Black Spirituality Religion : Selfishness: Root of all Evil?

I'm not talking about what a specific religion says, (though I welcome Christians to give an argument on why they might believe this). I'm talking about what is the main theme in all evil acts? Rape and molestation (for example), are sins that are not associated with money.

The want for money is the root of all evil; why? Because the Son has stated so, and He does not lie. He didn't lie about being the Son of the Father, and hasn't lied about being a Savior to us all, by the blood of His sacrifice and His resurrection from the dead which has cleansed us of our sins, brought us to salvation, and made us a part of the promise to life eternal and the Kingdom, as He has with the Father.

It's the root of it all(evil) meaning no matter the evil, in how it branches off, it can always be found to start in someone's want for money.

Do you think selfishness is the root of all evil?

Peace, my Brother/Sister ("Brother"/"Sister" presuming you are a non-White person, because this site does have White members,)

The root of all evil is disobeying God, by Whom I mean the God of Abraham.

I think that 1 Timothy 6:10 ("For the love of money is the root of all evil:...") is a mistranslation.

Thinking about yourself is good, just not being extreme in thinking about yourself.

Peace.
Bro. Ecks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back