Black Spirituality Religion : The Root of David

IssaEl21 said:
Sound Like Your Runing Scare . I OverStand Your Trying Save Face .
You're Drawing Off Spirit < Jah > Though You Say You Were Muslim And You Are Drawing Of Spirit Of < Jah > So Are You Saying Allah Need Help From < Jah >

Peace,

LOL

Issa, take off your combat boots. It's not that serious.

In essence we're all praying to the Most High. He goes by many names, Allah, Jah, God, Creator.....you pick one.

He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace. (Proverbs 11:12)

PEACE!

Selassie was not a Rastafarian himself. He was a devout Christian. In fact, no one is really sure what he thought of the whole Rastafarian movement. When a group of Rastas went to Ethiopia to honour him, an official of the palace told them to go away! This did not make the Rastas question their belief, it only made it stronger. God is not supposed to know he is God.

http://www.rasta-man.co.uk/religion.htm

WE SING UNTO GOD BY HIS NAME JAH RAS TAFARI OF THE ROOT OF KING DAVID

Christ promised he would return within 2000 years. When he came, he was crowned the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Through the lineage of King Solomon and King David And he came with a new name that he himself knew, and his name is called the word of God. That was given to his follower’s at this time so we might know who he is.

Rasta calls God by his name JAH (Psalm 68:4), “sing unto God... extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH.”

In Amharic (1) Ras means King (2) Tafari means Head Creator (3) & the Name that is a title Haile Selassie I, Means in Amharic the Power of the Holy Trinity and the Word of God.

His imperial majesty Haile Selassie I, the first, is of the 3000 year old Solomonic Dynasty, H.I.M being the 225 Direct Descendent of Menelik the First, who was the son of Solomon, King of Israel and Makeda Queen of Sheba (Ethiopia). He is the Lion of the Race of Solomon and Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah of the Root of David.
Queen Makeda, Our Savior Jesus Christ calls her Queen of the south without mentioning any other name, but gives his sanction to the truth of the voyage.

(Mt 12:42 and Luke 11:31) (The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the Wisdom of Solomon; and, behold a greater than Solomon is here). Queen Makeda foretells the coming of our Lord Christ and the cross. When Makeda was entering Jerusalem she chose to wade through the pond instead of crossing the stout log. “ The reason why she did not want to walk across the log ties her to a biblical chronology, for it links the Queen of Sheba to the Garden of Eden and to the cross of Christ and beyond that to the Last Judgement. That log that was from the Garden of Eden, was the tree that sprouted from Adam’s grave, and later was the same log that was used as the cross of the crucifixion of Jesus.” The moment Makeda touched the pond. She had a vision that, that wood that lays across the pond will become the cross of the crucifixion of Christ.

