Black People : WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

After having reconsidered what I said and what I wrote:

Even if none was intended nor meant: We tend to find fault as regards anybody and everybody's folk these days...

Instead:

First and foremost, in spite of them being young Asian models, even them agreeing to do the photo shoot is on the admiration of our black sisters side...

Second of all, at best (or worst), all sorts of colored folk are also merely reflections of what they do, i. e., in order to make a buck etc., in the so called white folks world...

Place it all in the category of the haves vs the have nots scenarios, as in--how the advertising biz exploits etc. a lot of unmature young females, of all ethnic/racial/etc. backgrounds...

So another case study of globalism etc...

And, is it really as well as truly just about the alleged or real racism, or more about images of black females, which some of the young ones here usually associate with their moms (not their own) generation, etc.?

To me:

Perhaps it is a reminder of something you're lost--aka a true spirit of sisterhood etc.--which the various modern day means and ways you identify yourselves can't or won't truly bring about...

Anyway the issue etc. from an older African American male's take...

:em0200:

:10200:

Mama Earth
:hearts2:

Consider the young Asian models the means:

So to advance who's ends?

Personally, I'm not at war with the rest of colored humanity, and hardly with people of Asian ancestry!

Always remember our enemies on this continent's past divide and conquer ploys...

Black and indian mixes like me urge you and yours to rise above and beyond that past b. s. here too...

For M.E.

It's all about the relational DYNAMICS; interactions and interpretations/process, that is going on and less to do with the actual "players"

Mama Earth
:hearts2:

Do keep in mind that larger numbers of both black males and black females as well as by choice are part of ole Uncle Sammy's military forces and stationed at any number of military bases around the globe...

Etc.

Also one can do more than guess they and sometimes their immediate families (including children) would tend to mingle more with other people of color than with white soldiers and their family members etc.

Do keep in mind just how long U. S. military forces have maintained a cease fire (if not a real truce) between what is now a divided Korea...

So, while no disrespect intended nor meant, i. e., by me towards the concerned sisters on this thread, or by them towards Asians in general, certain types of speculation etc. about race relations etc., and far from the places/spaces/etc. one and all live here, might not be the best of choices and/or judgement calls, also considering the flare ups between the North and South Korean military, in more recent days etc.

I. e., in a time of war(fare), some things even the civilians can and do say and write, may well be misintepreted, e. g., lead to wrongheaded conclusions and/or unappreciated further scrutiny etc.

The short version:

Let us be doubly cautious and wary here too...

Some folks need no or little excuse to play us cheap and close too...

From an ally...

Not another 'critic'...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back