Black Relationships : Blueprint for the Black Family

And we can dance all night but this is a pointless dance.
Yes, it is pointless for me to try to enlighten you.

"If a fool be associated with a wise man, even all his life, he will perceive the truth as little as a spoon perceives the taste of food; if an intelligent man spend one minute only with a wise man, he will soon perceive the truth as the tongue perceives the taste of soup."---The Dhammapada

Yes, it is pointless for me to try to enlighten you.

"If a fool be associated with a wise man, even all his life, he will perceive the truth as little as a spoon perceives the taste of food; if an intelligent man spend one minute only with a wise man, he will soon perceive the truth as the tongue perceives the taste of soup."---The Dhammapada

Is it wisdom if it can so easily be swayed by the fool?????

And you have yet to explain my shame?

The INTELLIGENT men will perceive the truth.

You should be ashamed to criticize King Mswati when MILLIONS of blacks in this country are doing no better.

And as the intelligent person you are you don't see how irrational this is? Why is it a shame to criticize someone who is clearly in the wrong?

And as the intelligent person you are you don't see how irrational this is? Why is it a shame to criticize someone who is clearly in the wrong?
He is no more wrong than the presidents over here!!!!

25 MILLION african americans are living in poverty TODAY and they've been catchin' hell for over 400 YEARS now!

You made it sound like the reason people in Swaziland are impoverished is because of his polygamous relationships!

That's like saying that because of MONOGAMY, 25 million african americans are impoverished over here!!!!

Well actually, polygamous marriages WOULD be beneficial to african americans...

That would make for a LOT of deductions at tax time! :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back