Black Spirituality Religion : The Definitive Understanding about Ankhen-Aten

By the way, Ankhen-Aten destroyed NOTHING. As soon as he and Tadukhipa (Nefertiti's real name) died, the former was thrown into an unmarked grave, and the latter's carcass was sent back to Hatti. That's why they've never been able to find her body.
None of the bodies of the people of Akhetaten has been found as of today. When Akhetaten was abandoned it is suspected they carried with them the coffins of the great ones. This is alluded to in the Old Testament.

Gen:50:25: And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.

Ex:13:19: And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.

Not to mention, the official spiritual system of Metu Neter and Sheta'ut Neter was reinstated after their deaths. That's why his own son, TutankhenAMEN was inducted back into the AMEN priesthood. Otherwise, why didn't he keep the name of his father's God, and call himself "Tutankh-ATEN"?
Because at the time Tutankhaten was about 7 years old which is one of the reasons Nefertiti stayed on the throne as Smenkhkare. She did not want the Throne to go to Kiya and Ay, Kiya’s father. Ay being the force and power behind the Throne and being a servant of Akhenaten had gained a considerable amount of power. It was Lord Ay that changed Tutankhaten’s throne name. Once Tutankhaten became anointed to the throne he continued with his name Tutankhamun only for the betterment of the entire kingdom of Kemet. There is evidence that Tutankhamun as he matured began practicing the religion of his father but he was murder before he could re-establish his throne name given to him by his father. Examinations of Tutankhaten’s skull reveal he was struck in the back of the head because bone fragments can be seen on X-ray logged in the brain area. Pooling of blood can also be seen in the X-ray, which indicates it was a slow death of him going in and out of consciousness. Lord-Ay is suspected of being the murderer.

Lord-Ay is the one who desired to return Kemet back to Polytheism because he saw the suffering of Kemet as a whole. He saw how Akhetaten was pulling great resources away from Thebes, Memphis and other surrounding cities because one of his duties in his service to Akhenaten was collecting taxation from the people and ruins of what was remaining of the Amun temples and all the other temples of the gods. And the Amun priest would probably beg him every day to fix this dilapidated condition of the country and do away with these heretics of One GOD while in the mean time Akhenaten was building a city of gold and precious stones and amassing a wealth so great that he owned more than any Pharaoh before his time. This enraged the Amunist who use to divide that same wealth. There has even been speculation that Lord-Ay murdered Akhenaten in an attempt to cease the Throne but Nefertiti blocked his efforts by posing as a boy King who was an elder son of Akhenaten.
Further, if Metu Neter was destroyed, why are there still Nubians in Modern-dayEgypt, still practicing the system as we speak?
You will have to show me some evidence of this.

Also Metu Neter was not practiced in Kemet, that is a lie. The Egyptians worshiped those gods just as African Americans worship Jesus today. Their thought, beliefs and perceptions of those gods is attested too in stone, pyramid text and books that were written by Kemeteans themselves. The religion of Kemet goes from being ordered as Atum being all powerful and creating the other gods too falling into shambles and every deity created by Atum began to be worshiped and in some cases placed over Atum just as Servants of Jesus are doing with Jesus and the Apostles today.
How does one "destroy" something that is still in exsistence?
Read the Restoration Stela written for Tutankhaten. In it you will find a description of the temples (religions) of the gods after the reign of Akhenaten.
And also, how and when did Ankhen-Aten start believing in the "God behind the Sun", when:

#1) His name for God--"ATEN"--still means "THE SUN"?

#2) His symbol for his God--ATEN--was still a picture of THE SUN?

#3) None of his writings indicated that he believed in anything other than THE SUN?
Read these books “Akhenaten and the religion of light” ISBN 0-8014-8725-0.
“Akhenaten the heretic king” ISBN 0-691-00217-7, and “Egypt’s False Prophet, Akhenaten” ISBN 0-500-05106-2. If you don’t want to read all of those books then read the last one, it’s more up to date and actually has photographs of cartouches and writings as to where Akhenaten was trying to express Aten without referring to the sun and with no image but was unable to fully express it in the Egyptian language because the entire language base was based on the gods. As you and I both know the Egyptian sun icon was basically the symbol for god, period. So how could Akhenaten make a reference to his GOD with out the symbol that has to be used being mistaken for Aten, Ra, Atum or any other god of Egypt? The problem Akhenaten ran into is the language was not advanced enough to express his perception.

