Black Spirituality Religion : THE KING JAMES OR MASONIC BIBLE by Brother Ahmed...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by solomon7, Mar 11, 2006.

1. solomon7

solomon7 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahmed_El-Shabazz
    Forum Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

THE KING JAMES OR MASONIC BIBLE
    « on: Today at 11:28am » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SALAAM---THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE ALL WISE TRUE AND LIVING SUPREME BEING,THE GREAT MAHDI WHO CAME TO US IN THE PERSON OF MASTER W. FARD MUHAMMAD, AND IN THE NAME OF THE PROPHETS TO THE LAST OF THE MESSENGERS, THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD(PBUT)--------To-day the Christians challenge the world of Islam with a book, that many of them are unaware its origin or history. Ask them, who was King James, who wrote the Bible, why was it written, and when was it written? They cannot give you the answers. First, the King James Bible was written in 1610. It was written under the Authority of King James I of England, and as you look it states that it was "translated out of the original tongues". Yet they donot tell you what was the original tongues were. The original tongue of the ORIGINAL BIBLE(BOOK) was Arabic. Both Bible and the Holy Qur'an was written 25,000 years ago, and are apart of the ORIGINAL BOOK written by ALLAH that covers the history of the earth. Allah writes history before it happen once every 25,000 years. So we are living in the 15,000 year with another 9,000 or so years to go before another cycle of Time is written. King James was appointed as King of England by Queen Elizabeth I, the so-called "Virgin Queen". Queen Elizabeth wasnot a virgin at all, but had 2 sons out of weddlock. Her 2 sons were Sir Franics Bacon(William Shakespeare) and the other son was the Earl of Essex Robert Devereux. The father of her 2 sons was Mr. Robert Dudley, who met the Queen when both were jailed in the Tower of London. So the appointment of King James, the King of Scotland was done to keep the "Royal Secret" of the so-called "Virgin Queen" having sons out of weddlock. King James was a Stuart who were decendents of Robert Bruce. Robert Bruce was the King who gave the Knights Templars(Freemason) safty after their Grand Master was burned at the stake by the King of France and the Vatican. The Knights Templars made Robert Bruce their Grand Master and every King of Scotland down to King James became the Grand Master of the Templars. King James the 6th became King James I once he took over England. In 1610 76 years after the Church of England split from the Vatican, King James employed great men of learning to write his Bible, most notably Dr. Robert Fludd the Mystic Rosicrucian(Christian Mason) and the before mentioned Sir. Franics Bacon the son of Elizabeth I. It was Sir Franice Bacon who was the editor of the Bible and who was also a Rosicrucian. According to Mr. Manly P. Hall , Bacon placed in the Bible many of Rosicrucian symbolism(THE SECRET TEACHING OF ALL AGES). Sir. Franics Bacon wrote plays under the name of William Shakespeare and also wrote a book called the NEW ATLANTIS. Concerning the name Shakespeare, it points to the Goddess Pallas Athena, the Muse of both Bacon and the Freemasons. The statue of Athena is that of a woman wearing a helmet and "shakes her spear at ingnorance" The name Shakespeare came from her as she was called the "spear shaker", and the name "William" is German for "helmet". Sir Franics Bacon, as stated before, wrote a book call THE NEW ATLANTIS, which outlined the take over of North America by the Rosicrucians/Freemason or Templars. In 1694 the first Rosicrucian colony from Europe was established in Philadelphia and later in Pennsyvania using Bacon's plans. The FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA WERE SLAVE HOLDING MYSTICS NOT "CHRISTIANS" AND THE MASONIC BIBLE IS THEIR BOOK!!! Many Black so-called Christians donot know that 80% of the Africans that were brought here by the masons were Muslims. They donot know that King James was a Mason and that he took over the Slave Trade for the Queen ElizabethI as a fight to remove Islam out of the way so that they could rule in a NEW ORDER OF THE AGES (WHITE SUPREMACY). It was Queen Elizabeth I who employed the "Rev." Sir John Hawkins and his ship named "Jesus", once England took over the Slave Trade from Spain/Vatican. Spain lead the way in the white/masonic fight aginst the Moors(Black Muslims rulers of Spain and North America for 750 years). Once the Moors and Islam was move out the Europeans Masons were able to go on with their plan, which ended with the enslavement of Muslims and the killing off of 500 nations of so-called Indians here in North America. THE SO-CALLED KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE MASONIC BIBLE AND THE FREEMASONS DONOT BELIEVE THAT "JESUS" IS DIVINE, THE KNOW HE WAS A PROPHET OF ALLAH, YET THEY TEACH THAT HE IS COMING BACK. THEY KNOW THAT THE GREAT MAHDI AND THE HON. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD'S TEACHING IS 100% EXACT. THEY KNOW THAT WHEN THE HON. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD STATED IN THE 1950'S THAT JESUS MUMMIFIED BODY IS IN JERUSALEM HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH. The Black Christians Preachers, many of whom are masons, teach lies to their own people to make a big name for themselves and for money. Allah asked in the Holy Qu'ran "WILL YOU HIDE THE TRUTH WHILE YOU KNOW?" There is a great day of judgement coming to the ones who hide the truth. WE THE FOLLOWERS OF THE GREAT MAHDI W. FARD MUHAMMAD AND THE HON. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD CAN PROVE THE WE HAVE THE SUPREME WISDOM. WE CHALLENGE ANY AND ALL TO PROVE THAT CHRITIANITY IS THE REAL RELIGION OF ALLAH, THAT JESUS (ISA) TAUGHT IT AND PROVE THE THE BIBLE OF THE MASONS IS FROM GOD. Our people have been lied to too long, to-day is the day of truth for both MAN & MANKIND. ALLAH-U-AKBAR

