Black Spirituality Religion : The Root of David

Pharaoh Jahil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 2, 2003
Mother Earth
Occupation
College Student
A History of the Solomonic Dynasty of Ethiopia

"And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book and loose the seven seals thereof." ~Revelation 5:5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Imperial dignity shall be perpetually attached to the line of Haile Selassie I, descendant of King Sahle Selassie, whose line descends without interruption from the dynasty of Menelik I, son of the Queen of Sheba, and King Solomon of Jerusalem."

Constitution of Ethiopia - Article II

1270 - 1285 Emperor Yekuno Amlak (first Emperor of Ethiopia to claim direct decent from Menelik I, fruit of the union of King Solomon of Jerusalem and Makeda, Queen of Sheba.)

1299 - 1314 Emperor Wedem Arad (son of Yekuno Amlak)

1314 - 1344 Emperor Amda Tseyon (son of Wedem Arad during whose reign, the "Kebra Negast" is written)

1344 - 1371 Emperor Newaya Krestos (son of Amda Tseyon)

1380 - 1412 Emperor Dawit I (son of Newaya Krestos)

1412 - 1414 Emperor Tewodros I

1414 - 1430 Emperor Yesehaq

1434 - 1468 Emperor Zare'a Ya'eqob (fourth son of Dawit I)

1468 - 1478 Emperor Ba'eda Maryam (son of Zare'a Ya'eqob)

1494 - 1508 Emperor Naod (son of Ba'eda Maryam)

1508 - 1540 Emperor Lebna Dengel (son of Naod)

1540 - 1559 Emperor Galawdewos (son of Lebna Dengel)

1559 - 1563 Emperor Minas (son of Lebna Dengel)

1563 - 1597 Emperor Sartsa Dengel (son of Minas)

1597 - 1603 Emperor Yaeqob (son of Sartsa Dengel)

1603 - 1604 Emperor Za Dengel (nephew of Sartsa Dengel)

1607 - 1632 Emperor Susneyos (great grandson of Lebna Dengel)

1632 - 1667 Emperor Fasilidas I (son of Susneyos)

1667 - 1682 Emperor Yohannes I (son of Fasilidas)

1682 - 1705 Emperor Iyasu I (son of Yohannes I)

1705 - 1721 Emperor Takla Haymanot (son of Iyasu I)

1721 - 1730 Emperor Bakaffa (son of Iyasu I)

1730 - 1755 Emperor Iyasu II (son of Bakaffa)

1755 - 1769 Emperor Iyaos (son of Iyasu II)

1769 - 1855 "Zamana Masafent" a phrase meaning, "age of the princes". During this time, Ethiopia is divided into three independant states: Tegre, Amhara, Shoa, without a central government.

1855 - 1868 Emperor Tewodros II (defeats Empress Manan of Amhara and Daj Webe of Tegre, re-unifies Ethiopia's Kingdom into a single Empire. Shoa, is still ruled by Negus Menelik II, grandson of Sahle Selassie, direct descendant of Menelik I.)

1868 - 1871 Emperor Takla Giyorgis (proclaims himself Emperor upon the death of Tewodros.)

1872 - 1889 Emperor Yohannes IV (defeats Takla Giyorgis)

1889 - 1913 Emperor Menelik II (proclaims himself Negus Negast of Ethiopia and is crowned Emperor upon the death of Yohannes IV)

1913 - 1916 Lij Iyasu (grandson of Menelik II)

1916 - 1930 Empress Zawditu (daughter of Menelik II )

1930 - 1974 Emperor Haile Selassie I (Ras Tafari, great grandson of Negus Sahle Selassie of Shoa, is crowned Negus of Ethiopia in 1928 and upon the death of Empress Zawditu in 1930, is crowned Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Light of the World, Root of David, Elect of God.)