In his hymnals to ATEN, he was constantly spewing his monistic, pragmatic view of how THE SUN in its physicality is responsible for everything in exsistence.

There are several versions of this Hymn that was found in the tomb of Lord-Ay. Egyptologist simply publishes one and it is the one that is in mainstream media. In these other versions one can actually see how Akhenaten tries to transform Aten, Atum into a hidden GOD of no form or representation or image using the Egyptian format of communication. I suspect Psalm 104 is Akhenaten’s final version of his Hymn to Aten, Atum; in which he successfully reflects his ideology but not before creating a new derivative language that became Hebrew Script.

Heretic Egyptian script is dated to the 18th Dynasty of Akhenaten. In the Copper Scrolls of the Essene that had not been touched or altered for thousands of years one can actually see the outlines of the original Egyptian characters that became the Hebrew script we have today. Through making the comparison one can now actually recreate the original Egyptian Old Testament that was most likely written by Akhenaten and finished by his followers. Adam being referred to as Red is actually a reference to the Red Crown of Upper Egypt. It is telling the reader who has extensive Kemet knowledge that the book itself is about the family bloodline that wore the Red Crown of Upper Egypt.

cursed heart said:
Lucifer is a derivative of life so that comment is a premature assumption.
Explain further about the metu neter being about polytheism because your point has not been factual or complete.
I have noticed that you trust in the bible but only the old testament that is your choice and your right.
You pick and choose what you think the lord actually said but yet you are closing your eyes to the new testament in which the lord continues to speak through others, this is hypocrytical.
I respect you music producer, because you stand by what you believe and believe what you stand by but know this, we cannot be as one if we continue to disregard the truth because of our wisdom,knowledge seeks , finds and resolves! The truth lyes in the heart not in a book.:hearts4:
I trust in the entire Bible. How many times have I posted this?

Rv:22:16: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

If I did not believe in that, I would never use it as one of the bases for my argument that Jesus is Lucifer.

Further, if Metu Neter was destroyed, why are there still Nubians in Modern-dayEgypt, still practicing the system as we speak?
In simply browsing the Internet with a search in Google as, “Tribes of Ethiopia and their religion”, these are the religions I encountered. As you can see there is nothing resembling what the Metu Neter offers and says it is being practiced by Ethiopians today.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amhara_(ethnicity)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people
http://www.kulanu.org/africa/havila.html
http://www.imperialethiopia.org/religions.htm

Even in reading the Kebra Nagast, which I have it makes a link between Ethiopia and the Old Testament.

This is why I ask you to show proof of the claim in the Metu Neter that it is being practiced in Africa because there is no evidence of this.

When it comes to African Americans and religion we are one of the most vulnerable and easy to swindle because we have become spoiled, lazy and not willing to do the necessary research and analyses to defend our souls. We have become hungry for the knowledge of GOD, thus eating anything.

When one does research on Nubian tribes one can clearly see Old Testament overtones in their religion. Thus far I have seen no hint of what is manifested in the Metu Neter.

You are simply using the people of Ethiopia or Nubia to trick African Americans into serving this false religion. I will continue searching and reading about Ethiopian tribes and their religion, maybe I will eventually find one that practices Metu Neter. Or maybe you can give me the names of the tribes so I don’t have to waste my time?

OK, let's do this:

Music Producer said:
None of the bodies of the people of Akhetaten has been found as of today. When Akhetaten was abandoned it is suspected they carried with them the coffins of the great ones. This is alluded to in the Old Testament.

Gen:50:25: And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.

Ex:13:19: And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.

Uhmmm, I'm still waiting to see where the Bible (any translation; why don't you do a "Hebrew analysis" for us?) mentions Ankhen-Aten explicitly by name.

As it stands, the only Kemetic King that the Bible mentions by name, is Ramses.

If Moses is Ankhen-Aten, as you purport, then why is the name so far off? It's almost like the exonymic difference between "Kemet" and "Mizraim". How are these names so far off?

Or maybe the problem lies in this language that is "not advanced enough" to translate "ANKHEN-ATEN" into "MOSES".... :?:

The only explanation, is that you are shoe-horning your belief into Kemetic history.

For example: being that the Bible does mention Ramses, especially as being "Moses's" main antagonist was born circa 1302BC. Your hero Ankhen-Aten was (alleged; the jury is still out on his life as a whole, because all accounts are sketchy to begin with) reported to have been born circa 1379BC.

