Black People : What's Going on in Detroit? all P.S. Teachers face layoffs??

CTJ:

In all due candor and honesty?

First of all:

I wouldn't dare diss you and yours as a given and/or from a distance...

Second of all:

I did live there...

I also can guess you've never even been there!

At least give us an informed opinion, not an obviously uninformed one...

SMH

:SuN045:

Well, actually chuck.. I have been to detroit.. but that is beside the point..
and chuck.. I do know something about the school system in detroit.. what
I don't know chuck, is how anything you said has anything to do with what I
said.. I laid out my opinion pretty plainly and I put a rhetorical scenario to
you to illustrate my point.. but rather than admit that the problem and
solution are not as oversimplified as you rhetoric is, you resort to insults and
innuendo. Come again chuck.. it's alright if you disagree with me.. but how
about doing it respectfully and with some substance? This appears to me to
be an excellent opportunity for you to illustrate your superior viewpoint by
outlining how you would solve this problem.. or not.

Peace.​

Blame the unions and the workers, while still collecting a 6-figure salary.

:thinking:

wouldn't matter if it was a 7 figure salary.. we're talking about a 300 million dollar budget shortfall.. on a 900+ million dollar budget.. how would you solve
this problem?

wouldn't matter if it was a 7 figure salary.. we're talking about a 300 million dollar budget shortfall.. on a 900+ million dollar budget.. how would you solve
this problem?
SAYS WHO!

they lied about the deficit in Wiscosin and white republicans are booing the hell out of their republican rep at the town hall meeting there so how do we know Detroit and Mich is not lieing also

and bust the move, y outsource manufacturing, and then privatize public facilities and then turn around and say

Duhhh sorry folks we dont know where the money went but

you folks gotta tighten your belts and bite the bullet

man we had 8 years of Bush pulling that crap, and con

skuderjaymes

Well, actually chuck.. I have been to detroit.. but that is beside the point..

CTJ:

The point is you having come here --you returning there--i.e, with with a lack of a true understanding or understanding of the white resistance to black control over our schools--as well as it spans decades!!

You wrote:

and chuck.. I do know something about the school system in detroit..

CTJ:

Such as what??

You wrote:

what I don't know chuck, is how anything you said has anything to do with what I said..

CTJ:

I said and wrote that I also wouldn't dare come in as an outsider, i.e., dare to dictate to you how to resolve any issues/problems/etc. plaguing the Oakland public school system, and alleged or real insider would reject that as a given!

You wrote:

I laid out my opinion pretty plainly and I put a rhetorical scenario to
you to illustrate my point.

CTJ:

A public school system already plagued by probes etc. into outright corruption and graft, as well as declining student enrollments, etc., i.e., whereas some of everybody dared or dares to approach me and mine like lab rats ad naseum via their various dreams (or schemes)!?!

Suchlike is why more than me also would tend to be quite annoyed by anybody's mere 'rhetorical' comments etc.!!!

I don''t dislike you: I do dislike anybody coming across as who is approaching me and mine as though we're part of some overall agenda etc...

Believe me: Others won't be so 'polite'...

You wrote:

but rather than admit that the problem and
solution are not as oversimplified as you rhetoric is, you resort to insults and
innuendo.

CTJ:

If you and others feel and think we're just the flip side of what took place in New Orleans, then you presume and assume too much on the basis of what a white status quo is selling and you're buying, i. e., them too making my beloved adopted city as a case test of what they're bound to plague the rest of the cities etc. with too, e. g., which is really a bad reflection of mostly white politicians, whose ineptness or corruption created this nation's ills in the first place! It's all on the cover their (not our) rear ends side...

You wrote:

again chuck.. it's alright if you disagree with me..

CTJ:

That is my choice and my right as a given...

but how
about doing it respectfully and with some substance?

CTJ:

You're merely needless extending the discussion and debate, i. e., either you accept or reject my criticism, etc., and everything else is more face saving etc. on your part, as well as besides the point, as in much to do about nothing...

You asked:

This appears to me to
be an excellent opportunity for you to illustrate your superior viewpoint by
outlining how you would solve this problem.. or not.

CTJ:

No, I can't help solve these issues/problems/etc. as long as the black activists etc. are so heavily into denial, as in--that in spite detractors of the EFM manager take as there are many supporters, i. e., some blacks who no longer have grade school etc. children going to anybody's public schools, and/or like the whites expect private outsourcing etc. to help reduce their property taxes etc.

Simply put:

There are internal issues/problems/etc. being revealed, hence an exclusive and solely blacks vs. whites take on all of this is the simplistic means/ways/etc. some of don't have ckue--others who do aka our peoples enemies etc. chose to characterize it all, i.e ., first and foremost, also moves which were and are meant to demean and disempower all black appointed and/or elected officials, by the way of guilt by popular opinion, e. g., hence another (mis)use of the white capitalist controlled mass media, etc.

Again the overall discussion and debate has been characterized by black surrogates being brought in by the white powers that be in Lansing (the state's capitol) to save us in spite of 'our leaders' shortcomings, wheres time and again some are former (or present) black cronies of past white school members etc.

So hypocrisy and doublespeak about...

On that issue/problem/etc.: Ignorance is not 'bliss'...

On the other hand:

Who is really expecting those hard pressed black single mothers-- who children are seventy per cent of Detroit's remaining school enrollees-- to have a clue as to what the heck either or all factions of advocating?!?

So anybody's idealistic takes are sure to clash with the aformentoined folks friends or various relations reality checks/wake up calls!

:SuN034:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back