Black People : Is Anti-Racist a Codeword For Anti-White

The night before the attack in Boston, we are bombarded by this user talking about his fear of genetic anihilation and his groups fight with the white elites.. he's here trying to garner black support.. dropping all the key ethnic names that are supposed to get us on his side.. mainly.. jews and mexicans.. and then.. boom... the whitest event in the whitest northern city is hit with multiple bombs.. in the shadow of Patriot's day.. the same time as Oklahoma City.. and Columbine.. the whole thing has Turner Diaries written all over it..

Those vile characters who perpetrated this evil act absolutely must be brought right into terrorist tribunals. That's all there is to it. Just ask saddam Hussein what that's like.

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for Everybody.

They say the RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but they don’t say Japan or Taiwan will solve the RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and ” assimilating ” with them.

They say the final solution to the RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was a RACE problem, and the solution to this RACE problem was to bring hundreds of millions of non-blacks into EVERY black country and ONLY black countries?

How long would it take them to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take black people to notice this, and what sane black man wouldn’t object to this “solution”?

But when I tell the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, liberals AND respectable conservatives agree that I’m a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist, what they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White

So it is ok when europeans migrate to other countries, but non-europeans cannot come to our continent. Dont you see the contradiction there? Listen, im very much againts non-european immigrants coming here to benefit from our system and become parasites, but that is a minority. The problem is that there so many alarmists out there that make it seems like every non-european is like that.

You think a small amount of foreigners is going to change our culture and intermarry us out of existance, why, because you see some interracial couples? What about the majority of europeans that do not intermarry and love our countries? I think you have the situation backward, Formulaone. Nobody here is dying to intermarry or change our culture, so please, calm down. We have more important problems to deal with right now than this. My country, Hungary, has a lot of neo-nazis who say the same thing. I have met some of them, and one thing I notice is that they tended to be poor, dont have jobs and are single. These people dont move a finger and all they do is complain about non-european immigrants, blaming them for their current situation. But you know what is funny? That most immigrants in Hungary are europeans! These people are dumb and dont contribute to the country, but they claim to be nationalists. Yeah, right...

By the way Destee...I appreciate the kind welcome. The one's that have complained about me being here and talking about White Genocide are White trolls. I can just smell them a million miles away. I'm a White Dissident and I'm honest about. Sometimes you have to interact with other races to get out a vital message. We are coming to a time when we will be able to drag these vile anti-White anglo-elites into international courts for their crimes...and believe me, they have hurt a lot of people with their private central banking schemes and genocides throughout the world.

formulaone ... above you call Members "white trolls" ... and that is a bann-able violation ... calling names.

So if you wanna stay, please stop that.

Regarding "these vile anti-white anglo-elites" ... who are they ... can you name names?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back