Black Relationships : When is a good time to introduce him to the family?

LOL! For me we cross that point when we have decided that we are only seeing each other, when we talk about marriage, and what each other wants or need from that marriage, when we have discussed religious beliefs, and when enough time has passed that we have put most of our cards on the table. To me there are 3 levels, 1)the getting to know each other level, 2) when we decide that we are in a relationship and we are exclusive, 3)when we get to a point where we start discussing marriage and what we both need to get to that point. No, I have never introduced my parents to any of my boyfriends, to me it never reached point 3, so my parents didn't need to meet him. Before I let someone into my life that far, I need to feel as if there is a good chance that you will stick around, and that I want you there. I have definitely talked to my parents about them (I have 3, my mom, my dad, and dad the sequel), and discussed problems, they know of him, but they never met him. When I bring a man home, my parents will definitely know that I am serious.
Me sticking around? uhmm Do you know how to cook and clean? more importantly will you be willing to follow my lead?:rolleyes::p . I see your point .that's not a bad way to do things as long as you don't put yourself in a position to break God's laws and get yourself hurt.

Me sticking around? uhmm Do you know how to cook and clean? more importantly will you be willing to follow my lead?:rolleyes::p . I see your point .that's not a bad way to do things as long as you don't put yourself in a position to break God's laws and get yourself hurt.
Ain't nobody talking about you BK :p, my man gotta be able to follow and take the lead.

Oh you are such a flirt:lol:. Anyway what do you mean by your man must be able to follow and take the lead? Does that mean he has to follow you then take the lead on what you tell him to do? SMH.
Let's not detour MsInterpret's thread...if you really want to know, you know what they say.....start your own thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back