Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and King James...............

King James

History
In the original King James (correctly, Yaiqab or Jacob) says this: "To the Most High and mighty prince, Jacob; by the grace of God, King of Great Britain, France, and Ireland; defender of the faith; the translators of the bible with grace, mercy and peace through Jesus Christ our Lord..." ..."For when your Highness had once out of deep judgement apprehended how convenient it was, that out of the Original Sacred Tongue (ancient Hebrew), together with comparing of the labours, both in our own, and other foreign Languages, of many worthy men (Israelite prophets) who went before us, there should be one more exact Translation of the holy Scriptures into the English Tongue;"
Source: King James version 1611

Flavius Josephus, one of the top Hebrew Israelite scholars outside the bible, has written books concerning the Hebrew Israelite diaspora. In this book:
Antiquties of the Jews: Book 12; chapter 2 paragrah 4; section (36)-(39)
"(36)Demetrius to the great king. When thou, O king, gavest me a charge concerning the collection of books that were wanting to fill your library, and concerning the care that ought to be taken about such as are imperfect, I have used the utmost diligence about those matters. And I let you know, that we want the books of the Jewish legislation, with some others; for they are written in the Hebrew characters, and being in the language of that nation, are to us unknown. (37)It hath also happened to them, that they have been transcribed more carelessly than they ought to have been, because they have not had hitherto royal care taken about them.Now it is necessary that thou shouldst have accurate copies of them. And indeed this legislation is full of hidden wisdom, and entirely blameless, as being the legislation of God (Yahawah):(38) for which cause it is, as Hecateus of Abdera says, that the poets and historians make no mentions of it, nor of those men who lead their lives according to it, since it is a holy law, and ought not to be published by profane mouths.(39) If then it please thee, O king, thou mayest write to the high priest of the Jews, to send six of the elders out of every tribe, and those such as are most skillful of the laws, that by their means we may learn the clear and agreeing sense of those books, and may obtain an accurate interpretation of their contents, and so may have a collection of these as may be suitable to thy desire."

The book of James (in Hebrew- Yaiqab). Scholars pushed James to play down Jacob (Yaiqab) because that was a popular name during the 1600's on down. If scholars had promoted the King Jacob (Israel) bible, it would have terminated the lie that they are teaching concerning the records of the Hebrew Israelites. These records, we know as the bible does not belong to all nations.

The last letter of the English alphabet that was added is the letter "J"; when? In the 1700's. King James was in the early 1600's and the Israelites were calling themselves after their forefather Yaiqab, including the sovereign King of Scotland at that time. His children after him were known as the Jacobites. The correct saying is King Jacob (Israel) version 1611.

Scholars put that James is Yaiqab (AKA Jacob).

Reference:
1. The New Westminster Dictionary of the Bible (edited by: Henry Snyder Gehman, 1944): Defines James as: "[Old French James from Lat. *jacomus from jacobus, from Gr. Iakobos from Iakob for Heb. Yaiqab (Jacob)]

2. The Encyclopedia Britannica,
(A new survey of Universal Knowledge)
Volume 12, Founded in 1768,
COPYRIGHT 1954
Defines James as: "a masculine proper name popular in Christian countries as having been that of two of Christ's apostles (a variant of the name Jacob , Heb. Yaiqab, one who holds by the heel, outwitter through Old French James, another form of Jacques, Jaques, from Low Lat. Jacobus). It has been borne by many sovereigns and princes (Example: Yaiqab I, Yaiqab II etc.).

A second definition of James in the same encyclopedia states: " the name of several persons mentioned in the New Testament (Gr. Iakobos, the Heb. Yaiqab or the book of Jacob.)

Bibles prior to the King James 1611 Edition:

John Wycliffe (1475 version)
Erasmus (1516 version)
Martin Luther (1532 version)
William Tyndale (1526 version, 1566 second edition)
Myles Coverdale (1535 version)
The Great Bible (1539 version)
The Geneva Bible (1560 version)
The Bishops' Bible (1568 version)

King James I as we know authorized the Bible of the Hebrews be translated into the vernacular of the day, which was Olde English; in it, the laws of God that condemn "homosexuality", effeminacy in men, and "lesbanism" are included with no deviation.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them. -- Book of Leviticus 20:13

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, -- The Book of I Corinthians 6:9

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. -- The book of Romans 1:26-27, 32

King James
The VI of Scotland & The I of England
Unjustly Accused?

THE NEW BOOK BY: STEPHEN A. COSTON, SR.
The Latest Evidence Supporting the Godly Character of the Most High and Mighty Prince James By the Grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France, Ireland, Wales, Defender of the Faith, and Renowned Christian King.

The Monarch
The Myth & His Maligners
"You've Heard James' Critics, Now Read the Truth!"

FACT:

James wrote in his work Basilicon Doron that:

"There are some horrible crimes that ye are bound in conscience never to forgive: such as witchcraft, willful murder, incest, and sodomy."

There is no recorded objective documentation that King James ever practiced or promoted sodomy, the historical record only knows of King James' heterosexuality and condemnation of sodomy.

FICTION:

"There are a number of recorded statements in which James justified homosexuality/sodomy...King James was a homosexual monarch."

