Black People : The Only Lord That Is Going To Bless You

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
On Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 05:00:35 AM EST, Osiris Akkebala <[email protected]> wrote:

The Only Lord That Is Going To Bless Your Black Behind Is The Law You Create For Your Self

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Yes, Black Afrikan People have Been Well Conditioned To Despise The Divine Truth, Beloved.

If I can't share with Black Afrikan people that which we need to remember again, then what good am I to be in communication with Black Afrikan people, even when I know the depth of our self ignorance and the belief we now cling to about all that white racist have us believing today using a mind that is no longer the Mind that has Black people knowing and not believing in who God is instead of What It Is, In Praying instead of Self-Meditation, in the Lord instead of in Laws that the Divine Mind Enact, in the spirit being a white Dove instead of the Spirit is the expression of your attitude and behavior, all of which that racist has caused us to believe in about what be not the Greater Good to a Mind that Thinks but to a mind that believes, which is having Black Afrikans to be Divinely Black no more.

We Black Afrikans live stuck in self ignorant time, believing in everything that teach us to be against the Darkness in favor of the Light and such a Mind that believe can't see that the two is no enemy to the other and that Light is because of the Dark and that there is nothing that supersedes the Dark for it is the everlasting eternal infinite energy verifying infinite intelligence which is the Divine Essence of Everything that be and appear not to be to a living physical Being,

Lord Represents The Law and Blessing Represents Dependency and self-ignorance, anything that points you away from your self is your Enemy and those who successfully have you believing in a God appearing to be physical in his Human appearance, is your God wrapped in Fantasy and fantasy have you with an imagination full of illusions without a foundation if Divine Truth to support such a Mind action, all of which is the foundation of the Mind that now control and guide the Black Afrikan World.

You dislike me because I share with Black Afrikan people information you do not want to believe because the mind you have guiding you now, do not have you to Think and therefore, your present mind have you looking at me as your enemy when I am just a servant of the Divine Truth and Reality, prime attributes of the Divine Essence, God Of Everything that Moves and appears not to move, beloved.

So you see, there is no wonder to me about why the Black Afrikans are in the status position we are in today in this evil world controlled by that lying deceiving white racist Luciferian Human Being whom Black Afrikans serve to be the God of Black Afrikan people which is why you see no action coming from Black Afrikan people to become Free in the Luciferian Mind Black Folks now use, believing Black Afrikans are now Free, did not I share with you that believe is a Demon and is the foundation of Religion, which is an enemy to the Black Afrikan Divine Mind???

With that white racist mind being in control of the Black Afrikan World, there can be no salvation to come to Black Afrikan people and Afrika, hell, Black Afrikans been well-conditioned to believe that we are now free, so we have no need to reject America and to become our own independent collective selves, being under such Mind control assures that the Black Afrikans will not be with a desire to see Afrika being for the Black Afrikans and having a United States Of Afrika Government to Govern Black Afrikans in Afrika!!!

Hell, that is too positive of a way to look to see our Black Afrikan Selves, we rather be under the submission of that white racist Luciferian Human Being who now controls every aspect of the Black Afrikan movement and Mind activity.

So, Woe is to you Black Woman and Man, you no longer wear the Divine Mind Nature Designed you with, so everything I share with you, you reject, and everything the agents of that white racist Luciferian Human Being tell to you to believe you bow to submit to doing and with such a Mind navigating your Spirit, the Black Afrikan Race is a Doomed Race living without the Divine Knowledge Of Time and it is way past Time for the Black Afrikans to remain a Fool but that Time does not Compute Divinely in the Mind Of Lucifer which controls the Black Afrikan World today.

So, Hell No you are not going to get up off of your do nothing Black behind to Demand that which belongs to our Enslaved Ancestors, which is the Reparation/Repatriation they have earned and is capable of Freeing our Enslaved Ancestors and all Afrikans to live in Afrika which is the Center of Black Power and Black Collective Power is Divine, beloved, and there is no defeating Divinity for it is the Divine Essence of Everything, beloved!!!

A Reparation/Repatriation Campaign Must Be Waged In Honor Of Our Enslaved Ancestors Right and all Black Afrikans Right To be Free, beloved.

Divine Respect

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Can you find a better way to convey your messages because slinging verbal insults are obviously not working. Just a suggestion since this is meant to be a "discussion" board and not a pulpit or one-way conversation.

Peace.

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
Can you find a better way to convey your messages because slinging verbal insults are obviously not working. Just a suggestion since this is meant to be a "discussion" board and not a pulpit or one-way conversation.

Peace.
WOW. good comeback. 58 post pretty much saying the same thing. I hope I'm wrong and no disrespected intended to the elder but I detect a lot of anger there.

