Black People : We Aren't Ready For The Truth Yet!!! Pt. 1.

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Family family family, I want to say that this will be my last post for a while but that may not be true...so before I do what I have to do, I need to explain why we aren't ready for the truth yet. When I say "we", I'm basically speaking of the masses of our people. There are those of us who have and are deeply engaged in searching and re-searching our story on top of world history as a means of finding out what the truth is concerning ourselves as a people. To those Brothers and Sisters, I commend you deeply and sincerely because it is no easy task and speaks to the core of who you are and we are as a people.

History is the most amazing subject that there is on the face of the earth! I understand now why it is taught for 12 years of our schooling or programming. There is no job that has ever asked us do we know our history and as of yet, I haven't found an occupation whereby history is ever needed except as a teacher. So why do they teach it for 12 years? They teach it because within history is the glue or cement that holds a people together culturally and spiritually. It is the preserver of when, where, how, what and why our people did anything that they did for the future generations to learn from. It preserves our identity, our legacy, our achievements and aspirations. It determines our potential abilities based upon what our people have already done.

Within the glorious foundation of our story is found the codes of family structure, community structure and spiritual structure. It relays the information concerning our relationship to other peoples and nations politically, socially, economically, militarily and spiritually. It is, in the words of Dr. John. Henrick Clarke, a true compass that tells the time and direction of a people. Therefore the reading of the compass becomes the most important thing that one can learn in order to preserve our future.

It means moving pass the illusion of this present time in order to know that "our people didn't wait for anybody to teach them anything on any level at anytime. It means that we are obviously in need of a serious cleansing and detoxing from the media, miseducation and structured religions that were never for us simply because they came from our people to be given to other peoples based upon their needs and their degree of development. This includes all religions....so basically, if you are practicing one of the world religions, you've got a ways to go before you will ever return to the source of who we are as a people. This is not speculation or debate, just facts.

The idea that we can relate to all of them on one level or another is no more than a testament of our being able to touch base with them on some level that seems "right" to us...because within each of them lies remnants of something greater that our people had, practiced and developed in our ancient civilizations that we somehow feel a connection with. This is why we gravitate towards religions without knowing that there exist something greater that has been hidden from us.

Once you learn your history, there is only two paths that one can go. You are either going to become radicalized by it or you are going to become spiritualized by it. What does this mean? In essence, you are either going to raise some hell to try and restore what was taken, robbed, plagiarized and corrupted..or, you're going to go on a spiritual quest to be in peace away from the human race if possible.

We live in a world where the only value according to the masses is in "what you got, "how you're living, how big is your cheddar and what you sporting on your @ss and in your drive way". This is the result of the white man and woman...the level of the material, the physical, the mundane and the illusion. That which is unseen, invisible, internal and always with you, has no meaning or reality to those caught on that physical level. Truth is truth and I'm keeping it real.

So instead of our people being internalized, we've been externalized, and with it, that which is internal has been placed in the heavens someplace beyond our reach that we will get to when we die....imagine that! There are agendas always in place and with our people in ancient times, the agenda was started by the Priesthood and continues down to this day with the same power, deception, corruption and hocus pokus that men have fought, died, written books and forced down the world's throats in blood and fear.

To be continued.....

You are so right. The undoing of 12 years of "programming" is paramount to our issue. Especially when that 12 year programming was enhanced by a childhood of white fairly tales.

The hard thing to do it deprogram your own self. I like and I know you didn't get here yesterday. It's taken you years to undo what you were programmed to think. Just remember the journey it took you. Allow others to make their journey. Your posts and the information provided in the those IMO should help one on that journey.

In other words DON'T STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Even if someone doesn't post to your thread, it doesn't mean they aren't listening and learning.

Also I wanted to add that we are taught to reject truth and accept the "unbelievable" as truth.

truth is a mathematical logic term.... whether something is true or not is absolute....

for example.... 12 divides evenly with 4 is a true statement....

imho...expounding on this rational...truth is something that is always true regardless of the circumstances...
so from the highest level to empirical form it remains true....

karma is one of these truths of which i speak....there really aren't that many....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back