FACT:

King James condemned "soft delicacies" in a man more than once:

"But especially eschew to be effeminate in your clothes, in perfuming, preening, or such like...and make not a fool of yourself in diguising or wearing long your hair or nails, which are but excrements of nature...Guard against corrupt leide and effeminate ones."

The King also condemned "female transvestism" by instructing the clergy by royal order and express commandment to inveigh vehemently in their sermons against the faddish practice.

FICTION:

James was effeminate and encouraged his favorites to also be effeminate.

FACT:

King James wrote to his wife Queen Anne:

"I thank God I carry that love and respect unto you which by the law of God and nature, I ought to do to my wife and mother of my children...for the respect of your honorable birth and decent I married you but the love and respect I now bear you for that ye are my married wife and so partaker of my honor...God as my witness ever I preferred you to all my bairns much more than any subject (signed) Your Own, James Rex."

King James also wrote love poetry to his wife and in addition to this James also wrote of Anne:

"...if it were possible for me to love her better than ever I did before it were my part to do it."

After her death, James wrote, "She was an excellent wife to us...she has left a great longing for her." The Mighty King James had 8 children with his wife Queen Anne.

FICTION:

King James did not love his wife, disliked the institution of marriage and women in general.

All this and more is documented in King James VI of Scotland & I of England -Unjustly Accused? Read for yourself the actual facts surrounding the life and character of King James VI & I. The contemporary and modern critics are put into proper perspective and the real life of this much misunderstood monarch is clearly brought to light. This full length historical work makes it evident that the facts are at odds with the fiction. Ben Johnson's comments made in James' own time are timely and applicable even today:

"And there must go much more to the make of a guilty man than rumor."

The court is now in session, read for yourself what has been hidden on the shelves of libraries around the world and which will now travel through the reaches of time to vanquish ignorance and repression of the Godly character of one of the most famous and learned princes of the Jacobean world - King James VI & I.

The rumors, and writings that King James I was "homosexual" were a smear campaign ("assasinaton of character".) started by Jesuit agents in England.

The Jesuits

...and the historical record leaves no doubt of Jesuit success on bolstering the spiritual as well as the materiel credit of Catholicism in these critical days of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Jesuits were everywhere, in Hungary, in Poland, in England, in Holland, trying to win back lost lands and peoples from Protestants. --A History of Civilization Volume One Third Edition 1955, 1960, 1967 by Prentice Hall, Inc.

Oliver Cromwell was a Roman Cathloic Jesuit agent, who overthrew the son of King James I -- King Charles I, who was beheaded.

The Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant Church were engaged in overt and covert wars during this era.

The books which have been published since consist of Roman Catholic propaganda, initiated by white European Illuminati families during the Victorian Age, because of their hatred of God, and hatred towards the Bible of the Hebrews.

Authentic image of King James I of England.

Authentic image of King James I of England.

http://www.geocities.com/judahitewarrior/james.jpg
JAMES I IN OLD AGE
From an engraving by Simon van de Passe in the Print Room of the British Museum

The truth that has been hidden concerning ancient European history is that black men and women at one time ruled as kings and queens during the time known as Christiandom, the Byzantine Empire, and the early Holy Roman Empire. It all started with a black man named Septimus Severus in the year 193 a.d., and lasted in many parts of Europe as recent as the 17th century. King James I of England was a man of color, and would be considered a so-called black person by todays standards. I personally have seen a so-called black man in Harlem with the same facial features as that King James picture, the same "sleepy" oval eyes, similar nose, and "frizzy" hair, with the same skin complexion as Percy Sutton.I suppose if a layman were to look at a black and white picture of a man that looked like Mr. Percy Sutton from the 17th century they would simply dismiss it as a white European man as well. But yes, King James WAS a European man, though what many have not been taught or have yet to discover in their studies concerning true black European history (which is vast.) is that there were men of color in Euope during this time period, and they were royalty. There has been research done which has revelaed that there were black families in Scotland, where the Stewart family (King James' family) hailed from, and that can be read in the book "Ancient and Modern Britons" by Dave MacRitchie to be further educated to this fact.

Other books:

* Nature Knows No Color Line by J.A. Rogers (in this book he brings out the royal crests of the royal black families of Europe, and of England, who were called the Moors of Yorkshire.)

* Origin of the Anglo-Saxon Race, A Study of the Settlement of Brtain by the Olde English People. (this book details the ancient history of the darker inhabitants of the British isles, Germany, etc.)

* The Black Diaspora: Colonization of Colored People. Jones, Edward. Edward Lynne Jones and Associates, 1989 (this book highlights, among other things, the royalty of color during 17th, 18th century England.)

King James I had a son named King Charles II, who was described as being "swarthy", it is a word that means BLACK or DARK SKINNED.

"Pubs across England called The Black Boy are named after Charles. It was his mother's name for him because of his dark skin and eyes."

King James I authorized the Bible be translated in the vernacular of the time which was English, in it, the only description of God the Father is given, in the book of Daniel, and the "hair of Gods head" is described as being PURE WOOL. In old Oxford dictionaries 'wool' was associated with "negroes hair".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back