Black Christians : THE AFRICAN QUEEN...A White Woman~ Historical Connections

LOL !! I asked 'chevron dove' if she was a Christian and read the entire Bible .... and she didn't answer. Real & saved christians do not provoke arguments & resort to 'name calling" with other Christians. Only christian 'hypocrites' or satan's disciples, pretending to be a Christian by wearing "sheepskin," resorting to such tactics. And worst of all she acknowledged her liking of your post {a non-believer/atheist}. That's why I ended my dialogue with her.

u don't know me holmes...
but i know u...
thas why imma keep riding u until hopefully u go and bother some other people
hopefully some of ur own race....lmao!

one love
khasm

What's the polite, "Christian" way to tell someone to can the crap?

LOL !! I asked 'chevron dove' if she was a Christian and read the entire Bible .... and she didn't answer. Real & saved christians do not provoke arguments & resort to 'name calling" with other Christians. Only christian 'hypocrites' or satan's disciples, pretending to be a Christian by wearing "sheepskin," resorting to such tactics. And worst of all she acknowledged her liking of your post {a non-believer/atheist}. That's why I ended my dialogue with her.

"...and she didn't answer..."

That's my free choice.

You enter a debate forum and don't seem to debate very well, in my opinion. It's not for you to decide if someone is or is not a believer.

... But I also appreciate you too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back