Makeda the queen of sheba, after Raising Menelik some years, she sent Menelik back to his father at the age of 22, to be instructed by his father. Menelik bearing the ring which Solomon had given Makeda. Because Menelek's facial features, eyes, legs and his whole posture resembled those of his father King Solomon. Solomon recognized him instantly. Menelik was anointed and crowned king of Ethiopia in the temple of Jerusalem. Solomon saw how wise his son Menelik was, and gave his son control of many provinces and 12 noble Levites. There was a Great War in Jerusalem, and upon leaving Jerusalem, the 12 Levites, being God’s chosen and the only ones permitted by God to handle the Ark of the Covenant which moses built. the Elders of Israel along with Menelik took the Ark of the Covenant and Established the Kingdom of David in Ethiopia. Still to this day the Ark rests in the Holy of Holies, always stands in the center, and contains the Ark of the Covenant. Tradition declares that the Ark in the cathedral at Axum in Ethiopia is the original Ark from Solomon’s Temple, the Ark of Moses. Therefore making the New Jerusalem the new Holy Mount Zion. For where the Ark of the Covenant is, must be God. It states in the Kebra Nagast “Solomon concedes that Ethiopia rather then Israel is now God’s chosen land. Zion the New Jerusalem. In the last act of the Queen of Sheba’s reign, 986 years before Jesus Christ, Makeda settled the mode of succession in her country (Ethiopia) for the future. So, that the crown should be hereditary in the family of Solomon forever. That lasted right up to Haile Selassie I, Ras Tafari, and Lion of the Race of Solomon, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah of the Root of David. The last of the Solomonic Dynasty.
In the (Kebra Negast) it is written “And the child grew and she called his name Menelik, which means "son of the wise man." When the child reached the age of twelve years he went to the Queen his mother and said unto her: "O Queen, make me to know who is my father. The youth Menelik was handsome; his whole body and his members, and the bearing of his shoulders resembled those of King Solomon, his father; and his eyes, his legs, and his whole posture resembled those of Solomon the King. When he was twenty-two years old he was skilled in the art of war and horsemanship, in the hunting and trapping of wild beast, and in every thing that young men desire to learn. And he said unto the Queen, I will go and look upon the face of my father, and I will come back here by the will of God, the Lord of Israel. Upon his Journey to Jerusalem when the people saw him in Gaza they thought him to be the perfect likeness of Solomon the King. They made obeisance to him, and they said unto him, "Hail the royal father lives! And they brought unto him gifts and offerings, fatted cattle and food, as they did to their king. When Menelik first met King Solomon in Jerusalem. When King Solomon saw him he rose up and moved forward to welcome him, and he loosed the band of his apparel from his shoulder, and he embraced and kissed him, and said unto him, Behold my Father David has renewed his youth and has risen from the dead. Solomon the King turned around to those who had announced the arrival of the young man, and said unto them. Ye said unto me, 'He resembles thee, but this is not my stature, but the stature of David my father in the days of his early manhood. He is handsomer that I am. And Solomon the King rose up and went into his chamber, and he arrayed his son in apparel made of cloth embroidered with gold, and a belt of gold, and he set a crown upon his head, and a ring upon his finger. Having arrayed him in glorious apparel, which bewitched the eyes, he seated him upon his Throne that he might be equal in rank to himself. Then he said unto the nobles and officers of Israel: "O ye who treat me with derision among yourselves and say that I have no son. Look ye, this is my son, the fruit from my body, whom God, the Lord of Israel, has given me when I expected it not." And his nobles answered and said unto him. Blessed be the mother who has brought forth this young man, and blessed be the day wherein thou had union with the mother of this young man. For there has risen upon us, from the root of Jesse, a shining man who shall be king of the posterity of his seed. And concerning his father none shall ask questions for verily he is an Israelite of the seed of David. Fashioned perfectly in the likeness of his father's form and appearance. we are his servants and he shall be our King. And they brought unto him gifts each according to his greatness”.

CROWNING OF A CHRISTIAN KING
Sunday November 2, 1930 unfolding in the ancient Hebraic-Christian traditions, in one of the grandest Ceremonies that the world has ever seen. The archbishop of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, Crowned Ras TafarI "Haile Selassie I the First, Power of the Holy Trinity, King of King’s Lord of lord’s, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Prince of Peace, Elect of God, Earth’s Rightful Ruler, Defender of the Christian faith. Light of the World. Christ in his Kingly Character, Alpha and Omega Emmanuel, Negus Nagast. JAH RAS TAFARI".

Haile Selassie I never said he was Christ come again. For many come in God’s name and are not, but are False Apostles and or are of the Synagogue of Satan. Haile Selassie I said, “love Christ Keep his Works & know his Words, show people Love, be kind & gentle and be more Benevolent to each other”.

H.I.M.'s is of the throne of Solomon makes him a lineal descendant of the root of David. It is the same root that produced Jesus Christ who was one and the same with Selassie I, but of "an earlier dispensation. (Revelation 5:5-10)

Rastas are Christians because H.I.M Ras TafarI is the Defender of the Christian faith; We were given the name Rasta because Haile Selassie I, name is RasTafarI So we are called Rasta, called by his name that was given to us.

http://www.princekollie.com/RastaReasoning2.html

Is it all a coincidence? hmmm

BIBLICAL PROPHECIES FULFILLED

All Nations on November 2nd, 1930, bowed down before JAH the most high, JAH RastafarI, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, the first might and power of the Holy Trinity, Christ returned in flesh and person of His Imperial Majesty.