Is Haile Selassie The Christ ? Part One

This Post Is Being Written For Those Misguided And Confused Souls Who Are Trying To Support Haile Selassie By Making Him Seem Like Some Kind Of God Or Deity . In Most Cases , He's Referred To As Haile Seassie I , Elect Of Yah , King Of Zion , Negusa Negast ( King oF Kings ) . Lord Of Lords , The Conquering Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah , His Imperial Majesty ( H. I.M . ) , Light Of The World , King Of Israel , Defender Of The Faith And Earth's Rightful Ruler . These Tiles Were Given To Him By His Follower Who Apparently Don't Know History Of Their Leader , Haile Selassie . They Use Scriptural Quote And Apply Them To Him Like The King Of Kings Found In Revelation 5 ; 5 , 17 ; 14 , 19 ; 16 .... Which Has Absolutely Nothing To Do With Haile Selassie . In Each Of These Quote It Is Clearly Referring To The Messiah Yashua / Jesus . They Would Know ThisIf They Began Reading From The First Verse Of The Chapter And Not See A Title In One Of The Verse That Sounds Good Like '' King Of Kings '' And '' Lord Of Lords '' And Use It Out Of Context . If They Knew How To Speak The Greek Language Which They Are Quoteing From , They Would OverStand And Wouldn't Make Such Claims . And They Have No Proof Or Facts To Back Up These Claims . They Use These Quotes As An Excuse To Exalt Halie Selassie As If He Were Jesus Christ Himself . They've Given Him Many Title Which Do Not Apply To Him In Any Form Or Fashion . HAILE SELASSIE < 1892 - 1975 A.D. > WAS JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL CHRISTIAN MAN . Was Selassie The King Of Ethiopia ? Yes , He Was The Emperor Of Ethiopia But That's All He Was . He Was Not A WorldWide Influence And He Was Not A Spiritual Influence . He Was Not A Messiah Or The Son Of Yahweh Which Has Been Mistranslated To Mean '' The Son Of God '' He Was Also Not A Religious Man , Thus He Wasn't A Religious Influence . HowEver , He Was Known To Be A Tyrant And A Betrayer . If You Read His History , You Would See He Was A Ordinary Lawyer And A Strategist . AndSince You Use Quotes That Apply To Yashua / Jesus Who You Also Say Is God , And Pretend As If They Are Talking About '' His Imperial Majesty '' Means That You Apparently Think He Is Jesus , So Do You Mean To Tell Me That ''' God Comes Down To Earth Or Yashua / JesusReturns To Earth And Becomes A Lawyer ? Come On !!! And Then Has To Get Educated By Europeans In Order To Carry Out His Divine Misson On Earth As A Savior ? But For Those Of You Who Want To Remain Under The Spell Of ( Leviathan ) And These Spook - Religions Of Mythology ; And For Those Of You Who Want To Wish Upon A Star And LQQk Forward To Going To Some Garden Beyond The Stars ; And As For Those Of You Men And Woman Who Don't Want To Take On The Responsibilities As The Eloheem , But Want To Depend On Apparition And Spirits And Spooks And Goblins That Are To Come Out Of The Sky And Save You So That You Do Not Have To Take On The Responsiblities Given To You By Your Fathers . The Anunnaqi , As The CareTaker Of This Planet Earth And The Rulers Of The Same . Just Continue Listening To These Religious Leaders And Their Illogical Reasoning . For The Spell Of Religion To Be Removed From People We Must First Make Up Our Minds To Give Back Religion . So You Hindus / Christian / Muslims / Jew Can Have Your Religion Back And You Rastafarians Can Have Your Religion Back . It Is Time For You To Link Back Into Your Ancestors As Written On The Walls In The Great Pyramids And Written In The Sumerian Tablets Called The Enuma Elish , The Etana And The Atra - Hasis To Name A Few, Where You Can See Yourself . Don't Link Yourselves To A Religion , Be It Copticism Or WhatEver , Given By The Popes , Pastors , Preachers , Monsigniers , And Cardinals Who All Are A Part Of The Plot .
Just Who Was Haile Selassie ?
