Black People : Most People Aren't Ready For This!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Aug 20, 2003.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    "A New Age is Coming!"

The Book "You Are Becoming A Galactic Human" by Virginia Essene and Sheldon Nidle, 1994, Published by Spiritual Education Endeavors (1556 Halford Avenue, 3288, Santa Clara, CA 95051, USA), relates--a summary of the main points follows--that "our solar system is presently poised to enter a vast region of light called the photon belt. This huge mass of light will be the vehicle for our restoration to full consciousness and for the complete transformation of our DNA. These unbelievable changes will forever alter not only ourselves, but also our planet and our solar system. This is because the photon belt will move our solar system into a higher dimension (from 3rd to the 5th), allowing our planet, within the solar system, to move to a new position in space closer to the Sirius star system.

The photon belt is a huge torrid shaped object (with the thickness of approximately 2000 solar years) composed of photon light particles. Those particles are the result of a collision between anti-electron and electron. This split second collision causes the two particles to destroy each other. The resulting mass of this collision is completely converted into energy that register as photons or light particles. This photon energy will be the major source for all of our energy requirements in the future.

As Earth is now going to enter this photon belt, it may now appear to be the prelude to a new wondrous age.

"This new awareness indicates that those entities who are incapable of moving into these higher frequencies because of their own lower density will find it extremely difficult to maintain a sense of individuality, and if they can and do choose to keep their individualities based on lower frequencies, they will eventually have an experience of being outcast from these energy fields and movements into a lower dimension.

"For those who have higher frequencies and can adjust to love and light it will a time of blissful joy. For those who are embittered, hostile and greedy and very grounded in negative energies, it will be a time in which they experience great weakening."

Source: "Nostradamus: Predictions of World War III" by Jack Manuelian, page 145-147.

2. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    This material will probably stimulate the intellect of people who are interested in quantum physics (like me). I'm only posting it because I had visions of this happening many years ago. I was shocked and surprised to see it on the internet. Prophecies from around the world are predicting this so don't easily dismiss it. Scientists are corroborating my visions as well. This can occur at anytime so I won't give a date. Some people speculate between the years of 2011 and 2013.

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Thanks for posting this thread Spiritual one! I've touched on the subject of the photon belt and it's impact on the DNA strands and the crystals in the blood of black people in previous threads.

So it is always a plus when other members can elaraborate on this impending phenomenon.

All of the negative and positive karmic baggage that has not been resolved in human beings wll come to the surface, with increasing regularity.

Our sun is going throught what is called solar maximum, and emitting what physicist calle coronal mass ejections.

Simply put the spiritual and physical transformation that we as black people are experiencing, and in concert... with the earth, is reflected in our sun via increased sun spot activity, solar quakes and CME's et al.

Sirius A and more specifically Sirius B have established vortexes of light coded messages, that are uploaded in our DNA.

Non melanated people will incinerate from this "supernatural" light and heat, as the energy will have no conduit.

In addition, many of our "own" people will not make the shift as well because they are counterfeit spirits, cloned. Done so by the lucifer matrix.

Our time continuum is speeding up. This has been documented by something called the Shulman field pattern or wave.

THis pulse is now up to 12 beats per cycle, at 13. the earth will stop, for 3 days, then go retrograde, and the magnetic field will drop. Leaving only an electric field

4. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Sekhemu,

This could explain the interracial dating craze. But these fools at lower vibrations don't understand that messed up melanin people with evil propensities will not survive the INTENSE energy shift.

Some people speculate that they (lower vibration people)will be left at lower dimensions and some refer to this as mass hallucinations. I found this on the internet:

http://www.salemctr.com/photon.html

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Spiritual One

Read your link, and I think you're probably right about our people left at the lower vibrations and densities. It is my belief that the mutants that want to mix with black people are surmounting a last ditched effort to save themselves. Ofcourse this will be to no avail.

The brothas and sistahs that want to integrate, never came down here in this place we call earth to begin with. They were either wondering spirits on the 3rd density, from the beginning, or... they were manufactured.

So there will be no loss love on our part when the doodoo hits the fan.

I also want to warn our people that when reading links, posted by whites, that when they discuss ascension or inheritance, they are not talking about themselves. They are talking about us.

6. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    Sekhemu,

Caucasians are notorious for stealing our knowledge, changing it, and feeding it back to us. This forthcoming dimension change is NOT to their benefit so they have feverishly tried to manipulate the facts to their benefit.

Lies, bad karma, etc. will pose a problem for many of them when this event happens.

7. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting thread Spritual One. I came upon a website a couple years back that talked about something related to this. I didn't understand it all because I'm not well versed in quantum physics. Sekhemu can u elaborate on your statement that alot of black people are cloned...How and why was this done?..Is their a way to tell if this is so?...Spiritual One you stated that in order to get through this coming shift that the vibration level needs to be lifted, how do you propose that this can be done? I'm currently listening to a lecture by Dr.Oyibo about a concept called GAGUT..the grand unified thereom. Are any of you familiar with this, and if you are then how does/doesn't this relate to the content of the thread?
    Thanks..

ps..Also Sekhemu and Spiritual one what was the significance of the movie "The Matrix"n "The Matrix Reloaded, I hear that "The Matrix Reloaded" came out on a lunar eclipse? Cornel West was in the movie which suprised me, what do you think was the reason for so many Black people in the movie and for Cornel West appearance? What is the movie really trying to say? Is it trying to say something or simply put out to confuse?...I'm aware that its a Hollywood picture and we all know who/what runs the entertainment industry..Does anyone know any information about the directors the Wachowski brothers? I've heard that not much is known about their background....

