Black Spirituality Religion : What's your religion? (if anything)

Hello Libres..

If I just had to use a label, I use Spiritual.

I have some Christian beliefs, but I am very much an Multi-faith Universalist.

I take and pull something from different faiths, so I really can't be put into any one particular box or brand; my views, beliefs, and practices are just too broad for any one category.

I am very much a believer in God, deeply; but at times if you are around me and hear some of my discussions you may question that because in so many ways I agree with atheists on many points, except concerning the existence of God, and some of my coolest friends are agnostics and atheists.

My system of Divinity is the "Ankh"...which simply means life. There can never ever be any religion which is higher than LIFE itself. Incorporated in life and the symbol for it is the "masculine and the feminine"...aka the "negative and positive"...for without either of these there can never be a third element. Incorporated within this understanding is the reality that man/woman must "know themselves in order to properly live LIFE internally and externally". Equally incorporated are the universal laws that allows LIFE to be LIFE in a balanced fashion. The opposite of LIFE is DEATH. However we choose to define a Creator/Creatrix, we were made to KNOW, not to BELIEVE....and so I can with confidence state that "there is no higher system, more divine system or original system than LIFE ITSELF...for without it, what does anyone have??

Hetep!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back