http://www.salaamjournal.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=1110137311

SALAAM----IN THE NAME OF ALLAH,THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL, TO WHOM ALL PRAISE IS DUE FOREVER.-----We, the Lost and Found Nation of Islam are the followers of the Great Mahdi known to us as Master W. Fard Muhammad the Finder of the lost Nation of Islam here in North America, who had been lost from our kind for 400 years. It was HE AND HE ALONE who came to uplift us and place us back on to the path of our forefathers.----To-day, 30 years after the passing of the Messenger Elijah Muhammad(pbuh) we are still here with the truth that was taught by the Mahdi and the Messenger, and we will and can PROVE the SUPREME WISDOM IS 100% EXACT, AND WE CHALLENGE ANY AND ALL TO PROVE OTHER-WISE!----Now, concerning the Masonic or King James Bible. In part 1 I stated that King James I was the Grand Master of the Knights Templars , who are the forerunners of what is known as "Freemasonry". The Knights Templar were once the secret society that once fought the Muslims on behalf of the Pope of Rome during the First Crusade. It was Pope Urban that began the first Crusade by preaching that the "christians" need to capture the Tomb of Jesus from the Muslims. To make a long story short, once the Templars gained control of the Tomb of Jesus from the Muslims, they were shocked to find that the God of the Chruch of Rome was Black, and wasnot coming back,since His body was still in the tomb. The Templars broke away from the Chruch of Rome and became very rich, setting up the first European Banking Systems, loaning money to the Kingdoms of Europe. King James I was a Templar and being their Grand Master he was will aware of the "SECRET" , that Jesus(Isa) was only a Prophet and was a Black man, that the Chruch of Rome knew this as-well. It was King James I who wanted to be the equal to the Pope of Rome, since the Chruch of England had broke away from Rome. So, King James I had over 70 men of learning to write "the King James Version of the Bible", and that is exactly what it is "his/King James version of the Bible".------As stated in part 1 freemasons such as Sir Franics Bacon(William Shakespeare) wrote the Bible and put in the Bible Masonic symbols. Here are a few examples:"Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a TRIED STONE, a precious CORNER-STONE, a sure foundation"(Isa. 28:16), " The STONE which the BUILDERS rejected is become the HEAD OF THE CORNER"(Psa. 118:22,Matt.21:42),"The Lord stood upon a wall made by a PLUMBLINE, with a PLUMBLINE IN HIS HAND........"(Amos 7:7). Looking at those examples you see freemasonry's symbols or signs, that point to the Blackman's history, WE are the "HEAD CORNER STONE" that was rejected by the BUILDERS, meaning that the Black Nation is the corner stone of civilization, we are the fathers and mothers of civilization, who have been rejected by the BUILDERS. The Freemasons call themselves the "BUILDERS", and they stole the wisdom, knowledge and understand of the Muslims namely the MOORS AND THE EGYPTIANS AND OTHER HIGH CIVILIZATION OF THE THE ORIGINAL MAN TO MAKE THEIR CIVILIZATION. They have based, as the the Hon. Elijah Muhammad stated, their "civilization" on that which they found among the Blackman. Due-to-facts, the name "Mason" means the "spiritual sons of the Moors" or "Muslim sons". The Hon. Elijah Muhammad stated that "Masons who have reached such degrees as 32nd and 33rd are not called Masons. They are called Moslem Shriners." The Messenger also stated that "(Prophet) Muhammad permitted the devil(white race) to wear the Flag of Islam on his head once a year. He's got to be one who has been studying the principles and trying to act on the principles for 35 to 40 to 50 years". Now, you must understand that the so-called "Shriners" are not Muslims they just study the high sciences of Islam, THEIR "ALLAH" OR "GOD" IS NOT THE ALLAH OR GOD THE ISLAM, THE MASONIC ALLAH IS LUCIFER! THEY CALL LUCIFER "ALLAH' OR GOD BECAUSE LUCIFER IS THE GOD OF THE MASONIC ORDER . The Holy Qu'ran states , concerning the masons, " And they follow what the devils fabricated against the kingdom of Solomon. And Solomon was a believer, but the devils disbelieved, teaching men enchantment."(Holy Qu'ran 2:102) I would like all Muslims who read this to study the 2 sura verse 102 to understand that NO MUSLIM SHOULD BE A MASON AND YOU CANNOT BE A MASON AND A MUSLIM AT THE SAME TIME. ALLAH IS OPPOSE TO THESE PEOPLE!-----So, the worshippers of Lucifer(the Devil) wrote the King James Bible and did you know that King James was a WARLOCK! They, mason do indeed "teach men enchantment". So the Devils who enslaved us wrote a book that has many of our people mentally enslaved.(please see post called "Christianity the Slave making Religion") ------Remember King James took over the slave trade that was started by Queen Elizabeth I, he knew that that Allah would come to restore His people, that is what the first 3 degree of Masonry deals with, the enslavement and mental death of the Black Nation who is call Hiram. More, Allah willing, in part 3. ALLAH-U-AKBAR

