Black People : The New Discrimination?

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...641.html#s321678&title=Frankel_Staffing_Entry

Of all the ways to discriminate against someone who needs a job. Race, sex, etc wasn't enough, they had to go and make another one. And I can just imagine how this would affect the black community.
Black=Strike One.
Unemployed=Strike Two.
One more reason we need to have our own & hire our own.

Oh yeah bruh..this came out months ago. The deal is,(the version I heard) if you have been out of work for over two years,employers will not be hiring you. It was also said that the lawyers we checking into it to make sure they we're violating people's rights. I don't think they cared because I know and hear this all the time now form actual people that is falling pray to it. It is no joke bruh.

Peace!

It is commonly known that it is always easier to get a job, when you have a job. So, I don't think this is anything new. There is some kind of stigma attacthed to people who are out of work because it is always thought that there must be a REASON the person is out of work. Even in a "down sizing", the though is "Why did HE/SHE get the boot? "

I can see this from both perspectives. I KNOW that good people do not usually stay out of work long. A few weeks ago, I just hired one of the best Mechanics I have had the pleasure of working with. The day he came in looking for a job, he had been out of work about two days. Good people are not going to sit around collecting unemployment until the benefits run out. Good people will be recognized as such by someone and snatched up before their competitors get him/her. Good people will recognize what the bring to the table and will seek out that match who values and rewards good people. Even in a down economy, employers NEED good people who help to keep them competitive and efficient. If you are that kind of employee, I promise you, you will not be out of work long.

Now, for a company to run an ad essentially saying the "out of work" need not apply.....that's either DUMB or a clever way of discriminating. I believe the thought process behind that is that Black people are often thought of as being chronically unemployed and therefore many can be eliminated by this rediculous requirement.

My thoughts and Prayers go out to all of my Warriors of The Struggle coming out of Prison who will fall subject to this type of Devilish none sense, as well as all the Older Folks who have to strap up their boots because of the current economy...

As well as the younger ones who might never be given a Chance and eventually due to neglect might resort to taking penitentiary chances..

Keep Your heads up... Brains + Your Dollar + My Dollar = We can start our own business and say F these Devils...

Peace.. Peace..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back