Black Spirituality Religion : 2012 - David Wilcock's interpretation video!!!

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
I was going through some of my bookmarks and I came across this website that I have saved in the 'Might need it later' folder.

Well interestingly it appears that I was right to save this website because he just published a new video on his website which can be found on google.com.

I have the video and I would like to share it ... there will be several of points that will be made just from the opening of the video as he explain who he is.

If you review the video, please share your thoughts because I have several of them and I can't wait to share them.

Topics covered:

Mutation of DNA
Reincarnation
Pineal Gland and the Ancients
Kundalini energy - Chackra's meshing

The list goes on ...

I'm still in the process of watching it right now and I'm only up to 24:50 seconds into the video which by the way last for 2hours and 15minutes. These are some of the topics that he has covered in such a small space of time.

[GOOGLE]<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4951448613711060908&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>[/GOOGLE]

If this video is not working due to my inexperience with google embeds then you can Click Here!!! for the actual google video page. If someone does know the correct method of embedding this video properly then have at it ...

Peace and Blessings

I was going through some of my bookmarks and I came across this website that I have saved in the 'Might need it later' folder.

Well interestingly it appears that I was right to save this website because he just published a new video on his website which can be found on google.com.

I have the video and I would like to share it ... there will be several of points that will be made just from the opening of the video as he explain who he is.

If you review the video, please share your thoughts because I have several of them and I can't wait to share them.

Topics covered:

Mutation of DNA
Reincarnation
Pineal Gland and the Ancients
Kundalini energy - Chackra's meshing

The list goes on ...

I'm still in the process of watching it right now and I'm only up to 24:50 seconds into the video which by the way last for 2hours and 15minutes. These are some of the topics that he has covered in such a small space of time.

[GOOGLE]<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4951448613711060908&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>[/GOOGLE]

If this video is not working due to my inexperience with google embeds then you can Click Here!!! for the actual google video page. If someone does know the correct method of embedding this video properly then have at it ...

Peace and Blessings

He hits on couple of things early in the video, that those of us who have taken the slightest bit of serious interest in Egyptian mythology and architecture will be taken aback by...regarding time travel, time space and space time, "As is above so is below"=the pyramids at Giza...

Very important*** something I have been thinking about alot lately...He says that its possible that matter our dna can travel in waves....so its not just physical matter but also spiritual if it can travel in waves and essentially "time travel" this is true. I saw the "splat" experiment hes talking about on the science channel it was in regards to quantum mechanics and particles ability to "time travel"let me explain my earlier statement on DNA and the pineal gland its quite difficult but I will do my best. This is in regard to DNA turning into a wave and entering the quatum arena...
I have always found the idea of life after death, reincarnation and near death experiences very interesting. Recently I found a website http://www.near-death.com on this site is posted much info by researchers and stories of those who've had an NDE. Whats most common about the NDE is that these people are told they have to go back and that the reason for life is so that they need to learn something, experience something that cannot be experienced "over there", that we all live for this purpose, however it seems that no one over there ever tells what that purpose is. What exactly are we being prepared for and why must we experience carnage and suffering? I digress. The reason I brought this up is because it is often also recounted that there are more positive experiences than negative ones and very few report a hellish experience...So the question is what happens to the Hitlers and the Stalins? Also my main point We know that non white melanin people are those who suffered the most throughout human history that we know of...for atleast the last 1000 years according to history. Im wondering if the reason for it is because non black people know that there is something about our DNA (black dna) that will unlock the mysteries of life and possibly prove that non whites particularly modern Africans unknowingly hold the "GOD" key the mysteries of god and life?? Moreover is our DNA (as he said in the video) more than just something physical and that Pineal gland which is what pumps melinan (which is also found all over the planet in living things and in stars in space). All this makes me wonder if there is really something to the basic idea in all cultural myths of the struggle between good/evil and that its really not myth at all and is actually dna based? I dont know if you follow me but it makes sense if you think about Egyptian mythology...

The chakras,third eye aka pineal gland and whats referred to in the psychic world as "the other side"....the fact that so many cultures knew of this and its significance...the fact that the modern world is in reversal of that and that those in power know that it is the key to unlocking us from mortality...they practice in secret and convince us that "paranormal stuff is nonsense"

The third thing which is truly shocking to a religion nut is what he reveals about the Vatican...Ive known for sometime about the symbolism and rituals in the Vatican that point directly back to Egypt in a bastardized way (with some truths however subtle, hence the huge reference to the pineal gland)
more to come...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back