Black People : CHIRAQ: "It is culture and environment," Arewa Karen Winters, Loury's great-aunt, told the Tribune.

Also the real issues originate with who actually condone (not condemn) what the real bad guys do to make a buck...

fyi

I would say there is no one person or system. The parents (in most cases, parent) engage in many of these activities. I know personally a few mommas that fit this bill, then yell "free my son/daughter" when they get locked up.

Peace!

I would say there is no one person or system. The parents (in most cases, parent) engage in many of these activities. I know personally a few mommas that fit this bill, then yell "free my son/daughter" when they get locked up.

Peace!

During All eras:

There are those who either just make excuses
or are truly striving to make a difference!!

fyi

During All eras:

There are those who either just make excuses
or are truly striving to make a difference!!

fyi

I agree, but there is a system in place that makes these situations. For example, what did they think was going to happen when they tore down the housing projects, and just placed those folks just anywhere? They have vacant lots that were vacant when I was a child that they have built housing on. Not for us, they have pushed us out, but for the Arabs and Asians.

Here's an example...

Would breaking down Chicago's segregation turn into gentrifying neighborhoods by slowly pushing out the existing black population?

I don't think it has to be gentrification. Many of these neighborhoods have large numbers of vacant homes and vacant lots. I think there's room to bring new people in and add them to the people who are already there for many years before we run out of room for both. Unlike on the North Side, where there isn't the room, and somebody has to leave. Just don't come in acting like you've discovered something you can fix. Accept that there are people who have been there, who have been working to maintain and improve these neighborhoods.

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/real...-help-chicagos-black-neighborhoods-would-they

Peace!

Yes, back during of eras of segregation, the policies of the federal goverment led to the buiding of public housing products, and the denial our people's right of personal home ownership ( by local racist white home sellers)...

But this is now is now (in 2016)!

I. e., other ethnic groups in general (and whites in particular), fled from parts of nearby Dearborn and Dearborn Heights, when ther jobs got oursourced to other nations too...

Hence: Also what's led to the mass migration of both chaldean christians and muslim arab immigrants to this state...

But any blacks here also remember the racist rants of Dearborn's longlist serving white mayor...

Also, white bigots target Dearborn's muslim population, whenever the mainstream media presents less than fair coverage about who is actually an 'islamist terrorist', as well...

That includes other cities after those 9-11-01 era attacks...

My point:

Be cautious who else you also blame for our people's woes in 2016!!

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back