Oct 4, 2019
Beloved I do not consider the Divine Truth to be insulting, just informing, I am not here to try and impress you, just to share what I see of what has become of a once Divine Black Universal Race, granted it does not sound nice because it is not nice the way Black Afrikans have become today.

As I often share, you have the freedom to receive in the Divine Spirit that I share with you or you have the freedom to ignore and/or reject that which I share with you, beloved.

It is never my intent to disrespect whom I know comes from the root of Divinity, You Black Woman, and Man.

I will continue to share what I do and the way I do, beloved, having nothing but Love for you because I know who we Black Afrikans can become again, but not by me lying and deceiving you, which I will not do, there is nothing that I share here that is insulting, just the empirical facts verifying the Divine Truth about Black Afrikan people concerning who we have become and who we can become as we naturally were before the coming of that racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being, it takes a weak mind to become Human but a Knowledgeable Mind to become Strongly Divine, beloved.

I mean not you nor any Black Afrikan any disrespect.

Divine Respect

Oct 4, 2019
Beloved, I am not here to debate and I am not here to give you a variety of lies about the state of Mind of Black Afrikan people.

The Divine Truth is the same and will be to Black Afrikans until we experience our change back to the way we need to Think about ourselves again.

Anger has no place in sharing the Divine Truth, anger spend its time in the company of lies and deception, are you angry beloved.

Listen, I have not now just come into this world and I spend not the remaining of my time trying to impress but to address that which we long have forgotten.

Divine Respect

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
I'm sure you didn't mean to disrespect any of us and thank you for your apology because I felt that you did.

But I also think you're missing the point. Do you want a discussion in your threads or an exchange of ideas?

Another suggestion...Don't be so quick to dismiss how other's are responding to your posts when they share how you make them feel. Perceiving is believing and if you care about Black people, you might want to take what they are saying to you seriously.

An humble person knows when to listen as well as share what they know with others. Name calling here is not only disrespectful and offensive, there are rules here that prohibit it--even if you're talking in general about Black people. You say you're not here to impress anyone and I don't see where anyone has asked that of you or expects it, so I'm not sure why you felt the need to share that. Is that how people typically respond to you in real life?

Finally, I can tell that you're passionate about what you believe to be true. I won't judge that but I will enlighten you to the fact that Black people are not all the same and don't all believe in the same things. It's smart not to assume that we do. Now, if you're interested in some dialogue on your topics, you may get more interactions if you post in the Religion/Spiritual section and hold on to your seat cause you may get more than you bargain for.

Good luck!

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Now, if you're interested in some dialogue on your topics, you may get more interactions if you post in the Religion/Spiritual section and hold on to your seat cause you may get more than you bargain for.

Good luck!
I do not believe interaction is the purpose here. I don't feel the religion/spiritual section would serve this content well even though it's being projected in religion/spiritual manner. He stated he is not in this for debate. He's fine with speaking from the plateau and telling the poor so called black people down below how f'd up we/they are.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
You dislike me because I share with Black Afrikan people information you do not want to believe because the mind you have guiding you now, do not have you to Think and therefore, your present mind have you looking at me as your enemy when I am just a servant of the Divine Truth and Reality, prime attributes of the Divine Essence, God Of Everything that Moves and appears not to move, beloved.
Sad that you've lost all objectivity. It seems from that outside looking in there's no self-improvement for you, there's nothing more to learn. I don't feel ANYONE dislikes you. I feel anyone with sense can see you want the condition of melanin skinned people to be just. Like we all do, we all live this pain, our ancestors endure greater pains then we can ever imagine.

Your intent is well minded just the manifestation is skewed. You can't be that far in the forest that you can't see the trees. You speak of truth of yet you pepper it with insults. You speak of divinity, yet your divine approach seems earth based.

I ask you before why do you use certain terminology that was clearly created to demean people of Alkebulan and Alkebulan ancestry. You proceeded to call me a "negroe" lol.

What you don't understand is your message would be more received if it wasn't projected in the religious like white supremacy way that you say you are fighting against.

You said it was ok to use those terms which are based in lies because you are speaking truth. I was asking could you consider more progressive terminology than the regressive we've been taught. Why would you want to continue and maintain this regressive terminology. You can't bake cakes and then have cyanide frosting then tell me the frosting is ok because the cake is good.

Chief I hope you don't view my comments as adversarial. I'm on your side. To continue to use the terminology of the so called white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being how can you profess so called divine truth.

Maybe I'm at a lost here and my under/overstanding of divine truth is skewed.

My impression that truth (spirit) is universal and supersedes all matter and we with our infinite thought make heaven out of hell on earth.

Peace.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.