Black People : If Texas Black Community is going through hell then we all are !

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
As a Microcosm of the National Black community , as the state with the most of us , it is sad that , not only did Amber Guyger not get 25 to life as she should , but that there was no Black Local Leaders , National Leaders or Local Grassroots organizations to rally enough Black unity and collective outrage to make sure she did !
To put salt on the wound the star witness , was left unprotected in an easy carry state, and not a week after his funeral another Texas, Black citizen was shot in her home also for absolutely no reason!
If Texas is hurt we are all hurt ! Time more then likely for some collective action of Economic Self Defense , and high time w had a Nationwide Boycott , at least 30 million strong of all shopping , on Black Friday, over this and all the police lynchings since Castile and Sterling
10-Malcolm-X-quotes-that-will-make-you-feel-feelings.jpg

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
Why was this sister not subpoenaed , to the court , or her video??

The Judge who handled the case was a part of the Police Cabal down there , and
the community should have united to demand , that serious piece of evidence, made public for over a year , be there in front of the jurors!
download (4).jpg

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
How many "horror" movies in so called american cinema were set in Texas? lol

OK but in an EASY open carry state, why do we allow , ourselves to seem like Zombies, unable to protect and patrol the community?? I think her nephew , would want to know the answer to that
191014170618-lead-lucy-kafanov-keilar-00003514-large-169.jpg

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