Black Spirituality Religion : The Root of David

Laughing BigTimeHere

Pharaoh Jaheel said:
Peace

Bruh, you're not offending me. Yes I know Selassie is not the messiah but as for him being a great leader and an inspiration to our people, that's debateble.

And remember, God always sends messengers and Selassie did come with a message.

I Don't Remember You Giving Me A Reson To < Offend You > I Was Saying In My Post .. Haile Selassie Was A Fake God And A False Christ . Every Messenger Who Says He's From The Most High Doesn't Means He From God . AnyWay The Back Ground I Gave You On HIM Wasn't MadeUp As Far As I Know . And Just Because He's A Brother Doesn't Make Him Special ... Haile Selassie Can't Prove His Own Descendancy . If Hail Descended From The Tribe Of Israel , Shouldn't His Name Or The Name Of His ForFathersBe In The Bible / Scriptures ? He Did Claim To Be Descended Of Israel . MayBe I Miss SomeThing , Unless He Started Off Lying About Who He Was . Then That Would Mean God Sent Liars Hummmmmm I Don't Think So

Peace,

<If Hail Descended From The Tribe Of Israel , Shouldn't His Name Or The Name Of His ForFathersBe In The Bible / Scriptures >>> Isa

Should his name be in the bible? Brother overstand that many prophets have came and passed who weren't mentioned in the bible but God said that he would always send a messenger....Selassie's name does not need to be there plain as day to be acknowledged as a messenger..that's ridiculous. Im judging the man by his words and deeds, I take him to simply be a great leader who was inspired by the Most HIGH who have come to lift many of our people from the dead and he did that.

Oh and what makes a man christ?

Just a few thoughts on the word, title, noun, or pre-fix, Christ.

For one to become the Christ it's not nessary for the prophecies to say "hey everyone the christ is coming "
The only way for a man to be the Christ is to be annoited.
That's all!
They have to be annoited threw Christ by the holies man on earth. Annoited or Baptism how ever you want to put it. Now just think back to the bible and how many people you know in the bible that was annoited.
Some of them were not known to the general public in their time but if you have a holy man with you the right ones will know.

The point Im getting across is this, Selassie was an inspiration to Africans. Some see him as God, some see him as a messenger while others see him as simply a great African leader. Bottom line.....regardless of what you post as so-called facts...Selassie played an important role in the Afrikan Conscious movement. He is a strongly admired man threwout most of the world and his native land Ethiopia. So you looking for flaws do discredit this man really doesn't mean anything to me...You are just bringing up old arguments (by Europeans)...

Laughing At You

Pharaoh Jaheel said:
Peace,

<If Hail Descended From The Tribe Of Israel , Shouldn't His Name Or The Name Of His ForFathersBe In The Bible / Scriptures >>> Isa

Should his name be in the bible? Brother overstand that many prophets have came and passed who weren't mentioned in the bible but God said that he would always send a messenger....Selassie's name does not need to be there plain as day to be acknowledged as a messenger..that's ridiculous. Im judging the man by his words and deeds, I take him to simply be a great leader who was inspired by the Most HIGH who have come to lift many of our people from the dead and he did that.

Oh and what makes a man christ?

Just a few thoughts on the word, title, noun, or pre-fix, Christ.

For one to become the Christ it's not nessary for the prophecies to say "hey everyone the christ is coming "
The only way for a man to be the Christ is to be annoited.
That's all!
They have to be annoited threw Christ by the holies man on earth. Annoited or Baptism how ever you want to put it. Now just think back to the bible and how many people you know in the bible that was annoited.
Some of them were not known to the general public in their time but if you have a holy man with you the right ones will know.

The point Im getting across is this, Selassie was an inspiration to Africans. Some see him as God, some see him as a messenger while others see him as simply a great African leader. Bottom line.....regardless of what you post as so-called facts...Selassie played an important role in the Afrikan Conscious movement. He is a strongly admired man threwout most of the world and his native land Ethiopia. So you looking for flaws do discredit this man really doesn't mean anything to me...You are just bringing up old arguments (by Europeans)...

Don't Play That European Game With Me . It Wont Fly OverStand ?
So Your Saying Haile Selassie Is One Of Those Selfappointed God / Christ / Prophet ? And I Still Stand By The Two Above Post , Haile Selassie = Fake God False Christ .
If What I Post Doesn't Mean AnyThing To You , What Are You B****Ing About ? Let It Go .......
Could It Be That He Lay Claim To Something He Wasn't . Lie Is A Lie No Matter Who Tells It The Most High Doesn't Sent Liar Bottom Line .

This is going around in circles

Peace

You know what Issa, you obviously haven't studied the man because if you did, you would know that Selassie NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE WAS GOD, he even went to Jamaica and told everyone to stop worshipping him. Selassie was a christian man, that's it. God always sends messengers but the followers of these messengers make the mistake of taking them for a god when the messengers are just here to laid down law or uplift a fallen nation. Selassie never said he was God and the title King of Kings, Lord of Lords are just that...A TITLE which the ancients of Ethiopia have been using.

He acknowledges the whole Afrocentric movement and fought against White Supremacy. He came with a messege to uplift his people. Selassie was a leader like the rest of our great Afrikan leaders who came to uplift. Just like Marcus Garvey and Malcolm (who I also believe were inspired by the Most High) came with messeges to uplift... Again, I view Selassie as a leader who came to bring our people back from the dead. Now if some choose to see him as God EVEN WHEN HE SAID HE WASN'T..that's on them however, I do believe he was inspired by the Most High..but that's just my opinion.

As for me "bitching" and not letting it go. Bruh, you're the one who seen it as necessary to type out a long post, just to slander the man because YOU appear to have a problem with those who passionately admire him. Im just throwing fire back at you, so watch it. No need to take it personal (which I can tell by your tone), it's just a little debate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back