Black People : Is it mass denial........

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by FaithSoulSistah, Nov 5, 2007.

1. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Is it mass denial to think that white people will give us the tools needed to defeat their system of oppression? Or to expect them to willingly dismantle a system which benefits them exactly as it was planned to?

2. JohnHorse

JohnHorse Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0
    MASS DENIAL isn't the appropriate word, MASS DELUSION is the right word. Black people don't realize that white people don't have any emotions and don't respect them.

THIS REPARATION STUFF IS SICKENING, YOU NEVER GOING TO GET REPARATIONS.

3. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Mass delusion may be more appropriate. It seems all of our energies are tied up into trying to appeal to whitey to eliminate that which they purposefully instituted. It think it is unrealistic and ultimately non-productive.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    black people will take what is ours

5. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Well if you're talking true freedom, that's the only way to get it, imo. You don't ask for it. You take it. Has any group ever won a war solely by asking the enemy to give up and surrender?

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister FaithSoulSistah ... i do agree with you. I don't know if you're familiar with Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., but i love him and his work in general. He has been a guest here many times, and the last time i believe he told us that we need to ask white folk for what we need. Just go to them, and ask. Oh gosh. I have such a problem with this part of his plan. I just don't see us continually asking them to help us, as the answer, but i'm going to try to get him to speak on this in more detail next time he visits.

Truly, if someone wanted to help you ... you'd not even have to ask ... they'd just do it.

:heart:

Destee

7. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    I'm not sure why someone would think that. By tools, which tools are you referring to? They give us some tools. We are in a death camp. We can use some of the same tools they use to keep this camp going. we cannot use them in the same manner as the people who run the death camp because if we do we'll wind up helping the people who keep us here. So we have to fashion the tools that are here in this death camp so that the tools help us to dismantle the death camp and replace it with a place where no person is mistreated and the people who need help the most get the most help.

When the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) cannot use deciet to confuse us, which is their primary weapon against us because of its ease of use, efficiency, and its low cost in application, they go to their secondary weapon...direct violence. I say direct violence because deceit itself is a form of violence. When you are fooling someone, unjustly, to their detriment, you are committing violence against that person.

So, once you have mastered words to the point of being able to get a job done using words and cannot be confused about what they are doing and how they are doing it...they are gonna come at you with direct violence. So expect it. That is their MO. Words for confusion and when that doesn't work direct violence.

At some point, in the use of direct violence, they have to decide whether the direct violence being administered is so that they can get the people's behavior such that they can use words again to confuse them and the threat of direct violence when words no longer work. The past has shown, if you go back far enough in your studies, during what is called the roman empire, they used to kill everybody and burn everything to the ground. They learned from that at found that it isn't economical because they have to do the work to rebuild. They did this when they were mostly interested in land, or oil, or gold, or things such as this. Now, today, they even have weapons that will kill people and leave buidlings in tact. Their process today though is to kill lots of people...enough to get everyone else to cooperate with them. The people who are injured after all of the killing, they will nurse those people back ot health. They have found there is something more valuable than gold, or oil, or land...and that thing that is more valuable than gold, or land, or oil...and that thing that is more valuable is people.

Whenthey decide to kill all of the non-white people racism (white supremacy) will no longer exist because they will not have anyone to mistreat on the basis of color. And they don't want that to happen. They don't even act like they want that to happen. They want YOU...as a subject person.

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Destee,

You should ask anyone for the things you need if they have it...not just white people. The process is;

(1) Ask for what is needed
    (2) Accept what is granted
    (3) Compensate for the difference

This is the same process people should use with their spouses, pastors, pharmacy, etc. Those non-white people on the rooves of those house in New Orleans after hurricane katrina came through didn't have any problems asking white people to get them off the tops of those houses.

9. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Yes, I heard that too and stopped listening. I will not allow that illogical mindset to take hold of me. That does not mean I discard all of his teaching though. But I think if I'm asking my enemy for help, truly I am not thinking straight.

10. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    No they didn't have a problem asking for help from the enemy. And was the "help" quick in coming? This actually proves my point about how thoroughly in denial we are in respects to whitey. Black folks all over the US were outraged. Even though many of us KNOW the truth, we were SHOCKED when the oppressor did not come running in to help. Why? This is exactly the treatment you should expect from whitey.

So I say stop waiting around for your enemy to help you and begin to take the steps to help yourself. So if we don't want to be at the mercy of our enemy, we have serious work to do. So let's get to it! So I say scratch #1 and #2 and begin to focus on helping ourselves.

Btw, those steps you listed are perfectly fine if you are NOT dealing with an enemy.