Black People : Why Are We Into Denial About Our Relations Regression and Retreat?

I'm not putting down an afrocentric approach, but how many of our relations are as pro black, i e., in the era of gangsta rap etc.?

What you and others continue to advance, they reject or are rejecting so no use you and others being into denial about that, too...

I have to contrast the emotional appeal of your beliefts etc. with what my head (thinking) reveals is also true of our sometimes stuck on 'stupid' relations...

FYI...
Then you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Most of the time, many here don't even post on my threads, while what is going down here comes across like loafing (or even a show of contempt ad naseum)

Are some of our relations also less worthy of your advice/support/etc., because they don't feel and think as I or you do?

If others don't feel or think the effort's worth it, then why post on my threads etc.?

SMH

Most of the time, many here don't even post on my threads, while what is going down here comes across like loafing (or even a show of contempt ad naseum)

Are some of our relations also less worthy of your advice/support/etc., because they don't feel and think as I or you do?

If others don't feel or think the effort's worth it, then why post on my threads etc.?

SMH

SMH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back