Haile Received A Western Education At A French Catholic Mission In Harar . Ethiopia . In 1910 A.D. At The Of 18 , Haile Selassie Was Appointed Governor Of Sidamo , A City In Ethiopia . In 1912 A.D. Before He Became 20 Years Old . He Was The Governor Of Harar . Muleta And Sahli . In 1928 A.D. At The Age Of 36 , He Became King Of Shoa And In 1930 A.D. At The Age Of 38 , He Was Crowned Emperor Of Ethiopia . As You Can See . Haile Selassie Was Not Born A Ruler . He Worked His Way Up . However . Ethiopia Is Not The Whole World , Just One Small Place . You Mean To Tell Me That Your God Has To Go Through All Of These Different Levels And Experiences Just To Eventually Become The Ruler Of Ethiopia At The Age Of 38 ? If He Was God Shouldn't He Have Been Able To Become The Ruler And If He Was Just The Governor Of A Country . Then That Means That He Had To Be Appointed By Someone Who Is Higher Than Him . Someone Higher Than God ? According To You God Is The Supreme And The Highest . You Tell Me What Kind Supreme And The Highest . You Tell Me What Kind Of Sense Does That Make . I Suggest You Get Your Stories And Facts Straight Before You Go Labeling Your Leader '' God '' Or Making The Implication That He Is '' Christ ''
Wasn't Haile Born In Jerusalem Which Is One Of The Reasons Why It Is Believed That He Is Jesus Christ ? Haile Selassie Was Born In Harar Province , Ethiopia Not In Jerusalem . I Repeat , He Was Born . He Did Not Come Down As Yashua / Jesus Went Up . Haile Had A Beginning Of Days When He Was Born July 23 , 1892 A.D.A
And An End Of Days When He Died August 27 . 1975 A.D. . He Was The Nephew Of Menelik ll . Menelik ll . Took On This Name Centuries After Menelik l . After Menelik ll's Death In 1913 A.D. , Haile Selassie . Along With Menelik ll's Daughter Waizeru Zaudito , Succeeded His Reign . Menelik ll Grandson , Lij Yasu Had Succeeded Him First Before Selassie And Zaudito But He ( Lij Yasu ) Was Deposed From The Throne . Haile Selassie's Father Was Ras Makonnen Wolde Mikael Who Was Menelik's Chief Diplomat And Soldier , Who Took Care Of His Horses , The Clydesale Royal Fleet . Ras Makonnen's Mother Was Wayzaro Tennaye Worq, And She Was The Daughter Of Sahle Sillase . Selassie's Mother Was Wayzaro Yashimabet Ehita Maryam . She Died In 1864 A.D. When He Was 2 Years Old . He Had 10 Brothers And Sisters Who Died During Childhood In A Boating Accident . He Was The Only One Saved . When Selassie Was 15 Years Old In 1907 A.D. His Father Died , And Shortly Afterwards His Guardian Ras Tassama Was Poisoned .
If Haile Is Of The Line Of The Prophet Solomon , Where DidThe Name Haile Selassie Come From ? Haile Selassie Is An Amharic Name , Not An Aramic ( Hebrew ) Name . You Can't Tell Me That A Change Of Names Was A Result Of The Migration Of Solomon's Seed Away From The Holy City Called Jerusalem Whose Ancient Name Is Kadesh . He Should Still Have Had A Hebrew Name . If Halie Selassie Is The ''' Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah '' Then SomeWhere Along The Line , His Name Should Be Bar Yehuwdah ( Judah ) And Not Ras Tafari , Son Of Ras Makonnen And Wayzaro Yashimabet . His Name Should Have Judah And It Should Reflect The Name Yedhuwdah ( Judah ) . Because It Says In Ecclesiastes 7 ; 1 . And I Quote '' A Good Name Is Better Than Precious Ointment .... So To Identify Who He Is , The '' Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah '' Cannot Be Born With A Name Like ... Robert '' He Has To Be Given A Name Unbeknown To Him . And Unbeknown To The People That Would Name Him , He'd Be Given A Sacred Name That Would Identify Him . Therefore His Name Would Have Been Dawiyd ( David ) Bar Yishay ( Jesse ) ..
Psalm 89 ; 20 - 21 , Jeremaih 30 ; 9 , Isaiah 11 ; 1 ;...Which Means '' Beloved Son Of The Existing Yahuwa '' There Was A Yashua Bar Yowseph Or Jesus Son Of Joseph 2,000 Years Ago '' Meaning '' Savior Son Of Joseph '' . However . To The Hebrews, The Messiah Has Not Yet Come And Based On The Above Reference Quotes. When He Comes , His Name Will Be Ha - Mashiakh Dawiyd Bar Yishay And Not Haile Selassie .

