Black Relationships : WHEN WILL SISTAS FINALLY BE TURNED OFF BY THUGS

i think it is social engineering.
when they took the Jews to the camps, there was a protest.
when they took the Japanese to the camps, there was reparations.

when they take blacks to the camps, we will all think it's "cool".
we will expect them to be filming another hip hop video.

we will have been prepared to go.

I do not like thugs....

bigtown said:
YOU SEE THEM IN MAGAZINES, TELEVISION, VIDEOS AND EVERYWHERE IN NIGHTCLUBS. THEY'RE THUGS, THAT STEREOTYPICAL REPRESENTATION OF BLACK MALE MASCULINITY THAT NEVER SEEMS TO GO AWAY. THE SISTERS LOVE THEM. CHECK OUT THE DESTINYS' CHILD VIDEO IN WHICH THEY SING THE LYRICS OF "I NEED A SOLJA, WHERE THEY AT, WHERE THEY AT" THE THUG, THAT REDICULOUS CHARICATURE OF A BLACK MAN. THE BLACK MEN THAT MANY SISTERS SEE AS THEY IDEAL MATE AND IMAGE OF MACHISMO ( ALTHOUGH THEY PROBABLY MAKE UP THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF "DL" MEN ) SISTAS WHAT IS IT THAT ATTRACTS YOU TO THESE MEN, AND IS THE INTEREST FINALLY STARTING TO FADE?

I hate Destiny CHild's I need a soldier...and someone that is street so they can take care of me.... and then they are bouncing around acting like kids.... I do not think that is my idea of a Strong Black Man. I love the Black Men that understand that being a man does not mean acting like a wild animal or looking scary 24/7 and acting like you only understand the language of the "streets" and the "hood". I find that song insulting too. It sickens me. :(

Oba Iparankanru said:
I dont think its that big a deal, the more affluent af ams seem to get like minded mates and stray from the and i quote "project ******" as they are usually called. I think it's just a case of people trying to get the wrong mate for long term

This is most certainly a big deal. The "more" affluent African Americans are only about 10% of the population. The prosperity of a people is measured by the status of the majority, not by the success of a handful of its members!

IntuitioninMD said:
I hate Destiny CHild's I need a soldier...and someone that is street so they can take care of me.... and then they are bouncing around acting like kids.... I do not think that is my idea of a Strong Black Man. I love the Black Men that understand that being a man does not mean acting like a wild animal or looking scary 24/7 and acting like you only understand the language of the "streets" and the "hood". I find that song insulting too. It sickens me. :(

Like brotherJames said it is starting to become social engineering. Songs like this will further the brainwashing of both young African American women & men!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back