That's a whole generation missed.

However, the Bible, "infallible" as it's vaunted to be, makes the claim that "Moses(Ankhen-Aten)" fought against Ramses. How is this possible?

There is evidence that Tutankhamun as he matured began practicing the religion of his father but he was murder before he could re-establish his throne name given to him by his father

Where? For here, we learn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Tut#Reign

During Tutankhamun's reign, Akhenaten's Amarna revolution (Atenism) began to be reversed. Akhenaten had attempted to supplant the existing priesthood and gods with a god who was until then considered minor, Aten. In year 3 of Tutankhamun's reign (1331 BC), when he was still a boy of about 11 and probably under the influence of two older advisors (notably Akhenaten's vizier Ay), the ban on the old pantheon of gods and their temples was lifted, the traditional privileges restored to their priesthoods, and the capital moved back to Thebes. The young pharaoh also adopted the name Tutankhamun, changing it from his birth name Tutankhaten. Because of his age at the time these decisions were made, it is generally thought that most if not all the responsibility for them falls on his vizier Ay and perhaps other advisors.

Lord-Ay is the one who desired to return Kemet back to Polytheism because he saw the suffering of Kemet as a whole.

Smart man.

If "Atenism" was so great, why was Kemet suffering as it was?

He saw how Akhetaten was pulling great resources away from Thebes, Memphis and other surrounding cities because one of his duties in his service to Akhenaten was collecting taxation from the people and ruins of what was remaining of the Amun temples and all the other temples of the gods. And the Amun priest would probably beg him every day to fix this dilapidated condition of the country and do away with these heretics of One GOD while in the mean time Akhenaten was building a city of gold and precious stones and amassing a wealth so great that he owned more than any Pharaoh before his time. This enraged the Amunist who use to divide that same wealth. There has even been speculation that Lord-Ay murdered Akhenaten in an attempt to cease the Throne but Nefertiti blocked his efforts by posing as a boy King who was an elder son of Akhenaten.

None of which is building much credibility for your "monotheistic" Lord and Savior.

History portrays Ankhen-Aten as more or less a REPUBLICAN: someone who hordes all the wealth and lets his nation suffer.

Why didn't his "GOD" (the SUN) tell him to share the Blessings with his people?

You will have to show me some evidence of this.

I will "have to" show you evidence of NOTHING.

Africa is not on Jupiter. This is verification that you should be more than capable of obtaining for yourself, especially since you are so brazen, as to speak on a subject that you have no knowledge of.

What are you asking me: to buy you a plane ticket? Or, are you so arrogant, that you would expect me to bring one of these people to your doorstep?

For someone who speaks as much about these "holy lands" in question, I'm amazed (more, amused) at how you are apparently too broke or lazy to venture there to see things for yourself--opting instead to rely on the words of hook-nosed Jewish Devils to tell the tale --YOUR tale, as a Black man--for you.

In the meantime, until or unless you make a pilgrimage for yourself, you will remain in an inferior position in this discussion and others like it, especially against those of us who have in fact made such pilgrimages (like myself).

Also Metu Neter was not practiced in Kemet, that is a lie.
Yes, of course it is.....And you know this.........How, since you have never been there yourself?

The Egyptians worshiped those gods just as African Americans worship Jesus today. Their thought, beliefs and perceptions of those gods is attested too in stone, pyramid text and books that were written by Kemeteans themselves.

Books, such as.......? Give me a quote. Prove what you are saying here.

The religion of Kemet goes from being ordered as Atum being all powerful and creating the other gods too falling into shambles and every deity created by Atum began to be worshiped and in some cases placed over Atum just as Servants of Jesus are doing with Jesus and the Apostles today.

Uhmmm, ATUM was THE SUN. Further, we learn:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atum

In the Ennead cosmogeny, he was considered to be the first god, having arisen by his own force himself, sitting on a mound (benben), from the primordial waters (Nu). Early myths state that Atum created the god Shu and goddess Tefnut from his semen by masturbation in the city of Annu (the Egyptian name for Heliopolis), a belief strongly associated with Atum's nature as an hermaphrodite (his name meaning completeness). Strictly, the myth states that Atum ejaculated his Semen into his mouth, impregnating himself, possibly indicating autofellatio, which has lead many to misinterpret (euphemistically) the myth as indicating creation from mucus.

