Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do Non Christians Discuss Christianity?

What should peole talk abot?

• Don't talk about religion at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk only about the religion you believe in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk only about what you have knowledge about.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Talk about whtever you want.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
river said:
My relationship with God has not been broken up. My relationship with that book which people falsely claim is God's one and only word and my relationship with the organized religion called christianity has broken up.

At no time have a doubted God's love for me. Even now after I have left the Church God continues to show his love for me and to surround me with goodness and mercy to no less degree than I had before.

As long as you and I understand this, you do not have to worry about us having this discussion anymore! I'm glad that at least you have not given up your love for Him, and that you are still here on behalf of Him.

river said:
If murder, homosexuality and rape are signs of the end times then we have aleays been in the end time since Cain murdered Able and since Sodom and Gamorrah burned in their desire to rape the two angels whom they thought were men.There is no genertion that did not see signs of the end times.

That is why Noah was told to build an ark, so that Noah and his family did not get destroyed when He washed out the filth in the world with rain. As you know, it was, is, and always will be people who cause the world to be a dirty environment, when it could have been, could be, and would be a clean environment. Also, when God rained sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah, why do you think He told Lot to take his family and himself out of there? To get a better understanding of the end times, How about reading this:

2 Timothy 3:1-4
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God..."

Subsitute "End Times" for "Last Days," and you will get the same result(s).

Lastly, there is one more problem:

Revelation 22:12
"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

Most of us are living like he is not coming back. That is not to mention that when the majority of us leave the world, we will leave with at least SOMEONE who we hate and SOMEONE who we do not forgive! When he said to Love thy neighbor as thy self.

Whether we like it or not, we need to Love Him as He Loves us, and that is that, no matter what someone says or thinks.

CD

Deepvoice said:
I'm not criticizing atheism,ATRs, or religion River but sinse I don't know much about the threads here I can't point to that particular one. I assure you River I'm not making up the fact that I've been to some forms and read talk about the monkey-man though I'm young I still have better things to do with myself than make up folklore or fairy tales on others.
I'm not saying that you yourself are criticizing non christian spiritual systems. I was just countering your original assertion that it is not being done because it is being done on a grandscale in the church and among christians. Just telling the average christian that I've been reading Kemetian scriptures would cause them to pray for me.

Also as Karmashines and Sun Ship have said the bones and artifacts of the human like creatures who existed in prehistoric times cannot be denied. Over-eager quasi-scientists may try to make us think that their existance means we came from monkeys but this is just the white man's attempt to say there is no God.

You have bought into this when you think your choice is either to deny the existance of the neanderthals or believe the official interpretation of them that we came from monkeys. We're just trying to tell you that these are NOT your only choices. There are a lot of possibilities for what these creatures may have been. .

There's a lot of crazy stuff out there on the internet. I know of a mainstream christian forum where they are saying Kenneth Copeland claims this past Christmas was our last before the rapture. I didn't bother to bring this up as a point because I haven't taken the time to find out if he really said that. But my point now is in time you can and will learn to think more deeply--to not only question the answers but more importantly question the questions.

Peace

ps please tell us your gender I've seen you called this and that and I don't want to call you something you are not or see others call you either.

PEACE DEEPVOICE:

There are 2 points of interest that I would like to address here:

Deepvoice said:
Why is it when non-christians discuss the bible they do it in a cynical and sarcastic way? I"m not going around saying atheism is a half baked idea or that ATRs are evil but this is what I hear from non-christians.

As a strong, postive, respectful man, I often wonder why the women of the world carried such an angst for men--even those of us who strive to do right by them.

It was only when, after a long talk with a black female psychologist colleague of mine, that what I was experiencing was the so-called "Sins Of The Father" syndrome.

Meaning, that the world for the past 2 to 3,000 years, has been operating under a "minority rules" policy. The world has been ruled by a select minority for the past few millenia, and this rule has been unchalenged and unquestioned for that entire time.

Men, who are the total minority on this earth, have ruled oppressively over women, who representthe larger portion of the world's human populace.

But the "minority rules" agenda does not stop there.......

White people, who are the total racial minority, rule over non-whites, who comprise most of the world's racial, ethnic and cultural population.

And, most pertinent to this conversation, we see how Christians and Christianity are the ruling religious entity(s) on this earth, though they represent a drop in the ocean of non-Christians.

The sad irony of all of this, is that these 3 constituents (Whites, Males, Christians) are manifested in a single entity: The White, Judeo-Christian Man.

Those who do not and cannot fit within this narrow perameter (though there are those that try; though the Islamic world makes every effort to ride the coat-tails of the Judeo-Christian legacy, they are forever reminded of their non-White linneage, and thus are spurned), sit subserviently through their state of oppression (some more than others).

However, times are a'changing; women can make "men are jerks/pigs/dogs" slurs, and get away with it; Black people like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock can make "white people" jokes and slide with that; and now non-Christians can state their case about Christians and Christianity, with justification.

The dichotomy manifests itself; the White Judeo-Christian Male tells the world that "majority rules", when in reality it doesn't.....Now, the as the pendulum seeks to balance itself, we see that the righteous indignation on the parts of women, people of color, and non-Christians is getting heard loud and clear.

The revolution will be televised.

If I don't believe I'm descendant from a monkey in or that I must practice various African beliefs am I wrong? Why is it that we go from being critics to being hypocrites?

