Black People : The Goals And Objectives Of The Posters Are-?

I was and I am saying and writing that some of my generation's ideas and viewpoints--as in--theories--didn't work well--when it came to their applications--as in practice...

You can't just unite people-- individually or collectively, i. e., exclusively and solely on the basis of their complaints and/or gripes, about the old hoary mess others have imposed on us...

You can and should be uniting them behind a common intent and purpose, as in--the replacing of a culture/society/etc. which keeps us and them powerless etc., with one--envisioned by us and them--that enpowers us all...

In the meanwhile:

We've become a society etc. filled with consumers...

So one has to constantly make a distinction, i. e., between folk who have something to say (which is important and relevant as well as significant as regards the aformentioned process etc.), as opposed to folk who merely have something to sell...

The recyclying of dated leftist and black nationalist agendas etc. is what concerns and worries me:

Instead today's generations can and should be coming up with new agendas and moving today's generations forward again...

You live in a different era as well as a new century...

The past is past...

Onward towards a better future!

Good luck!

Best wishes...

Take care...

Peace...
You can and should be uniting them behind a common intent and purpose, as in--the replacing of a culture/society/etc. which keeps us and them powerless etc., with one--envisioned by us and them--that enpowers us all...

And if the majority of Black folks in the nation, realy don't give a so and so forth about that at this moment,
then what is wrong with reaching folks were one can?

You can't just unite people-- individually or collectively, i. e., exclusively and solely on the basis of their complaints and/or gripes, about the old hoary mess others have imposed on us...

History has proven that statement to be a lie,
because history has proven "unite people-- individually or collectively, i. e., exclusively and solely on the basis of their complaints and/or gripes, about the old hoary mess others have imposed on us...

has been the basis of every revolt, in world history, and every revolution in World History, from ancient times to the space age

uniting people, exclusively or solely on the basis of their complaints or gripes, may have been the actual cause for revolution in the past!

But will that be enough for a succesful revolution in the near future? Chuck if that is what you are saying. I agree, we need to have a more clear objective. Our enemy is much too large and powerful for the old being dis-satisfied call to action.

uniting people, exclusively or solely on the basis of their complaints or gripes, may have been the actual cause for revolution in the past!

But will that be enough for a succesful revolution in the near future? Chuck if that is what you are saying. I agree, we need to have a more clear objective. Our enemy is much too large and powerful for the old being dis-satisfied call to action.
Then can you actualy say that is the way to organize logicaly or what is it exactly you believe that the majority of our people can be reached by at this time?

What is the logic or scientific proof of your assumption?

Especialy at a time when the majority of us aracross the nation realy don't care a hoot about African centered ness or Black Nationalism,
let's get real and honest for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many folks in your city your town, (or where you were born) are ready to unite to dump European plastic society, and whole heartedly embrace An Afrocentric paradigm?

or are brothers and sisters here ready to unite about the hell they see and face everyday in the Black community?

lets be real about this

My Objective is to alert the Black community

About matters that are not put into corporate media, and intentionaly kept in out of the media in order to keep us asleep.

As well as raise the issue of collective solution creation, no matter how antiquated some may see those paradigms

Then can you actualy say that is the way to organize logicaly or what is it exactly you believe that the majority of our people can be reached by at this time?

What is the logic or scientific proof of your assumption?

Especialy at a time when the majority of us aracross the nation realy don't care a hoot about African centered ness or Black Nationalism,
let's get real and honest for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many folks in your city your town, (or where you were born) are ready to unite to dump European plastic society, and whole heartedly embrace An Afrocentric paradigm?

or are brothers and sisters here ready to unite about the hell they see and face everyday in the Black community?

lets be real about this

what was it I wrote that you don't understand? I know well that most people are not doing any thing. I know lots of people don't care! I said that people need to unite over an objective! Complaining is not going to do any thing. How is that different! You are so quick to argue with me. what is your gripe?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back