Wow, there's alot going on here, especially since this is COSMOLOGICAL, at the very first statement here indicates.

ATUM has "SEMEN"?? ATUM has to "masturbate" in order to create something? That sounds pretty "monotheistic" to me........Is this what Ankhen-Aten believed, since ATUM is ATEN?

Besides, ATUM was not more powerful then NEBERT'CHER. Cosmologically, the former was merely a part of the latter, as was all Kemetic deities. This is specificaly what the PERT EM HERU states, and several times over.

But of course you wouldn't know that, because you have never read it.

Read the Restoration Stela written for Tutankhaten. In it you will find a description of the temples (religions) of the gods after the reign of Akhenaten.

What makes you think I haven't already?

Read these books “Akhenaten and the religion of light” ISBN 0-8014-8725-0.
“Akhenaten the heretic king” ISBN 0-691-00217-7, and “Egypt’s False Prophet, Akhenaten” ISBN 0-500-05106-2.

Wow, more books by racist Jews. I find it ironic that this is all you quote from, while you rebuke any and everything that is/was written by a Black African.

Speaking of which:

From reading Cheikh Anta Diop “The African Origin of Civilization”, I would be willing to say Akhenaten never even saw a white woman let alone lust after one. ISBN 1-55652-072-7.

I doubt you have ever even cracked this book open.

If you did, you would know that DIOP makes it his business to rebuke nearly every assertion that white Egyptologists have made, and that you cling to. DIOP makes assertions, such as:

*Ankhen-Aten's religion was pagan
*The True spiritual system of Kemet was based cosmology and totemism--concepts that supercede the notion of "Polytheism"
*The system can be linked to other ATRS in Africa and the Middle East, such as IFA, YORUBA, VODUN, ANNUNAQI, SUFI, and others.
*The story of the JEWS as reported by the BIBLE is a farce
*It was historically the HYKSOS that were forced to make an "Exodus"

You seem to have a habit of citing books that you have not thoroughly read, if at all.

This is evinced, by the way that you try to do the Electric Slide :dance: over both Volumes of Metu Neter, by making all sorts of outlandish statements such as:

I have the Metu Neter vol 1 and 2 and I know for a fact it teaches polytheism. Dependant on what Sphere one is on that sphere encompasses that particular deity in meditation, concentration and praise; those are facets of worship. That is not a monotheistic perception of Atum.

Statements such as this, and:

The Author of the Metu Neter simply mixes modern day Quabalah(Kabbalah), Hinduism and Egyptian pantheons to replace the Hebrew letters found in Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism in building the Spheres of different levels of being. This exact same concept of a Tree of Spheres of being can be found in Quabalah, the method of meditation can be found in Hinduism. The author proclaims all of this was originally practiced by the people of Kemet. The problem with this is the people of Kemet thoroughly and meticulously recorded their religious beliefs and understanding, not once has a resemblance of this Tree of Spheres of different levels of existence been found in ancient Egyptian text nor an elusion to methods of meditation.

(From another thread, made by you) blatantly show that you have not read these books in their entirety, because in both books, RA UN NEFER AMEN is meticulous in making his perspective clear; he has gone to great lengths, via charts, graphs, expositions, etc to indicate info that directly contradicts all that you have stated here.

If you don’t want to read all of those books then read the last one,

I don't want to read any of these books, that you keep citing from White Devils.

Yet, you had the gall to make this statement:

If Nefer teaches this I suspect it is all part of his program to prejudice his followers

LMAO......And you don't think that Donald Redford, author of Akhenaten: The Heretic King is trying to do the same thing? Look at the publisher for this book, and tell me that there is no agenda.

You are a sad dude, my friend.

Akhenaten was trying to express Aten without referring to the sun and with no image but was unable to fully express it in the Egyptian language because the entire language base was based on the gods.

This is not correct, at least in the limited aspect by which you speak of it. Kemau (the Kemetic language) is based on their natural perception of things, but that precedes their perception of their theology. In fact, their theology is based on the language, and not vice versa.

As you and I both know the Egyptian sun icon was basically the symbol for god, period. So how could Akhenaten make a reference to his GOD with out the symbol that has to be used being mistaken for Aten, Ra, Atum or any other god of Egypt? The problem Akhenaten ran into is the language was not advanced enough to express his perception.