Regarding this monkey-evolution statement, I believe that our Brother Sun Ship said it best:

SUN SHIP said:
My spiritual ancestors, genetic memory and traditions tell me something different about my beginnings...For now, I'm going to leave Bigfoot and the Neanderthal genetic connections to my white Brothers...

The "White Brother" comment notwithstanding (in my mind's eye, calling the White Man my "Brother", is like calling KING KONG my uncle :rolleyes: ), Sun Ship's allusion to the Caucasian "missing link" theory is pretty mcuh dead-on.

Along with the death of the White Male's iron reign, gone are the days of the "we are the world" notions about humanity. The Caucasoid is as far removed from humanity, as humanity is removed from the Primates.

Bradley's ICEMAN INHERITANCE (an excellent read) supports this theorem; The Eurasian man being a "refined" (as refined can be) version of his Cro-Magnon predecessor, a throwback from the last Ice Age, and times paleolithic.

Evolution should not be seen as an issue here; that is as natural as one bear developing white fur and a longer snout in a colder climate, and Black fur and a shorter snout in a warmer region.......Or Black people developing straight hair in one valley, and curly hair in another.

What we are talking about is a genetic mutation here; the scientific thesis behind the metaphor of Elijah Muhammad's "Ya'quwb's Grafted Devil", or this Yetti/Sasquatch man for the north.

I'm sure this is a subject that makes some people uncomfortable; the consumate "controversial subject". But the reality is, that race and religion have been parallel to each other--almost intrinsic--since the time that humanity become cognizant of both concepts.

There is not a religion on earth, that does not address the issue of race, to some degree, as well as the divine theories behind it (some more blatantly than most). If the ancients had no fear in addressing race (especially since terms like "White Devil" are spiritually/philosophically and culturally universal--please don't think that Muslims came up with that term), then neither should we, in these modern times.

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE DEEPVOICE:

There are 2 points of interest that I would like to address here:

As a strong, postive, respectful man, I often wonder why the women of the world carried such an angst for men--even those of us who strive to do right by them.

It was only when, after a long talk with a black female psychologist colleague of mine, that what I was experiencing was the so-called "Sins Of The Father" syndrome.

Meaning, that the world for the past 2 to 3,000 years, has been operating under a "minority rules" policy. The world has been ruled by a select minority for the past few millenia, and this rule has been unchalenged and unquestioned for that entire time.

Men, who are the total minority on this earth, have ruled oppressively over women, who representthe larger portion of the world's human populace.

But the "minority rules" agenda does not stop there.......

White people, who are the total racial minority, rule over non-whites, who comprise most of the world's racial, ethnic and cultural population.

And, most pertinent to this conversation, we see how Christians and Christianity are the ruling religious entity(s) on this earth, though they represent a drop in the ocean of non-Christians.

The sad irony of all of this, is that these 3 constituents (Whites, Males, Christians) are manifested in a single entity: The White, Judeo-Christian Man.

Those who do not and cannot fit within this narrow perameter (though there are those that try; though the Islamic world makes every effort to ride the coat-tails of the Judeo-Christian legacy, they are forever reminded of their non-White linneage, and thus are spurned), sit subserviently through their state of oppression (some more than others).

However, times are a'changing; women can make "men are jerks/pigs/dogs" slurs, and get away with it; Black people like Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock can make "white people" jokes and slide with that; and now non-Christians can state their case about Christians and Christianity, with justification.

The dichotomy manifests itself; the White Judeo-Christian Male tells the world that "majority rules", when in reality it doesn't.....Now, the as the pendulum seeks to balance itself, we see that the righteous indignation on the parts of women, people of color, and non-Christians is getting heard loud and clear.

The revolution will be televised.

Regarding this monkey-evolution statement, I believe that our Brother Sun Ship said it best:

The "White Brother" comment notwithstanding (in my mind's eye, calling the White Man my "Brother", is like calling KING KONG my uncle :rolleyes: ), Sun Ship's allusion to the Caucasian "missing link" theory is pretty mcuh dead-on.

Along with the death of the White Male's iron reign, gone are the days of the "we are the world" notions about humanity. The Caucasoid is as far removed from humanity, as humanity is removed from the Primates.

Bradley's ICEMAN INHERITANCE (an excellent read) supports this theorem; The Eurasian man being a "refined" (as refined can be) version of his Cro-Magnon predecessor, a throwback from the last Ice Age, and times paleolithic.

Evolution should not be seen as an issue here; that is as natural as one bear developing white fur and a longer snout in a colder climate, and Black fur and a shorter snout in a warmer region.......Or Black people developing straight hair in one valley, and curly hair in another.

What we are talking about is a genetic mutation here; the scientific thesis behind the metaphor of Elijah Muhammad's "Ya'quwb's Grafted Devil", or this Yetti/Sasquatch man for the north.

I'm sure this is a subject that makes some people uncomfortable; the consumate "controversial subject". But the reality is, that race and religion have been parallel to each other--almost intrinsic--since the time that humanity become cognizant of both concepts.

There is not a religion on earth, that does not address the issue of race, to some degree, as well as the divine theories behind it (some more blatantly than most). If the ancients had no fear in addressing race (especially since terms like "White Devil" are spiritually/philosophically and culturally universal--please don't think that Muslims came up with that term), then neither should we, in these modern times.

PEACE

If whites are 'removed from humanity', then how can they reproduce with blacks, who you feel are completely human? In nature two different species cannot create offspring with one another.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back