Well If Haile Descended From The Tribe Of Israel , Shouldn't His Name Or

Well If Haile Descended From The Tribe Of Israel , Shouldn't His Name Or The Name Of His Forefathers Be In The Bible ? Yes , However , It Is Not . This Is How You Know That The Story Of Haile Selassie's Life Was . Made Up By Some Poor Dillusioned Nubians Who . Want To Be Important . Or At Least Have Their Leader LQQK Strong And Important Enough So They Can LQQk Good And Say ' Our Leader Was The Great Haile Selassie Who Was The Elect Of Yah . The Emperor Of Ethiopia ' When Your Great Leader Has Not Published Or Produced One Piece Of Literature For The UpLiftment Of The People . As Far As The Name Menelik Is Concerned , Menelik , As Well As Haile . Cannot Be Found In The Torah Known As The 5 Scrolls Of Moses . Most Of The Names Of The Families Of Israel In The Era Of The Scroll Of Zechariah On Down , Came Out Of The Old Scrolls . For Instance , The Name Joshua Even Down To Jesus , And Even When They Said Yashu'a Which Is Nothing But Another From Of Yahoshua ( Joshua ) And His Mothers Name , Mariam , Arabic ( Maryam ) Was Used Also . That's Like Accepting The Name Jew For Judah Or Judea And Then Say Any Khazar From Russia Who Converts To The Ashkenazim Sect Or Any Spainard From Spain Who Converts To The Sephardim Sect And Declares Themselves The Original Hebrews Or Original Israelites Or Original Tribe Of Judah Just Because Of Their Conversion And Creation Of The Name Jew Has That Right That's Wrong ! ( Joseph Stepfather Of Yashua / Jesus Matthew
1 ; 16 / Mary Mother Of Yashua / Jesus Matthew 1 ; 16 / The Use These Name Started From Moses ' Sister Miryam ( Mary ) Exodus 2 ; 4 - 10 To Joseph Son Of Jacob Genesis 37 ; 1 - 36 / Joseph Son Of Jacob And Rachel Genesis 30 ; 24 / . These Names Were Always Used . So How Is It That The Family Of Haile Selassie Are Direct Descendants, And All Of A Sudden New Names Are Grafted Into A Spelling Like Menelik That Doesn't Pop Up Anywhere In The Old Testament , Not The New Testament . Or In The Haftorah Which Are Prophetic Writings . Prove His Descendancy . Just Because You Use The Word '' Descended '' And Say That Haile Selassie Descended From The '' Noble Solomonic House Of Shoa '' Doesn't Mean Anything . That Means Anybody Who Says Their Grandmother Is Named Mary Can Say She's A Descendant Of Jesus . The Word '' Descend '' Merely Means '' To Move Or Pass From A Higher Place To A Lower One ''

Peace,

Im not Rasta, but Selassie, his fight against Roman Imperislism was hope and inspiration to the people who payed close attention to the last days in the bible which speaks of Babylon's control of the world which the WEST represents. It also states the christ would come but only the poor-downtrodden rightious will recognize Him. The people who pay close attention to his word will KNOW him. Selassie was seen as a light, an upliftment to the peoples of Jamaica who was influence to rebell agianst White Supremacy Babylon. He inspire many people to go back to their roots, to Be natural, be at peace with mother nature and love. He gave our people a god in their own image. His influence was so strong that many of us stop waiting for our "pie in the sky" and started rediscovering something that was ancient to us...The God in ourselves. We looked towards Africa..MT. ZION. A place that was home and heaven to our ancestors. Selassie I brought many of our people to discovering the root of ourselves. Our ancient past lives as the original Isrealite nation who was being persecuted by Rome. Even today we are being destroyed by the the New Roman World System. It's all there in the bible. We are the fulfillment of prophecy. The chosen people of the Most High.

Rastas live in peace and within the customs of our ancestors. Selassie was a huge influence to the Afrikan Consciousness movement. And as for him being a tryant, I have a few Ethiopian co-workers who will tell you other and a whole lot. I don't see him as God but I do see him as a great leader and a inspiration to the upliftment of our people.

Peace........

LaughinggggggggggggggHere BigTime

Pharaoh Jaheel said:
Peace,

Im not Rasta, but Selassie, his fight against Roman Imperislism was hope and inspiration to the people who payed close attention to the last days in the bible which speaks of Babylon's control of the world which the WEST represents. It also states the christ would come but only the poor-downtrodden rightious will recognize Him. The people who pay close attention to his word will KNOW him. Selassie was seen as a light, an upliftment to the peoples of Jamaica who was influence to rebell agianst White Supremacy Babylon. He inspire many people to go back to their roots, to Be natural, be at peace with mother nature and love. He gave our people a god in their own image. His influence was so strong that many of us stop waiting for our "pie in the sky" and started rediscovering something that was ancient to us...The God in ourselves. We looked towards Africa..MT. ZION. A place that was home and heaven to our ancestors. Selassie I brought many of our people to discovering the root of ourselves. Our ancient past lives as the original Isrealite nation who was being persecuted by Rome. Even today we are being destroyed by the the New Roman World System. It's all there in the bible. We are the fulfillment of prophecy. The chosen people of the Most High.

Rastas live in peace and within the customs of our ancestors. Selassie was a huge influence to the Afrikan Consciousness movement. And as for him being a tryant, I have a few Ethiopian co-workers who will tell you other and a whole lot. I don't see him as God but I do see him as a great leader and a inspiration to the upliftment of our people.

Peace........

LaughingBigTimeHere
False Ethiopia Messiah Who Called Haile Selassie = Fake God And False Christ Bottom Line

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back