Black People : Most People Aren't Ready For This!

Eeerb
I believe that sometimes ones experience if
negative often leaves a lasting bad memory
(called an anchor).
In spiritual ones experience he decided this is
no good for him(which is probably correct) and
for others but extention of his truth is that
the question is not really smoking herb but
abuse of herb,like SOULDEEP3 & Sekhemu
agree i too agree that this has been used by
our Ancestors in the past to a great degree but
these were not the average person in the community, these were the Doctors, Shamen and Wise elders of the village.
All forms of intoxicants
cocaine,mushrooms,ecstacy,heroin,Peyote,
gin(Genie) do a similar thing,(weed to a lesser degree) they open you up to dimensions where wandering spirits can enter.Especially Alcohol (Arabic Al=the Khohl=powder) hence the name Spirits.
Shamens took these intoxicants for greater
insight into whatever ailment or situation was troubling the community, because of the many different various possibilities of Spirit Possesion you have to be Qualified to conjure the spirit needed. When people drink they
sometimes get a sexual spirit or a violent or
even a wise one. This wave of abuse sends
many of us crazy because we see and
experience things that we are not equipped
to explain with our lack of spiritual knowledge.
So personally I disagree with casual smoking
and drinking at a naive age because you should really be in overstanding of what Spirits you are calling up. Though if you know what
you are doing in moderation it makes sense,
but y'all smoke it as a passtime. Thas why
the spirit of paranoid confusion bites at a time
in the abusers smoke cycle.
My father & Uncles got green fingers I grew up around weed, yet i rarely smoke.

Hesaid makes some good points and I have been involved in rituals where alcohol, incense, etc. has been used but I do not believe that marijuana is good to smoke. If you ate it, then I would agree. But I would caution you about the health hazards connected with it because you don't know what this stuff has been mixed with. They could have arsenic, paraquat, and fluoride on it and it can cause you to get sicker. Some people go around smoking dried up doo doo and think it's cool. I think that their souls are lost.

There was a mention that natives used this stuff in their rituals. Do you see how wrinkled the skin is on the people who indulge in the use of this smoke for a lengthy period? It smothers your cells and in the long run it destroys your melanin.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back