What on earth are you speaking about?

Kemau is one of the most complex linguistic systems in the entire history of man, right alongside of Sumerian cunieform, and Chinese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heiroglyphics

So, what you're trying to say, is that Ankhen-Aten was too dumb to create a word from his own language for his "GOD", so he just used the closest one available.......And that available word just happened to mean "THE SUN"? And while he was at it, out of his continued laziness, he just drew a picture of the SUN to go along with it?

And this is your Lord and Savior???? A Republican idol worshipper who likes white women??? :confused:

Next thing you are going to tell us, is that he claims to have found WOMD's in Iraq (Babylon at the time).......Are you sure we're not talking about GW BUSH?? :?:

Besides, your statements would only ring true, if the SUN was used, by either name or icon to signify all other deities.

Even the other solar NETERU, such as RA:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d6/Ra_Barque.jpg/222px-Ra_Barque.jpg

ATUM: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ljebok.png/200px-Atum,_Nordisk_familjebok.png

And even Kephera:

http://members.aol.com/egyptart/myth/khepri.JPG

All had cosmological or totemistic images.

So, why is it, that Ankhen-Aten, since as "MOSES", he was spoken directly to by "GOD Himself", could only think to draw this as the only image of GOD:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f9/Aten.JPG/250px-Aten.JPG

All we ever see, is your boy practicing SUN WORSHIP:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e4/Aten_disk.jpg/325px-Aten_disk.jpg

However, it's ironic, that he was doing this, because in the Bible (which apparently "MOSES" wrote--wasn't that Ankhen-Aten's alter ego?) said:

Exd 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lev 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deu 4:16 Lest ye corrupt [yourselves], and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

Deu 4:23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, [or] the likeness of any [thing], which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.

Deu 4:25 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt [yourselves], and make a graven image, [or] the likeness of any [thing], and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger:

Deu 5:8 Thou shalt not make thee [any] graven image, [or] any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the waters beneath the earth:

Doesn't an image of the SUN being worshipped, constitute a "graven image"?

Why is your Lord and Savior contradicting his very own covenant, given to him by "The Lord Thy God"? Doesn't THE SUN know any better, than to do this?

There are several versions of this Hymn that was found in the tomb of Lord-Ay. Egyptologist simply publishes one and it is the one that is in mainstream media. In these other versions one can actually see how Akhenaten tries to transform Aten, Atum into a hidden GOD of no form or representation or image using the Egyptian format of communication. I suspect Psalm 104 is Akhenaten’s final version of his Hymn to Aten, Atum; in which he successfully reflects his ideology but not before creating a new derivative language that became Hebrew Script.

Yes, Ankhen-Aten created a "new derivative language".......Show and prove this. This imaginary Lord and Savior of yours, begins to sound more and more like DR YORK, creating a language called "NUWABU" and what not.

So-called "Trekologists" have been striving to create the language of Klingon for the past 20 years, only with minimal success.

How long did Ankhen-Aten work on creating the Hebrew language before he died?

Heretic Egyptian script is dated to the 18th Dynasty of Akhenaten.

LOL, listen to yourself: "Heretic Egyptian Script".........So you recognize it as being "heretical" now? And we're back to calling it "Egyptian" now?

In the Copper Scrolls of the Essene that had not been touched or altered for thousands of years one can actually see the outlines of the original Egyptian characters that became the Hebrew script we have today. Through making the comparison one can now actually recreate the original Egyptian Old Testament that was most likely written by Akhenaten and finished by his followers. Adam being referred to as Red is actually a reference to the Red Crown of Upper Egypt. It is telling the reader who has extensive Kemet knowledge that the book itself is about the family bloodline that wore the Red Crown of Upper Egypt.

Oh, I see.........And which crazy Jew told you all of this?

And why isn't any of this within the PERT EM HERU, since you claim that the "Egyptian Religion" of monotheism was always around?

Music Producer said:
In simply browsing the Internet with a search in Google as, “Tribes of Ethiopia and their religion”, these are the religions I encountered. As you can see there is nothing resembling what the Metu Neter offers and says it is being practiced by Ethiopians today.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amhara_(ethnicity)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people
http://www.kulanu.org/africa/havila.html
http://www.imperialethiopia.org/religions.htm

I also found these links which I posted in another thread:
http://www.afrikaworld.net/afrel/Statistics.htm
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back