Black People : THE N-WORD IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Well, its gonna take core members to make it work, so ...Bro. Clyde, it appears we don't have a quorum, what you think?
Oh,Hodee is addressing you anyway!
Oh,Hodee is addressing you anyway!

I wasn't ignoring you Sister butterfly#1
I did need to let Clyde know my level of participation.
I recently read many of post in that thread.

You actually were attending and contributing quite a bit in the discussions in 2011.
The thread I had not seen much until Clyde linked it here.
Bringing back the discussions is credited with you :congrats:wanting to see it's return. In that I am in support!

Folks say religion and politics should not be discussed and these two topics bring the most contention. I believe discussing either is not the real issue, participating in them is the approach that should be better understood and taken. They both cause the changes / trouble and strife in the life we live.

Who ever thought to coin that did so for a reason, to misdirect the masses and hoped many buy into not discussing the pro's and con's of either.

Religion held us in Slavery
Politics is everything that gave the ( elected -Congress ) power and law to do so.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back