Black People : Is it mass denial........

Edward Williams said:
It may be that you do not understand how words work. The word "pleading" is just another word...another word that describes the same behavior.

That is how the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) will confuse people THEY SAY are non-white. THEY will say a "person" is a "human" and at the same time say a "human" is a "person" and you still don't know what a person does that nobody else does or what a human does that nobody else does because they don't explain to you what the BEHAVIOR is. Because to be either you have to DO something that nobody else does or what is the point of being either?

The word begging has become more important than what you are seeing. This is why you can look at the BEHAVIOR and not even see it...because the word that describes what you are looking at is not defined in terms of what a person DOES that is labeled a beggar. What does a beggar do that nobody else does? DO...DO...stop using labels to describe a BEHAVIOR and just explain the BEHAVIOR. The explanation of the BEHAVIOR will have to be the definition.

I know we have been taught to do this so it is really not our fault. The definition I use explains the BEHAVIOR of what a person that is begging DOES.

This makes absolutely no sense.

If begging is your #1 priority, then go for it. Convince those that are inclined to be beggards to join you.

The day you have a hard time getting black people to make begging their #1 priority will be the day we have a chance at righting our own ship. Until then you begging and everyone else begging is status quo.

Edward Williams said:
You are asking a question repeatedly that you do not want answered? Do you consider that to be insanity? What is insane BEHAVIOR?

No I don't consider that to be insanity. It is a technique used all the time. They are called rhetorical questions.

I know the answer to the question, which is why I posed it, and you not answering it only confirms the point of me asking it, and suits the purpose. If you HAD answered it, THEN I would have had more work to do.

I don't expect you to digest any of that.

I'll repeat the question again...not because I expect you have a substantive answer, or because I'm insane, but to make the point (again).

"Do you have any historical evidence where begging has produced results for any group of people?"

Despite me trying to break things down into your simplisitic question and response format, we still can't get anywhere other than the same endless circles.

That said, I'm being hypocritical now because I've already said black people don't have time to play games with rhetorical questions. So I'm going to steer clear of RWS proponents all together.

The ideology apparently does something to critical thinking abilities that is irreversible.

Peace.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i am of an inclination to take what was stolen. that is my nature. however, i believe in both/and. while i am preparing for battle, some other brother may be begging.
good cop, bad cop. as long as we can all agree that the goal is the liberation of all that was stolen i don't care how one goes about it. as long as we do not oppose one another, you do you and i'll do me and we'll all meet back at head quarters when itz over.
^5. That'd be quite an effective mean of alluding the enemy, in the event.

kemetkind said:
It would be great if the 13th tribe or anyone else can contribute here and help us think through organizing ourselves.

I proposed something similar a couple years ago when I first came to Destee...basically a mass reverse migration to the south.

Question is, how many of us are willing to actually follow through... to put our money and families where our mouth is?

Yes, I think it is very similar to what you proposed. I'm waiting for him to respond to my email. I'm sure he will be interested in presenting it. Now as for how many of us willing to follow through, I think his initial goal is 2-3% of our population because everyone will not embrace the plan as you know. But we gotta start somewhere. I am willing. I have no intention of staying in WA state and had already decided to move back south when I began to run across his ideas. So I am very interested because no one will build our communities for us.

hiphopolx said:
I'm looking at it in a business perspective not a beggar's perspective.

Peace

And there lies the problem, imo. We are NOT talking about business ventures, but war tactics. Two different things. Now individuals may be able to ask/beg for money sucessfully. I don't argue that. But speaking on a collective level, it is not a practical or sound strategy for liberation from an enemy.

Edward Williams said:
No madam, you are talking about interaction with an enemy. I'm talking about interaction with people. We are talking about two different things.

Well let's cut to the chase then Bro. Edward. I started the thread to talk about the soundness of thinking or expecting that an oppressor(enemy) will give you what you need to defeat/dismantle his system of oppression. Do you think that is sound thinking? If so, can you give an example of where this strategy has worked successfully to defeat an enemy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back