Black Relationships : To All Brothers Who Complain About Sistas

well versed brutha i so know the core of it all i did a reality check a very long time ago
and i have found out that thug life and these men really don't hold no value at all and could
never really compare to a true man .......i don't think a lot of our women stray into the arms
of a thug but seek happiness , respect , honor and joy in whatever so man it be if he be
on thugish side as long as he being respectful treating her correct and honoring her as a
Queen just like any other man ........Did many know that some of the hard core thugs are
really a perfect gentleman pose to the true man that has shown to be harash and crule
not all men are alike nor are the women .......well said brutha

WOW! MANasiac!

I saw the seeds of growth in you from the beginning. So many things I wanted to say--so many things I wanted to explain but I knew you had to do your own growing and discover these things yourself. Remember, don't quit after a victory for at every level you will find a new devil but I know you will meet whatever challenges you face with dignity and honesty and much love.

Wish you well, Brother

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back