Black Spirituality Religion : Why Do Non Christians Discuss Christianity?

What should peole talk abot?

• Don't talk about religion at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk only about the religion you believe in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk only about what you have knowledge about.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Talk about whtever you want.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Deepvoice said:
Sun Ship I've seen people make comments as if people like the Cro-Magnon, Australopethecines, Neanderthals, and many other different kinds of man-like people as if they actually existed. Everybody knows that to suggest these type of people existed is to say we evolved for some type of primate, so yeah I have seen monkey talk here. The history of Christendom? I had my grandfather and my father who were both Masons show me the history of Christianity and secret meanings to the point where I too am not Christian. I don't think they did that to stop me from being such but it definitely turned me out that way. To suggest ATRs are right and the 3 major religions aren't, I mean come on man. Everything is what you make it.

Now be serious brother Deepvoice...Brother these creatures, anthropoids or man-like primates did exist! ...that can't be refuted! But who said Black folks evovled from them...you need to come on now, my brother.

I'm not criticizing atheism,ATRs, or religion River but sinse I don't know much about the threads here I can't point to that particular one. I assure you River I'm not making up the fact that I've been to some forms and read talk about the monkey-man though I'm young I still have better things to do with myself than make up folklore or fairy tales on others.

Need to come on? I've heard all types of talk about how we are more related to these people, from t.v. to even my own white peers, you guys act as though I make this stuff up in my spare time. Oh there is evidence? Something that supposively happened 140,000 years can't be varified no more than those who claim to see UFOs, The Lochness Monster, Bigfoot, Christianity, and a whole bunch of others. Who am I to say Bigfoot didn't exist? Who are you to say we didn't evolve from primates? Or that HIV/SIV theory isn't the occurrence of natural selection and our time being up on this earth so the more evolved man can better populate the earth with the absence of our presence? I don't know do you?

karmashines said:
Exactly. I don't know why some Christians feel that today's time is the only era where there's been 'evil' behavior.

Speaking from the perspective of American culture and history, we have improved morally in some areas and regressed in others. Sexually we have become irresponsible and it's wreaking havoc on our families, especially in the black community. Racially though, things are A LOT better than it was for our ancestors or even our grandparents/parents in the Jim Crow days. It is far from perfect, but we do have freedoms and opportunities that we didn't have before. And to me slavery, lynching, Jim Crow laws, etc. are a greater sin than anything we are doing today. If evil behavior is to be an indicator of when the End Times will occur, then it should've happened as soon as whites put shackles on our ancestors!
Right.

This may be the end time for America since we are standing at the same place historically where the Roman empire or just about any other empire stood just before its collapse. But then America thinks she is god's chosen people and whatever happens to her happens to the world.

But the end of the world? Not in the samae way the bible claims where god sends his angels to "hurt" the Earth. Maybe we'll blow ourselves to smitherenes. Some christians are already trying to twist the scriptures around to fit into a nuclear world war.

What-evah

Deepvoice said:
Need to come on? I've heard all types of talk about how we are more related to these people, from t.v. to even my own white peers, you guys act as though I make this stuff up in my spare time. Oh there is evidence? Something that supposively happened 140,000 years can't be varified no more than those who claim to see UFOs, The Lochness Monster, Bigfoot, Christianity, and a whole bunch of others. Who am I to say Bigfoot didn't exist? Who are you to say we didn't evolve from primates? Or that HIV/SIV theory isn't the occurrence of natural selection and our time being up on this earth so the more evolved man can better populate the earth with the absence of our presence? I don't know do you?
All due respect …some how I’m missing your point…I mean, I’m really trying to understand where you’re going with this. Brother whatever they have found in the desert has its scientific and archeological merit, but what does that have to do with me? Where’s the missing link between the primitive man-like anthropoid and the modern Black man (the original Homo Sapiens)? Still to this day, it is all hypotheses.

My spiritual ancestors, genetic memory and traditions tell me something different about my beginnings...For now, I'm going to leave Bigfoot and the Neanderthal genetic connections to my white Brothers...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back