Black People : Why Are We Into Denial About Our Relations Regression and Retreat?

Then you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

What isn't being faced up to the the dire straits of our relations and/or some truly serious feedback as to what we can do to reverse our regression and retreat into awfully self destructive behavior ad naseum?

I. e., we have gone from living in communities to acting and reacting like ghetto rats, all the while placing at risk our humanity etc.

That is my take:

It need not be yours...

Though if it isn't, even your viewpoints badly need to be updated...

So, back to (real) life, back to reality...

undefined

Most of the time, many here don't even post on my threads . . . "
SMH

Honestly and with all due respect, I typically don't post to your threads or reply to your questions in other people's threads because I don't understand what you are writing. I don't understand what you are saying. I've tried to understand but it's not working for me. :(

I wasn't trying to be a smart-*** when I asked you to explain things to me in layman terms . . . I really meant that as respectfully as possible. Instead of trying to work WITH me to help me, you were critical of what I wrote. Frankly, that's not a way to build unity.

Participating in this thread was my attempt to try again.

I thought your OP was one that I could respond to, but you've let me (and others) know that we missed the mark and didn't tell you what you wanted to hear.

So again, I don't understand what you're writing or what opinion I could share that you would find pertinent to your OP.

At this point, I've decided to remove myself from this discussion unless you speak to me directly.

Peace

P.S. I've always wanted to ask you . . . What does "CTJ" mean?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back