Black People : The Goals And Objectives Of The Posters Are-?

I

still dont understand what you meant..but Im moving on

The agendas of the U. S. leftists and the African American nationalists etc. reveal just how how cliche ridden their approaches and/or how dated their viewponts have become...

Now reread what I already posted and make up your own minds whether I know what I'm writing about or not..

FYI...

Sorry Destee. I guess my definition of a troll is different than yours. Anyways, i won't break the rules no more. I've always been a bad one. please accept my apologies.

ire

Brother Awo Dino ... you can't be call'n Brother Chuck no names, troller or otherwise, just 'cause you don't understand what he's saying.

That does not a troller make ... plus, it's against the rules ... less'n you file'n an official complaint wit evidence and stuff.

I understand what Brother Chuck is saying, enough of it to recognize he means no harm and wants the best for us as a people, and i thank him.

Wisdom is not manifest by simply being heard, for demonstrating the ability to hear, is also required.

Brother Chuck ... your title asks ... The Goals And Objectives Of The Posters Are-? ... and while i can't speak for them individually, i try to guide our collective energy in a way so that all of us can hear and be heard, in the very best of manners.

Great Topic Brother ... :toast:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

still dont understand what you meant..but Im moving on

I was and I am saying and writing that some of my generation's ideas and viewpoints--as in--theories--didn't work well--when it came to their applications--as in practice...

You can't just unite people-- individually or collectively, i. e., exclusively and solely on the basis of their complaints and/or gripes, about the old hoary mess others have imposed on us...

You can and should be uniting them behind a common intent and purpose, as in--the replacing of a culture/society/etc. which keeps us and them powerless etc., with one--envisioned by us and them--that enpowers us all...

In the meanwhile:

We've become a society etc. filled with consumers...

So one has to constantly make a distinction, i. e., between folk who have something to say (which is important and relevant as well as significant as regards the aformentioned process etc.), as opposed to folk who merely have something to sell...

The recyclying of dated leftist and black nationalist agendas etc. is what concerns and worries me:

Instead today's generations can and should be coming up with new agendas and moving today's generations forward again...

You live in a different era as well as a new century...

The past is past...

Onward towards a better future!

Good luck!

Best wishes...

Take care...

Peace...

O.K., now i get what your saying. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions. My bad. When you simply said, "The agendas of the U. S. leftists and the African American nationalists etc. reveal just how how cliche ridden their approaches and/or how dated their viewponts have become..." without any context,
plus the use of the word "colored," plus the difficult to follow writing style, which i took as deliberate obfuscation, i added all that up and it equaled troll.
Thanks for taking the time to express your point clearly. Now i can say that i agree with you - partly. Nationalism is and was a narrow worldview. Malcolm, Baraka and millions of others came to the same conclusion. But you can't make a blanket statement regarding the ideas of liberals. Some were/are tired, but some are timeless.

peace

I was and I am saying and writing that some of my generation's ideas and viewpoints--as in--theories--didn't work well--when it came to their applications--as in practice...

You can't just unite people-- individually or collectively, i. e., exclusively and solely on the basis of their complaints and/or gripes, about the old hoary mess others have imposed on us...

You can and should be uniting them behind a common intent and purpose, as in--the replacing of a culture/society/etc. which keeps us and them powerless etc., with one--envisioned by us and them--that enpowers us all...

In the meanwhile:

We've become a society etc. filled with consumers...

So one has to constantly make a distinction, i. e., between folk who have something to say (which is important and relevant as well as significant as regards the aformentioned process etc.), as opposed to folk who merely have something to sell...

The recyclying of dated leftist and black nationalist agendas etc. is what concerns and worries me:

Instead today's generations can and should be coming up with new agendas and moving today's generations forward again...

You live in a different era as well as a new century...

The past is past...

Onward towards a better future!

Good luck!

Best wishes...

Take care...

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back