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Mahogany Brown,

One way of discerning who among our people are cloned, is one of the eyes look noticably different than the other. Furthermore the level of conciousness is also a dead give away.

Cloning is typically done via overnight visits in hospitals, innoculation and incarceration.

With regard to incarceration, specifically in the state of New York, all convicted prisoners are mandated to submit to having a vial of blood withdrawn from the body.

The alleged reason for this is to keep a record of DNA. Ofcourse this is total non-sense, a swab from the wall inside the mouth, the cheek would be sufficient for saving genetic material.

There are number of reasons for cloning. Generally as it relates to black people for the most part it comes down to food for multi-dimensional entities... yes I said food. and to prevent the rising of a messiah.

I'm not talking about some King coming out of the sky to save us either. We're talking about a brotha or sistah that can affect the neccesary cause and affect with the assistance of ancestor and creator.

The war being waged is not your typical conventional campaign. In fact the tools of the trade could be in many ways be called supernatural.

They say art reflects life, the film maker George Lucas, a "student' of the late Mythologist Joseph Campbell, before filming all of the Star Wars episodes, wrote a comic book called the complete guide to the Star Wars universe.

In one of the Episodes, and it's subsequent screenplay and movie, attack of the clones, most of the Jedis(Djed Eyes) were killed off and cloned. And that the cloned Jedis were not aware they had been killed and cloned.

The remaining surviving Jedis had dispersed in different regions of the Empire. Sound familiar.

THe movie Attack of the clones does not go into detail regarding the clones the way the "comic book" does, however the subtitle of the movie, "Attack of the clones" is fairly revealing.

The matrix and matrix reloaded. I have to see the matrix reloaded again, I didn't write anything notes down when viewing it, perhaps I failed to see any cryptic messages.

I will say this about the Matrix, if you come across any scriptures concerning the Apocryphon of John.

It talks about the God Yaldabaoth, the demiurge and a phoetus, moving around in the waters of chaos... and created by the Goddes Sophia

Believing himself to be the most powerful entity in the universe, he sees himself as God... that there is none other than himself.

He goes on to create the physical world, and beings called archons, that embody, envy, passion, kingship and pleasure.

These archons subsequently made an attempt to create man,but were unable to make him move.

The Goddess Sophia, the creator of Yaldabaoth tricks him into breathing the essence of light into man, making him a living being.

Sophia leaves to return to the light, and Yaldabaoth is left still believing himself to be the one and only God. Sophia reminds informs him that there is a God, and he's the man down below in the physical world

Yaldabaoth, does all he can to put this God under a spell to forget who he actually is.

9. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

10. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The Matrix Reloaded is the most impressive movie I have ever seen that relates to current times. Indeed Art Imitates Life. The second is a show called Stargate on SciFi.

I do not believe anyone has the slightest clue how close to 'truth' that series is. Only the characters are wrong as the storyline is plot is driven, but the storyline, and often the plots themselves reflect Life in amazing detail.

Many people are not aware of what the bible means when it says 'in the Last Days, I will pour out my spirit upon them. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Your old men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions.'

Prophecy is basically prediction. The Prophets of old 'predicted' modern events with great detail, included the coming of a Messiah in the Last Days that would fit Sekhemu's description. If anyone is interested in testing this theory, listen to popular musicians of *any* musical genre. Listen to what they are singing about. If it is not about themselves and their money, it is about Physical Love, or it is about Spiritual Unity.

In the movies you see themes of mass destruction, the entire human race threatened with extinction. Alien Invaders and Alien Saviors. Or a single Human being caplable of superhuman, specifically, supernatural abilities: A Messiah in otherwords.

The Matrix Reloaded set the table for the future as if the writer had been present. Zion, the Lie concerning it, the Truth of the Oracle, Neo and the theme of Fire, the small amount of 'survivors' to remain and repopulate Zion. The clues are there. They have been for years. The movies of Superheros and Fantasy being brought to the big screen is no coincidence. People are actually beginning to accept that the is more to life than they are aware of. That Human Beings are quite capable of more than just manual labor.

'Magic' has sparked an interest, psychics are rising in popularity. Real psychics, not astrologers and tarot diviners, but mind bending, thought reading psychics. There is no such thing as coincidence. None. Absolutely no such thing.

This topic however is interesting. I am surprised to find such topics actually being debated as valid. They may very well be, but I do not believe it will be so easy to obtain salvation. Skin color is significant for many reasons as the African Slave descendants have a part to play in the outcome, actually, it begins with us.

African Slave decendents and Prophecy of the OT. Saddle up for a wild ride.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. melanated frequency

2. melanated people definition

3. The ascension of melanated people in 2016

4. melanated people