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    First of all, allow me to say "welcolm" to the forum. I see that you have written some interesting stuff. Have you by any chance done the history on these things for yourself so as to verify the contents of what you are saying that someone else said? If not, that would be a good beginning. You may also want to verify the various ages of languages and people.

So I'm going to leave it like that for a while and let you float around and get grounded.

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Solomon7..........

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

4. solomon7

solomon7 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you and yes.

5. solomon7

solomon7 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    "
    Date: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:18 pm
    Subject: Re: are any of you familiar?...Although, ln the following version,... gary473439
    Send Email
    Invite to Yahoo! 360º

Interesting, all the bible study tools I have, with reference to the
    Geneva version of 1599 include the Plumbline.

http://www.searchgodsword.org/com/gsb/view.cgi?book=am&chapter=007

The Bishops bible of 1568 uses the term line, Miles Coverdale of
    1535 uses Masonic Trowel, The Wycliffe bible of 1495 uses the
    toulle of a mason (trowel of a mason).

Although a little of topic it is also interesting to look at the
    newer translations and note there differences, which shows just how
    different peoples translations can be. One has Him stood upon a
    pinnacle with a plummet in His hand. How they come to such a
    different meaning is a wonder.

--- In [email protected], "Solomon abdul Rahman"
    <solcobbs@...> wrote:
    >
    > the word "plumb" is amazingly NOT translated...
    >
    >
    http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible/Old_Testament/Amos.pdf
    >
    >

--- In [email protected], "Solomon abdul Rahman"
    <solcobbs@...> wrote:
    >
    > Mr. Bond,
    >
    >
    > This makes sense...
    >
    >
    > "The quickest and easiest way to see whether, as you think may
    have
    > > been done, a Freemason placed Masonic terminology into the bible
    > is
    > > to look at a translation prior."
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > --- In [email protected], "Gary Bond" <gary_bond@>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > > Solomon,
    > >
    > > To further illustrate my point, the KJV was researched prior to
    > print
    > > during the early 1600's 03-06 I think, and finally went to press
    > in
    > > 1611.
    > >
    > > The quickest and easiest way to see whether, as you think may
    have
    > > been done, a Freemason placed Masonic terminology into the bible
    > is
    > > to look at a translation prior.
    > >
    > > So, to save you having to look, please see below the 1599 Geneva
    > > Bible translation, including study notes for the follower, for
    > Amos 7.
    > >
    > > (The Letters in brackets denote the study reference)
    > >
    > > Chapter 7
    > >
    > >
    > > 7:1 Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me; and, behold, he
    formed
    > a
    > > grasshoppers in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter
    > > growth; and, lo, [it was] the latter growth b after the king's
    > > mowings.
    > >
    > > (a) To devour the land: and he alludes to the invading of the
    > > enemies.
    > >
    > > (b) After the public commandment for mowing was given: or as
    some
    > > read, when the kings sheep were shorn.
    > >
    > > 7:3 The LORD c repented for this: It shall not be, saith the
    LORD.
    > >
    > > (c) That is, stopped this plague at my prayer.
    > >
    > > 7:4 Thus hath the Lord GOD shewed unto me: and, behold, the Lord
    > GOD
    > > called to contend by fire, d and it devoured the great deep, and
    > did
    > > eat up a part.
    > >
    > > (d) Meaning, that God's indignation was inflamed against the
    > > stubbornness of this people.
    > >
    > > 7:7 Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the Lord stood upon a wall
    > [made]
    > > by a plumbline, e with a plumbline in his hand.
    > >
    > > (e) Signifying that this would be the last measuring of the
    > people,
    > > and that he would defer his judgment no longer.
    > >
    > > 7:10 f Then Amaziah the priest of Bethel sent to Jeroboam king
    of
    > > Israel, saying, Amos hath conspired against thee in the midst of
    > the
    > > house of Israel: the land is not able to bear all his words.
    > >
    > > (f) That is, when Amos had prophesied that the king would be
    > > destroyed: for the wicked priest more for hatred he had for the
    > > Prophet than for love toward the king, thought this accusation
    > > sufficient to condemn him. However, only what the Prophet said
    > could
    > > take place.
    > >
    > > 7:12 Also g Amaziah said unto Amos, O thou seer, go, flee thee
    > away
    > > into the land of Judah, and there eat bread, and prophesy there:
    > >
    > > (g) When this instrument of Satan was not able to accomplish his
    > > purpose by the king, he tried by another practice, that was, to
    > scare
    > > the Prophet, that he might depart, and not reprove their
    idolatry
    > > there openly, and so hinder his profit.
    > >
    > > 7:14 Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I [was] no h
    > prophet,
    > > neither [was] I a prophet's son; but I [was] an herdman, and a
    > > gatherer of sycomore fruit:
    > >
    > > (h) Thus he shows by his extraordinary calling, that God had
    given
    > > him a charge, which he must necessarily execute.
    > >
    > > 7:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD; i Thy wife shall be an
    harlot
    > in
    > > the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the
    sword,
    > and
    > > thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a
    > polluted
    > > land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his
    land.
    > >
    > > (i) In this way God used to approve the authority of his
    Prophets,
    > by
    > > his plagues and judgments against those who were malicious
    enemies
    > as
    > > in (Jeremiah 28:12-17) See , as this day he does against those
    > that
    > > persecute the ministers of his Gospel.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > You will notice the specific word you refer to is still there,
    so
    > > seeing as the Geneva bible was produced prior to the KJV, and
    was
    > not
    > > possibly translated by a freemason but under the watchful eye of
    > the
    > > Church of Geneva there is not credible evidence to suggest
    Masonic
    > > manipulation.
    > >
    > > I reckon that is another subject dealt with.
    > >

