Black Relationships : when we say no it means no!!!!!1

i can say that i no longer in that relationship......and i dont think i am selfish with my bootie.......like linda said why you want some tired sex anyway....i guess you will feel mighty bad when i sleep on you.........now my current man doesn't like for me to initiate sex.......when i do he turns me down sometimes.......i thought maybe he felt it was inappropiate for me to initiate....so we can go maybe a month without sex........and he is saying you must be giving it up to some other nugga........boy talk about aint this some mess.........if i say no move your hand then i know for a fact it means no...........:ilu::10900:

This is an on going trend in the homes of most commited relationships. That is why it is important to discuss sexual prefrences. some people like to do it all the time some people dont. tired or not. There are a lot of women who are just not in to sex like that a lot of men to. Dont think that the " love" going to get u thru hearing no when u needed like that. I know i know here comes the sexual dicipline part! I have known women whom have told me flat out" I dont like sex like that" i thanked her for her submission. cause a lot of women will play it off until the relationship starts than it's shut down city cuz the hunt is over. A discussion about sex likes dislikes how much how often is vital for the health of the relationship then there are no suprises later on in the game.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back