that we create our own reality.

I wasn't saying you didn't, I was speaking to the fact that he is real to some folks. A fact that I knew you were aware of.

:toast:

Based on your comments, I thought it would means something along the lines of something that opens the mind to other possibilities. But yours is kool also.

Peace!

No Qualms @ All Bro!! N Yesss Very Aware Lol

Preciate It But You Asked What Yoko Meant So I Told You. Now Youko Means Something Totally Different.

*Youko* Fox Demon/Daemon

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back