Black People : Does anyone here have any goals and/or passions?

There are some principles which my fathers taught me that might help you. One is performing one good deed or selfless act a day, no matter how big or small the act. When you are busy serving others, its hard to reflect on your personal issues.
The other is find something out of your comfort zone to attempt until successful. It could be art, sky diving, driving an 18 wheeler, running a marathon, etc.

Life is filled with moments of difficulty, its hard and its unfair... but that is the good thing, for it gives you challenges to defeat. As your lungs fight gravity for air, you should fight the obstacles in front of you.

Despair and negativity are as deep as the ocean, and at times you simply allow yourself to drift down to the depths and become enveloped by the abyss below... it happens, you are not alone. If you simply start to fight, to kick, to realize you are not done yet, you will come back to the surface. I am not saying you won't fail at times, but you will know how sweet it is to conquer it.

There are some principles which my fathers taught me that might help you. One is performing one good deed or selfless act a day, no matter how big or small the act. When you are busy serving others, its hard to reflect on your personal issues.
The other is find something out of your comfort zone to attempt until successful. It could be art, sky diving, driving an 18 wheeler, running a marathon, etc.

Life is filled with moments of difficulty, its hard and its unfair... but that is the good thing, for it gives you challenges to defeat. As your lungs fight gravity for air, you should fight the obstacles in front of you.

Despair and negativity are as deep as the ocean, and at times you simply allow yourself to drift down to the depths and become enveloped by the abyss below... it happens, you are not alone. If you simply start to fight, to kick, to realize you are not done yet, you will come back to the surface. I am not saying you won't fail at times, but you will know how sweet it is to conquer it.

This is very good advice. Your father was a wise man.

I know this feeling. Fortunately for me, my brain is quite easily distracted, so I concentrate on a book/website about mythology, a fiction movie or book, documentaries (mostly those about foreign countries), etc. Nothing helps me better than a trip in a foreign country, but you know, this is a very expensive hobby to have....:)), so I mostly read and watch videos about other countries and places.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back