Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and King James...............

NAZARENUS REX said:
Authentic image of King James I of England.

Authentic image of King James I of England.

http://www.geocities.com/judahitewarrior/james.jpg
JAMES I IN OLD AGE
From an engraving by Simon van de Passe in the Print Room of the British Museum

The truth that has been hidden concerning ancient European history is that black men and women at one time ruled as kings and queens during the time known as Christiandom, the Byzantine Empire, and the early Holy Roman Empire. It all started with a black man named Septimus Severus in the year 193 a.d., and lasted in many parts of Europe as recent as the 17th century. King James I of England was a man of color, and would be considered a so-called black person by todays standards. I personally have seen a so-called black man in Harlem with the same facial features as that King James picture, the same "sleepy" oval eyes, similar nose, and "frizzy" hair, with the same skin complexion as Percy Sutton.I suppose if a layman were to look at a black and white picture of a man that looked like Mr. Percy Sutton from the 17th century they would simply dismiss it as a white European man as well. But yes, King James WAS a European man, though what many have not been taught or have yet to discover in their studies concerning true black European history (which is vast.) is that there were men of color in Euope during this time period, and they were royalty. There has been research done which has revelaed that there were black families in Scotland, where the Stewart family (King James' family) hailed from, and that can be read in the book "Ancient and Modern Britons" by Dave MacRitchie to be further educated to this fact.

Other books:

* Nature Knows No Color Line by J.A. Rogers (in this book he brings out the royal crests of the royal black families of Europe, and of England, who were called the Moors of Yorkshire.)

* Origin of the Anglo-Saxon Race, A Study of the Settlement of Brtain by the Olde English People. (this book details the ancient history of the darker inhabitants of the British isles, Germany, etc.)

* The Black Diaspora: Colonization of Colored People. Jones, Edward. Edward Lynne Jones and Associates, 1989 (this book highlights, among other things, the royalty of color during 17th, 18th century England.)

King James I had a son named King Charles II, who was described as being "swarthy", it is a word that means BLACK or DARK SKINNED.

"Pubs across England called The Black Boy are named after Charles. It was his mother's name for him because of his dark skin and eyes."

King James I authorized the Bible be translated in the vernacular of the time which was English, in it, the only description of God the Father is given, in the book of Daniel, and the "hair of Gods head" is described as being PURE WOOL. In old Oxford dictionaries 'wool' was associated with "negroes hair".
You Go Naz!!!!!!!!!

James

JAMES
Usage: English, Biblical
Pronounced: JAYMZ * [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
Options: Contribute Information, Add to List
English form of the Late Latin Jacomus which was derived from Iakobos, the New Testament Greek form of Ya'aqov (see JACOB). This is the name of two apostles in the New Testament. The first was Saint James the Greater, the apostle John's brother, who was beheaded by Herod Agrippa in the Book of Acts. The second was James the Lesser, son of Alphaeus. Another James (known as James the Just) is also mentioned in the Bible as being the brother of Jesus. Kings of England and Scotland have borne this name.

http://www.behindthename.com/php/view.php?name=james

Originally Posted by SAMURAI36

Haha, LMAO.

By the way, the name "JAMES" in Hebrew does not translate into YA'QUWB.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back