Black Relationships : To All Brothers Who Complain About Sistas

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by MANASIAC, Nov 30, 2004.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    This is my post to all of the Men at Destee.com who reguritate these types of posts.

(Please Refer to the BRother BigTown Post about why do sistas want a thug and others like it, which complain about Black Women)

1. The Lumping of Black Women into one category:

A Majority of the women, who are trying to roll with thugs, are not educated and usually are not all that special. I have never seen a Black Woman with a college education and a high paying salary with a supposed thug. I usually only see women who have no college education, and low paying jobs, with these thugs. If you notice the celeberity women that you claim who want thugs, usually on roll with thugs who have money. I really get sick of brothers always lumping my sisters into one category.

I REPEAT EVERY BLACK WOMAN DOES NOT LIKE A THUG.

2. Your definition of a thug is mis-understood:

The thug of todays time, is usually a grown *** man who does not work, stays with his mama, smokes weed and sags his jeans, and pretends to be a killer. These thugs that you talk about are your real loosers who never generate any revenuve, legal or illegally. They are simply mamas boys who will get mad at you if you step on their shoes. Most of these dudes have never even got into a fight or never have fired a weapon. Moreover, most classy black women do not even give these Men the time of day.

3. Maybe you should stop whining at destee.com:

Instead of whining about the degraded image of Black Men. Do us all a favor and start showing that example. The quickest way to destroy the convoluted image of Black Masculinity is too show someone something else. Whinning about it at Destee.com is not going to solve anything. Maybe you should make a post about Positive Black Male Images, and why REAL sisters prefer those, than these mamas boy thugs you speak about.

4. I reccomend some Introspection:

I remember I use to sit and complain about Black Women. Black women do not like me because I am a convicted felon, Black Women do not like me beacause of this and because of that. One day I realized that while I had 1 finger pointed, three fingers pointed back at me. After careful Introspection, I realized that I Manasic. The Black Man was the problem, and that the Black Woman was the Solution. Once I made a positive change within myself, I found the woman that I have now.

In conclusion, I am really sick of some of the men at Destee.com, and I myself am included. I get tired of reading the same old reguirgated posts about sistas not liking me for this reason or that. What you men really need is a dose of reality, I took my dose and I am now a happy man.

2. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    This is my post to all of the Men at Destee.com who reguritate these types of posts.

(Please Refer to the BRother BigTown Post about why do sistas want a thug and others like it, which complain about Black Women)

1. The Lumping of Black Women into one category:

A Majority of the women, who are trying to roll with thugs, are not educated and usually are not all that special. I have never seen a Black Woman with a college education and a high paying salary with a supposed thug. I usually only see women who have no college educations, and low paying jobs, with these thugs. If you notice the celebrity women that you claim who want thugs, usually on roll with thugs who have money. I really get sick of brothers always lumping my sisters into one category.

I REPEAT EVERY BLACK WOMAN DOES NOT LIKE A THUG.

2. Your definition of a thug is misunderstood:

The thug of today’s time, is usually a grown *** man who does not work, stays with his mama, smokes weed and sags his jeans, and pretends to be a killer. These thugs that you talk about are your real losers who never generate any revenue, legal or illegally. They are simply mama’s boys who will get mad at you if you step on their shoes. Most of these dudes have never even got into a fight or never have fired a weapon. Moreover, most classy black women do not even give these women the time of day.

3. Maybe you should stop whining at destee.com:

Instead of whining about the degraded image of Black Men. Do us all a favor and start showing that example. Brother Big Town, the quickest way to destroy the convoluted image of Black Masculinity is too show someone something else. Whining about it at Destee.com is not going to solve anything. Maybe you should make a post about Positive Black Male Images, and why REAL sisters prefer those, than these mamas’ boy thugs you speak about.

4. I recommend some Introspection:

I remember I use to sit and complain about Black Women. Black women do not like me because I am a convicted felon; Black Women do not like me because of this and because of that. One day I realized that while I had 1 finger pointed, three fingers pointed back at me. After careful Introspection, I realized that I Manasic. The Black Man was the problem, and that the Black Woman was the Solution. Once I made a positive change within myself, I found the woman that I have now.

In conclusion, I am really sick of some of the men at Destee.com, and I myself am included. I get tired of reading the same old regurgitated posts about sistas not liking me for this reason or that. What you men really need is a dose of reality, I took my dose and I am now a happy man.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    looks like that woman turned you around, do she have any sisters?

4. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6

Awww........Well I am Happy for you Brotha'......get down wit' tha' git down then!!!

5. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Nah Brother James she aint got no sisters man, I can only say believe and it will happen.

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    looks like that woman turned you around, do she have any sisters?

7. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Say Brother James, if she had one I would introduce, but I belive if you practice Introspection. It will come.

8. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    Nice Post!

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    well versed brutha i so know the core of it all i did a reality check a very long time ago
    and i have found out that thug life and these men really don't hold no value at all and could
    never really compare to a true man .......i don't think a lot of our women stray into the arms
    of a thug but seek happiness , respect , honor and joy in whatever so man it be if he be
    on thugish side as long as he being respectful treating her correct and honoring her as a
    Queen just like any other man ........Did many know that some of the hard core thugs are
    really a perfect gentleman pose to the true man that has shown to be harash and crule
    not all men are alike nor are the women .......well said brutha

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    WOW! MANasiac!

I saw the seeds of growth in you from the beginning. So many things I wanted to say--so many things I wanted to explain but I knew you had to do your own growing and discover these things yourself. Remember, don't quit after a victory for at every level you will find a new devil but I know you will meet whatever challenges you face with dignity and honesty and much love.

Wish you well, Brother