Fulfilling the prophecy of Daniel ("out of the loins of David shall Christ sit on the throne of David within the flesh"). JAH also told Daniel to shut up the book of life, and seal it because there was no one who was worthy to open JAH book and to look there on. (Daniel 12:4 & 12:9)

There was no one in Zion, and in the earth, nor under the earth, and even above the earth, who was worthy to open JAH book, and look there on. And one to the elders said, weep not, behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David hath prevail to open the book and to loose the seven seals thereof (Rev Ch.5 vs.5).

This prophesy alone, with all other prophecies was fulfilled on November 2nd 1930, in Addis Ababa, the city of JAH RastafarI in Mount Zion I Ethiopia, the highest region.

In the coronation of JAH RastafarI, many biblical prophecies were fulfilled, especially in the book of revelation (ch.5 v 5 & ch. 17 v 14 & ch. 19 v 11 - 16). The book of psalms was also fulfilled, the psalms of King David within the Coronation of Haile Selassie I the first, psalms 87,21,109, & 68, and the prophets in the book of Isaiah chapter 9 verse 6.
This was the day when all nations who stood before the presence of JAH whom became his footstool. A representative on behalf of the king of England returned to Zion and her king, the golden spectre,

Thus fulfilling the prophecy in Genesis Chapter 49 verse 10. The spectre is the rod of Iron where JAH shall rule all nations and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. All these prophesies were fulfilled in 1930 November 2nd.

Without the manifestation of Haile Selassie I, the first, than none of these prophecies would have been fulfilled, and then we would not know who Christ the King Of Kings is, because these prophesies would have never been fulfilled even to this day.

So these are the prophecies that has been fulfilled in the Bible, the book of life, and the manifestation and fulfillment of the Bible. The prophecies written therein, is the Emperor of Ethiopia, the Conquering Lion from the tribe of Judah, JAH! RASTAFARI. Jesus Christ in his Kingly Character.
Many people will not accept this truth because within these religious organizations, the pastors whom are learned do not accept this truth, so they suppress the truth by not teaching it to the people.

So it is these people whom call themselves men of God (pastors) whom take the Bible and use it as a tool of oppression and causing the masses to imagine vain things, believing in a god they know not, and a spirit in which they cannot identify with.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? The Kings of the earth set themselves and the false rulers together took council against the Lord God JAH RastafarI and his anointed, saying let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from among us.

This was fulfilled in 1935 when Church and state under Rome, and all the false rulers of the world took council together against the Lord God JAH RastafarI, the ruler of heaven and earth, the conquering Lion of Judah,

And this was the beginning of the battle of Armageddon When the anti-Christ kissed the bomb intended to destroy Zion and our people, and also gave Mussolini his evil blessings to exterminate Ethiopia and her King and her people.
Fulfilling the prophesy that the beast shall make war with the lamb and the lamb shall conquer because he is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords, the rightful ruler of the heavens and the earth (Revelations Chapter 17 verse 14).

The said bomb that the pope kissed is the said bomb that after it dropped in Ethiopia, it did not go off, and that said bomb, His Imperial Majesty had put his foot upon it, thus fulfilling the prophesy of Isaiah Ch.54 v.17 (no weapon made shall prosper against us).

On May 5th 1941, his Majesty took back his throne, the throne of King David, the throne of God and by conquering Rome the dragon, who castled the dragon out of Zion. Like in the beginning, He (RastafarI) turns all nations against one another, who took council together against the most high.

And world war two begun when all nations under Rome and the league of Nations all turned on one another whom are the destroyers of international morality and collective security,

That powerful nations don't take advantage of the weaker nations. This was the judgment that JAH RastafarI brought down Nations with His Majesty did say that although you struck the match in Africa, it shall burn in Europe. And this is the 2-edged sword, the word of JAH Judgment.

And the whole world felt it, and are still feeling it even to this day, and until all nations adhere to the words of the king that international morality, and equal rights and justice is respected amongst all nations, than the world will not know peace. JAH! RASTAFARI.

All Weakhearts shall flee from the Conquering Lion! Jesus Christ in his Kingly Character!

http://www.princekollie.com/RastaReasoning2.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back