Black People : Is Anti-Racist a Codeword For Anti-White

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by formulaone, Apr 15, 2013.

1. formulaone

formulaone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for Everybody.

They say the RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but they don’t say Japan or Taiwan will solve the RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and ” assimilating ” with them.

They say the final solution to the RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was a RACE problem, and the solution to this RACE problem was to bring hundreds of millions of non-blacks into EVERY black country and ONLY black countries?

How long would it take them to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take black people to notice this, and what sane black man wouldn’t object to this “solution”?

But when I tell the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, liberals AND respectable conservatives agree that I’m a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist, what they are is anti-white.
    Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    perhaps you should ask some white people.

3. formulaone

formulaone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    But there was a feature some months back on MSNBC where some Black hosts were discussing the White Genocide petition at some online White House site...They were ridiculing the idea and thought that the whole idea of a presently occurring White Genocide was absurd...They even laughed at it.

4. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043

Perhaps you should take that up with the white people that own and produce MSNBC programming.

5. formulaone

formulaone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm not sure but I don't think they are White people that own MSNBC...Rather I think they are Jewish. I just thought that the whole concept of White Genocide was extremely interesting. I mean we all know about the White Genocide that is happening in South Africa and Zimbabwe, but the revelation that it may also be occurring elsewhere is most interesting and troubling.

6. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043

South Africa? Zimbabwe?.. how did those white people get there?

7. formulaone

formulaone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    How did they get there?? I guess the exact same way that the Africans, Asians, and Indians have gotten into the countries of Greater Anglosphere and France...They have been led into those countries by the White anglo-elites, just as the White people were led into Africa by the White anglo-elites. These Anglo-elites are not nice at all. In fact they are genocidal freaks

8. skuderjaymes

Japan
    Ratings:
    +6,043

"led into Africa"... such a docile and harmless phrase.. without the slightest trace of genocide.. that's a very interesting blind spot for someone looking for recognition of a genocide against his own people.

And what, may I ask, happened to those so-called "elites" after leading those innocent Europeans into Africa?.. did they simply evaporate? don't answer that.

Listen.. if you steal my car and many years pass.. and you then will it to your son.. who then, many more years later, gives it to his son, who then sells it to a friend.. that car is still stolen.. and it would be within the rights of my descendants to find whoever has it and to take it back. It's as simple as that. The right thing for the Europeans in Africa to do would be to pack up and move back to their own countries. There is too much blood on their collective hands for anything good to come from their continued occupation of African nations.. Eventually the chickens will come home to roost..

9. formulaone

formulaone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    No problems with this logic whatsoever, and we are trying to get the White people out of there to relative safety. And as we speak the Chinese are now trying to take over all of Africa ALL for themselves. But that is another issue. Black people in the USA for example have some very real problems that have been imposed by these very same anglo-elites running America. The elites have, again, led tens of millions of Hispanic peoples into the US at a HUGE expense to the American Black population. There are major cities from which the long-residing Black populations have been almost totally ETHNICALLY CLEANSED and this has been done right under the noses of the elites. Black people have a very real and justifiable legal complaint that they could bring against these vile elites, that being an ethnic cleansing charge directed specifically against the anglo-elites at the top of America past and present.

Of course, White people have two charges that we will ultimately direct at these very same elites: Ethnic Cleansing and Genocide-by-Assimilation. But my people are finally getting on a consistent message in regard to this issue; Black people on the other hand are NOT, and they need to. Much of the psychological manipulation that Black people suffer, to program them to self-censure whenever the issue of Hispanic immigration is discussed, takes the form of rules prohibiting open discussion of racial issues. That needs to be countered with a short consistent message, a mantra, if you will. For example, whenever anyone calls you a racist if you wish to discuss the negative effects which the massive importation of Mexicans has had on Black people and your communities, you have to offer something quick and short in reply. Reply in the following manner:

"In your biased anti-Black opionion i'm racist, but you are just saying that because I'm Black. We understand that the term anti-racist is just a codeword for ANTI-BLACK"

"If ethnic cleansing is so wrong, then why are the American elites doing it to Black people in every major US city?"

That's a good start.

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

In The Souls of Black Folk, W.E.B. DuBois suggested that the question white people so often want to ask black people is, How does it feel to be a problem?

This program turns the tables and recognizes some simple facts: Race problems have their roots in a system of white supremacy. White people invented white supremacy. Therefore, the color of the race problem is white. White people are the problem. White people have to ask ourselves: How does it feel to be a problem?

Following the ideas in his book The Heart of Whiteness, Jensen argues that -- even decades after the significant achievements of the civil-rights movement and with an African-American president -- it is still appropriate to describe the United States as a white-supremacist society, in terms of how we think and how we live. Through an analysis of contemporary racial ideology, Jensen presents a framework for critiquing the naturalizing of power and privilege in other arenas of our lives (gender, class, nationality, and ecology). How have we come to accept so easily systems of domination and subordination? How did we become resigned to hierarchy? How can we challenge the unjust and unsustainable nature of the systems in which we live?