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

I like the direction you are headed in, but dare ask too what degree are you ready for various responses.......

I leave you on the 8 points of fellowship

whether we letter it or halve it!

7. solomon7

solomon7 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I welcome ANY response.

8. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Kemetic Masons are the worlds first and only "Master Builders"*

Hotep

It is pointles to continue to perpatrait the so-called exploits of the "Western-Mind". Knowing that all that they have was stolen, plegerised or fabricated to re-write history and exchange places with the "True-Masters" who are 360 degree masters of the "Craft". The ritual of the (3) killing blows to the head of the master builder is symbolic to (You) being killed...and has no other significance what ever other than to prop up "White Supermacy" at your expence. King James who gathered together the top minds (scholers and theologins) of his time to "translate" from the "Greek and Hebrew" into english a system of "Croud Control" of his subjects during his rule under his name sake of the "Stewart" dynisty in England of 1611ad. After the "Transcripts" were gathered at a so-called celibration given in (scholers and theologins) honer they were systematicly all killed by the order of "King James" and the transcripts were taken to "William Shakspir" to be put in the flowing poetic verse we have today called "The King James Bible". There is nothing outside of knowing the "Truth" about the history of these things that can be found in this "Book" as far as any thing "spiritual". You (African in America) are the "Master Builders" of the pyrimids and the spinx and the "First" so-called Civilizations on the "Earth". Every thing that is "Western" has been stolen from you and you are the "Foundation" of the western world that have been put on the "Bottom" to support the system of "White Suprimacy" at your expence. What was stolen from you (the KMT ancestors) is only 32 or 33 degrees that the western mind has used after making you ignorant to the knowledge of your self...and you have forgotten the 360 degrees of your Spirituality and "Right Knowledge" and are "Asleep". It is time to wake up and know your self and be your self by any means nessisary (African)...Kemet!! "People Know Thy Self" http://www.nbufront.org/html/MastersMuseums/DocBen/SpreadOfAfricanCulture.html
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous1.htm
    http://www.nbufront.org/html/MastersMuseums/DocBen/GGJames/OnGGJamesNewsArticle.html

Ase`

9. NITAINO75

NITAINO75 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

Peace Moorfius. Do you have a source for the last part??

10. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Read.Read.Read in the name of your (Mind) lord*

Hotep

For the sake of "All" of "Us"...go to any good public liberary and take out and study "The Life of King James Stewart" and know ware your King James "Book" came from. Note: during the time of the so-called Jesus or Moses...there was "No" such thing as a "Bible" so ware did it come from and how did "We" get it after being "Slaves in Amerikkka"? Note: We are (KMT) not Greek or Hebrew so why do any of "Us" follow them??

Ase`

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Was Elijah Muhammad A Freemason